the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6711|Vancouver BC Canada
I prefer the M4 over all the Spec-ops unlocks, yes, even the G36c.

No 1 Gooner wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Whenever an enemy in a car tries to run me over, I tend to stand still and attempt to 'jump over' their vehicle, invariably getting me killed.
Man i do that too,every damn dumb time! it really annoys me,i think"why not just dodge"? just one of the little things that make this game great!!lol

ps has anyone actually made it over a vehicle? just wondering..lol
LOL i hit the deck instead, and get run over every time...exept for this 1 time when a guy tried it with a Humvee 3 times and still couldnt get a tire to hit me. Then he shot me with the 50cal...
Defiance
+438|6687

the_outsider38 wrote:

I prefer the M4 over all the Spec-ops unlocks, yes, even the G36c.

No 1 Gooner wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Whenever an enemy in a car tries to run me over, I tend to stand still and attempt to 'jump over' their vehicle, invariably getting me killed.
Man i do that too,every damn dumb time! it really annoys me,i think"why not just dodge"? just one of the little things that make this game great!!lol

ps has anyone actually made it over a vehicle? just wondering..lol
LOL i hit the deck instead, and get run over every time...exept for this 1 time when a guy tried it with a Humvee 3 times and still couldnt get a tire to hit me. Then he shot me with the 50cal...
I would've just gone for the .50 first off.

Charge at someone, make em think that you're going to run em over then hop in the 50 and blast em in an easy shot.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6728
i fly j-10 and kill too many people each round without dying
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6598|Brisbane Australia
Wierdest thing about my playing style is my lack of clotehes..ack ahem ahh crap I dint mean to let that out....
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

And swear and swear.
Zapata1982
+4|6688|Los Angeles, KALIFoooNIaaa
i cant aim for shit, i suck at shooting moving targets.... i rock using a tank... yey blast radius
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Zapata1982 wrote:

i cant aim for shit, i suck at shooting moving targets.... i rock using a tank... yey blast radius
Nothing weird about that is there? I've found 32000 people who can't either. Those I've killed that is.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6735|Melbourne, Australia
i still play as aussault most of the time on karkand (im the tube king)
buttered noodle
+16|6662|ohio

spawnofthemist wrote:

i cant fly jets for shit.. which is a bastard.. cos i'm trying for my aerial service ribbon..

using the most dominating weapon in the game..

and i cant do it..

i must suck..
i suck with planes as well, although im a good tankwhore
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
When I die, I generally(99% of the time) blame hax, ping, no uav, music too loud, being on the phone, talking through vent, eating, or something else.

When I see a car coming at me(when I'm playing assault) I shoot it with my nubtube, thinking its prepatch.  Then...out of nowhere, the nade bounces off of the interior, side, underside, wheel, gun, windshield, or any part of the car...generally returning to me and blowing me up. 

I love playing medic, not because you can rez others, but because you can heal yourself and get the assault gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  xD
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Uh. Ok.

*Cheers and wave a little Alaskan flag*
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
Well, for some reason I have in my head that I am an awesome sniper. This is only true when I listen to "Freestyler" by bumfunk MC. So if I own you with a sniper, expect me to be listenng to that song.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6779
I don't mind dying anymore. I throw first aid right before a certain death and hope for a heal point.
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
Wooo, go little alaskan flags.....not.

(at least I get cheering)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Are you like, REALLY from alaska?
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
I'm not from alaska, but I currently live here.
oberst_enzian
+234|6759|melb.au
I've taken to insane rushes when I'm bored. most of the time i die, but sometimes, there's this hilarious effect where i sprint in amongst 4-5 enemy guys, and just run around while they spray around to try and hit me. you know when you must have insanely better ping or something, because some guy is spraying all his ammo to where you where, like, 5 seconds ago? the other day i did this and managed to get two guys to tk each other with their pkm's, took the third one out myself before the fourth got me... i find that shit really funny when I'm bored
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6748|Orange County, CA
I play better naked.
FriiginChomper
+41|6718
I hate shooting people from far away, i am always running forward and shooting people point blank, i like to run deep into enemy territory and kill instead  of hang back with the ground and slowly progress.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6695|Adelaide, Australia
Inverted mouse. For everything.
Yong-OV
+11|6574

-=raska=- wrote:

I climb stairs then I get killed by a claymore. Then I go back to those stairs thinkin that there is not gonna be a claymore anymore, I get killed by another gaymore.. then I try again and the gaymores keep raping me..

Then I understand that there are a few snipers in the tv station...
I am one of the snipers that has a supply crate on the roof.... killing the same guy again and again on the stairs with clays
Sorrenart
+0|6626
I prefer transport to armor.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

only support with the unlocks that is using the M249 SAW (i think)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6760|Malaga, España
I,m an Wreckage magnet.
most off the time i get an BH or Jet wreckage on my head.....
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

Mostly when I get killed by a tank that's basecamping, I switch to AT although i know:

- ..that it does no damage
- ..that the tank will be destroyed before I respawn and I'll be at the mercy of infantry with better weapons
- ..that C4 would work better
- ..that I should just respawn somewhere else
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard