SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver
Just wait till it goes live on launch day.  Shits gonna be fucked.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452
Just preodered, fuck yes.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

My bet for beta not starting until 9/31 still stands.

P.S. I'm not pre-ordering until I've played the beta. BC2 has made me wary.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma
this is what flyin in bf3 will be like
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
wish I had a PC to run it
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
glad i finally got a pc that can run it xD
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Health regen will be a server-side option configurable by game server owners.

http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=3720

Roc18
`
+655|5783|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

bugz wrote:

Health regen will be a server-side option configurable by game server owners.

http://www.enterbf3.com/viewtopic.php?t=3720

good
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

mtb0minime wrote:

But that means you'll have to pay extra for back to karkand!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

AussieReaper wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

But that means you'll have to pay extra for back to karkand!
Depends on if you can get ahold of the Limited Edition after release date.  Was common for BC2.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
i've decided to pre-order it right now

any clues on where the best place is to in Amurica? (cheapest, promos, etc.) If it's all the same I'll just go amazon.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
I like having a physical copy just in case i forget a password or some dumb shit. Can I burn a downloaded version to a DVD somehow? Or is there some sort of write-protection on them?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

pirana6 wrote:

I like having a physical copy just in case i forget a password or some dumb shit. Can I burn a downloaded version to a DVD somehow? Or is there some sort of write-protection on them?
Just check out the SteamApps folder and - oh, wait.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I can still pre-order before release and during/after the beta
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460

pirana6 wrote:

Well the game is tied to your EA account anyway, so all that will do is mean you risk losing the disk
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Well the game is tied to your EA account anyway, so all that will do is mean you risk losing the disk
i do like having physical disks but digital copies are the best.
Never lose it, download it anywhere...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
Anyone knows if there will be a demo version? Just like we had in BF2.
jmsprovan
+18|5804|Alba

venom6 wrote:

unlikely, the open beta of BC2 was treated as if it was the Demo by DICE.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Will it be given away free with pizza.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary

jmsprovan wrote:

venom6 wrote:

unlikely, the open beta of BC2 was treated as if it was the Demo by DICE.
Thanks for the answer. I head some rumors that they relase a demo, but i was not sure so thats why i asked it.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Short but sweeeet
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver
That got my blood fucking pumping!
GullyFoyle
+25|5379
Battlefieldo - BF3 BETA + PLATOONS

Over the past few weeks the main topic of discussion has been about the Battlefield 3 Beta. There are so many rumours floating around about it starting either today, tomorrow or the next day. Many members of the Battlefield community claim that it will be this weekend. The word on the street is that the beta will actually be starting on September 27th, 2011. We are assuming that this will be when the closed beta phase (48 hours) will begin, making the open beta on the 29th of September.  This is a date we have heard and as soon as BF-Games.net posted, we thought this would be a good time to post it up on our site.  Today, a new Battleblog will be released and hopefully some official confirmation on this date. Tokyo Games Show will be kicking off next week, hopefully if we don’t hear news from this Battleblog, we’ll get something from this event.

https://battlefieldo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/platoon-600x440.jpg

In other good news, we bring some information on the platoon system in Battlefield 3. By the looks of it, there will be some form of clan ranking system via Battlelog. Here is a screenshot showing the Platoon creation screen.  You can clearly see that there is a option to create emblem and tag. Perhaps this means that you will be able to see some sort of clan emblem in game. Needless to say, it’s great to see Battlefield getting some clan support. It seems like making a clan/platoon is really encouraged.
==================================================

Battlefield 3 Beta starts at 27.09 - 1.25 million pre-orders (Google Translated)

Battlefield 3 Beta starts at 27.09 - 1.25 million pre-orders
by -= Punkbuster =- 09/09/2011 at 09:23
Category: Battlefield 3

When it comes to Battlefield and numbers, we are in BF games are generally very bright deaf. And this applies especially for Battlefield 3 , because the fan base is currently very busy here two dates: the date for the launch of the beta and the number of advance orders. In both cases, we have compiled some interesting information for you, we do not want to hide from you. It starts with the launch of the beta, which is based on available information in the 39 calendar weeks. It starts on Tuesday, 27 September. How do we know? Sources in the home EA, which are involved in the production have given us this event. Therefore there are no ambiguous links to tweets, chat logs with the EA Support, Forum Posts and other speculation, but simply a reference to this date.

Beta-start after the Tokyo Game Show
Stands before the start of the test phase with the Tokyo Game Show so only once to another gaming convention, will be shown on the Battlefield 3. As on the Gamescom the title at the booth of Sony's playable. Given the short time between the two events, we expect the content of this event, however, little new. In other words: Caspian Border and the already well-known co-op mission. Perhaps there is another trailer is inside. Then starts the beta, specifically on a Tuesday. Bad Company launched the beta of 2 is loaded more than 3.5 million copies - - In view of the expected onslaught of date is being chosen during the week. As the date for the information provided to us is now set, we will inform you here again only when it was officially announced. And should we really be wrong, you are allowed roast us.

EA's chief financial officer announces the number of pre-orders
Officially announced, meanwhile, the number of advance orders, by EA's chief financial officer Eric Brown. At the Citi Tech Conference 2011 Brown had announced that exist for Battlefield 3 total of 1.25 million pre-orders. Important here: in many media reports that this value is ten times higher than for Bad Company 2 This information is simply wrong. This refers to may have a mid-August through Amazon established compared with the much older Battlefield 2, which in our opinion does not count, however. Between the publication of two titles are more than six years, which is solely in relation to the use of the Internet represents a quantum leap. More important, the comparison with Bad Company 2, and here are some numbers at least.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 before 3 clearly
As with our analysis in January , we draw a comparison back to the data provider of VGChartz. This alone has to date for the U.S. market from 792 000 pre-orders for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. EA has also stacked too deeply about, or are the data of VGCharts wrong? We do not want to know, based on the source but still risk a comparison. The archive of VGChartz has in the week of 9 January 2010 - just like in Battlefield 3 seven weeks before the launch - Bad Company 2, a number of advance orders of 321,000. To 27 February 2010, a week before the release, this value rose to more than double to 750,000 copies. According to VGChartz is Battlefield 3 therefore already clearly second before Bad Company

Pre-vs. Sales
Given the extensive statistical data is worth one final look at the sales figures. Information provided by VGChartz for the pre-orders by Bad Company are 2 to over 2.3 million actual sales within the first three weeks. On 18 March 2010 publisher EA announced that sum in a press release announced. This value is important because a lion's share of sales in the first few weeks is made. By comparison, the leap from two to five million units sold in the case of BFBC2 already lasted from March to May 2011 (also announced by EA ), then flattened the curve continues to decrease. Exciting is therefore in our view not only the comparison of pre-orders, but also in sales in the first three weeks. On both issues we stay for you on the ball

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard