FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
well, as my other post got locked, i cudnt post it there (was here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=24713) i said i would make a vid, and i did. i couldn't make it yesterday as i didnt have time, as of my interent, but i did have time tho at night to quickly make a quick one. this video aint on wake tho, it was made using sharqi, il make the wake one wen i can. as it was made on sharqi, i cant show you most of the stuff i was talkin about, but there is some stuff in this one that relates to it. if ANY of you have any patience, then you can wait for the next video.

link is here: http://media.putfile.com/sharqi-bug

so il post the wake one when i make it, shud be tonight, as long as the admin comes on.

oh, and i can also garantee that sum1 will say the video has been edited so it looks like i do sum of that stuff, but it aint, and if thers any way i can send the original file that i made in windows movie maker to prove to you, i will.

now, start saying a load of crap about me:

edit

is it just me or dus that video take ages to load?

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-19 06:56:07)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

FFLink13 wrote:

now, start saying a load of crap about me:
You like to fondle little boys.
FFLink
There is.
you didnt even watch the video did you.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

FFLink13 wrote:

you didnt even watch the video did you.
No sir.  I will later, but I am at work.......besides, I was just messin with you.
FFLink
There is.
anyway, im probably classed as a little boy lol
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6768|Leipzig/Germany
oh boy, how large is this video? - it takes hours to load
FFLink
There is.
i fink its only like 13mb, i am hgaving internet troubles atm so maybe it loaded it up crap?
tupla_s
+455|6608|Finland
I can't even load it the buffer just goes to 40%-80% and drops back to 10% and starts loading again
FFLink
There is.

well just keep waiting, itl load
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6676

FFLink13 wrote:

i fink its only like 13mb, i am hgaving internet troubles atm so maybe it loaded it up crap?
I "fink" you are having "speling" problems!  LOL  Not that I'm much better....but you did say "now, start saying a load of crap about me" so....I am! 
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727
im aiting now and i am at work where i basicly have 100MB connection and its still slow to load

now its just stopped WTF
FFLink
There is.
if you wer to read any other posts i make, u would have known that i prefer to type quickly, and in doing so i shorten words down
CPHighwind
+3|6579
I've had something similar happen to me. Before the round started when the commander choosing thing occurs, in Dalian Plant, I choose to be USMC and I took the carrier as a spawn point. Then just before the game starts I get team switched but I spawned at the Carrier. I got 2 kills, before they realised that I was an enemy and got splattered by the Blackhawk. I'm not sure how that hapenned though.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6690|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I gave up on 5% due to how long it was taking.
FFLink
There is.
see, and you all called me a liar. im not the only one this has happend to, im probably just the one who tried telling you all about it and got flamed the hell out of, negged a whole loada times and framed.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra

FFLink13 wrote:

well, as my other post got locked, i cudnt post it there
learn to read before you make new threads.

this is what i said in the other thread.

the_heart_attack wrote:

pm me if you make the vid of it and ill re open this.
now, pm me when you make a vid of you getting the tank on the carrier, untill then dont make anymore threads on the topic.

CPHighwind wrote:

I've had something similar happen to me. Before the round started when the commander choosing thing occurs, in Dalian Plant, I choose to be USMC and I took the carrier as a spawn point. Then just before the game starts I get team switched but I spawned at the Carrier. I got 2 kills, before they realised that I was an enemy and got splattered by the Blackhawk. I'm not sure how that hapenned though.

FFLink13 wrote:

see, and you all called me a liar. im not the only one this has happend to, im probably just the one who tried telling you all about it and got flamed the hell out of, negged a whole loada times and framed.
where did he say anything about a tank ont he carrier? thats what your getting flamed for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard