Togidubnus
+0|6580|Belgium
these deutsche schweinne hunden are a good example of corrupt admins.
here i am playing, or trying to on a ranked bf2 server, soon as i connect i choose my kit and i join a squad so far so good....when i spawn i run to the bunker to get the jet but when i arrive there someone all of a sudden wakes up, jumps in and takes of and roadkills me...next sec, im kicked for teamkilling.
i logg back in there cause it was nice ping server and do the same...kit,squad, spawn, runn ... die.
this time i sayd " let everyone play pls " cause maybe he didn't get the clue why i am there...same reason as him tbh but he probly not thinking that far.
when i spawn again the player is there to as a sniper and probly couldn't take it me there waiting for a ride so he snipes me just like that...next time i spawn i kinda did a kamikaze run to him taking of in the jet cause that was the only way i could actualy do something about me getting killed by my teammembers and he dooing what he likes....then he kicks me again and i get a 1 min penalty from punkbuster...
lmfao...what we do about it???...go with the flow??
no wonder people like that end up with rounds over 100 constantly cause they play at there own server, maybe it is a way of cheating for clan members?? ...sad people
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6719|Germany
That has nothing to do with German players in general.
If you check the teampoints leaderboard you'll see that the top ten is full of German players.
Black sheep are found worldwide,and since Germany is the 2nd country with the most BF2 players the chance of meeting one of those "experts" is quite high.
APoundOfNuts
+13|6578|UK
Yeh, you got shitty admins from every friggin country.
Togidubnus
+0|6580|Belgium

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

...true
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6742|Melbourne, Australia
find a new server
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6645|Born in West-Berlin

Togidubnus wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

...true
Can't agree more!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard