Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Basically, some flash game developer decided to troll fox news

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09 … z1XXM2rLPu

Huckabee wrote:

"I'm personally flattered to be included in this young game-makers efforts to be funny, and I even support his First Amendment rights to produce things that are in poor taste or unseemly to rational people," he said. "But I do not support the hypocrisy of the left who scream at all offenses they can manufacture toward conservatives, but turn their backs on the same standards when applied to someone of their own political ilk," he told FoxNews.com.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09 … z1XZp0u5fM
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Fantastic.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Trotskygrad
бля
it's pretty damn good for a flash game
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
What a stupid game
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
lol liberals...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

Jay wrote:

What a stupid game
you probably would contend the assertions it makes between the levels
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

Jay wrote:

What a stupid game
It's not even that. The guy that designed it takes politics way too seriously. It's sad. Zomg Republicans are evil. Ok, well how do you benefit by being a Dem supporter? Do they give you handjobs or do they pat you on the head as you help them collect a paycheck. It's as lame as being a superfan of some sports team. Live your own life.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

Jay wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Jay wrote:

What a stupid game
It's not even that. The guy that designed it takes politics way too seriously. It's sad. Zomg Republicans are evil. Ok, well how do you benefit by being a Dem supporter? Do they give you handjobs or do they pat you on the head as you help them collect a paycheck. It's as lame as being a superfan of some sports team. Live your own life.
er well he knows this game will create a shitstorm in the media, and it'll help his business, as his business is making these types of games.

"Oda's website claims a list of clients that includes high-profile firms like Pepsi, Hasbro, Sears, UPS and NASCAR, among others"

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-09-10 11:50:08)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
does anyone remember that flash game that came out in like 2004? it was all about some big republican conspiracy theory or some shit. it was kinda fun.

e: nvm i found it, it's called emogame

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-09-10 12:02:32)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida

Trotskygrad wrote:

and I even support his First Amendment rights to produce things that are in poor taste or unseemly to rational people,"
Why the fuck do they always bring that up over and over.  As if, if there were not a first amendment, then yeah we'd totally go beat his ass.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

It's an OK game, but I didn't pay attention to any of the messages. Who has time to read when there's zombies to kill?
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia
i got teabagged
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Markooo*Est wrote:

i got teabagged
welcome to American politics.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

anybody saying that-that is an ok game is lying.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Trotskygrad
бля

Kmar wrote:

anybody saying that-that is an ok game is lying.
it's pretty damn long for a politically themed flash games and has OK enemy variety...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

im just sayin man.. lol. I'm not big on flash games all together. There have been a couple tower defense games that have held my attention, but that's about it. Crush the Castle comes to mind.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I'm not lying. Looking past the propaganda, it does have a number of issues and there are a ton of better flash games, but I'm just saying that it's an OK game for what it is.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not lying. Looking past the propaganda, it does have a number of issues and there are a ton of better flash games, but I'm just saying that it's an OK game for what it is.
apparently, i does not matter what game you 'like', think is ok, was worth playing for free, etc.
this forum's membership is gonna jump on the anti wagon, every single time.

having said that, i played through FarCry 2, just drunk enough that it was new to me every time i logged into it
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The most annoying part of this game is getting caught on walls and objects. Even Wolfenstein 3D didn't do that to you. Being able to run through zombies is crap, but not bad if you time melee swings right.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Your standards are absurdly low.
-Frederick Bastiat
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5931|Places 'n such
I don't care about the political aspect. The game's shit.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Your standards are absurdly low.
You're probably the first guy to tell me that.

I'm just saying that it's an OK game for what it is. Worth a couple minutes of your time, but not anything more than one playthrough.
13rin
+977|6449
I wonder what the uproar would have been like if the tea party made a kill the liberal zombie game...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
@Dev

Troll level achieved : expert
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля

13rin wrote:

I wonder what the uproar would have been like if the tea party made a kill the liberal zombie game...
inb4 we hear "giffords"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard