Stimey
­
+786|6281|Ontario | Canada
Oop let me clarify.
Its a mass gainer with creatine*
And I read the creatine amount wrong. One serving (2 scoops) of 100g.
10'000mg of creatine/ scoop, so 20g/serving.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5339|Sydney
Ah. You don't need any more than 5g per serving. All that stuff about loading is just marketing crap for the most part, so you use more of their product (or so I've read).
lrishpride
+68|5309
Managed to get kicked in the head which fucked up my neck/collar bone and go over on my ankle in one hurling training session. For fucks sake. Honestly going out the night before doing strenuous exercise never ends well

Looks like there is a tennis ball on the side my foot and there is excruciating pain when i turn my neck swiftly left/right or try to put any sort of pressure on my upper body, so i can't even support my ankle with a crutch.

FML, thats another 2-4 weeks out
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6898|Oxferd Ohire
not used to going up a hill @20mph on a bike :\
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4916|proll­y

lrishpride wrote:

Managed to get kicked in the head which fucked up my neck/collar bone and go over on my ankle in one hurling training session. For fucks sake. Honestly going out the night before doing strenuous exercise never ends well

Looks like there is a tennis ball on the side my foot and there is excruciating pain when i turn my neck swiftly left/right or try to put any sort of pressure on my upper body, so i can't even support my ankle with a crutch.

FML, thats another 2-4 weeks out
owned
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6898|Oxferd Ohire
didnt even read that

LOL
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6726|Area 51
Went to the gym again today! Been 1.5 - 2 months since the last time I went..
Stimey
­
gj! rofl

I hate when I miss workouts, its so hard to gain strength/mass when you even miss 1 day
­
­
­
­
­
­
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
Made the next step with my HIIT.
Now doing 30/30 for 8 sets. I'm going for 9 sets next week and the week after that it'll be 10. Then i'm probably sticking with that for a month or so to focus on speed and then i'll try and reach 12. And then i've reached my maximum amount of sets and it'll be nothing but speed training.
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney
My diet has gone to utter shite.
The other day I asked at reception here at the Luxor where I could get a relatively healthy breakfast. She looked at me a little weirdly and said "healthy breakfast?"

Ah well, I am on holiday after all.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
Was she fat?
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney
No, she was quite slim. The stereotypical "fat American" was surely about though. It's not like there are heaps of them, it's just when they are overweight they are REALLY overweight.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
The thing with 'slim' women is that it doesn't take a lot of work for a woman to be or stay thin. Just don't eat like an elephant on a daily basis and everyone would consider your body 'good looking'.

When i went to states there weren't that many landwhales (i travelled through the New England area) excpet for one that really stood out (i have seen more than one, but this one was special)
She was sitting on one of those small public concrete benches (just a slab, with two more slabs on the side to hold it up) and I was afraid taht the concrete bench wasn't going to hold her.
She just sort of oozed over it rather than sitting on it.
The funny part is, that it was at the harbor where everyone came to go whale watching.
Stimey
­
Deadlifted 2plate +25 today

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiO6nAjYMA9x7bvF0rRq7-fP3a7-Zsd42jsBy55eAmEAuT6H9XdA
­
­
­
­
­
­
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
I think i'll call the fysiotherapist today.
Haven't lifted in about a month and just running is really beginning to get boring
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
btw jake, was that karma meant to mock or to agree?
just 'LOL' can be pretty vague.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6485|New Haven, CT

Jaekus wrote:

The other day I asked at reception here at the Luxor where I could get a relatively healthy breakfast. She looked at me a little weirdly and said "healthy breakfast?"

Yeah, traveling abroad is destructive to your body strength and health. I lost about 3 months worth of training during my five weeks in Russia.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6761|132 and Bush

I really kicked it up over the last week. Sore sore sore now ..lol. I scheduled a deep tissue massage for tomorrow.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Kmar wrote:

I scheduled a deep tissue massage for tomorrow.
^5
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6761|132 and Bush

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Kmar wrote:

I scheduled a deep tissue massage for tomorrow.
^5
it is @ 5pm. I'll let you know how it goez!
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Yeah, traveling abroad is destructive to your body strength and health. I lost about 3 months worth of training during my five weeks in Russia.
Tell me about. I've done no exercise for almost a month and eaten take away or in retaurants the entire time. Been drinking every day too. Oh well. I've had heaps of fun so no regrets
lrishpride
+68|5309

Jaekus wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Tell me about. I've done no exercise for almost a month and eaten take away or in retaurants the entire time. Been drinking every day too. Oh well. I've had heaps of fun so no regrets
You only live once dude, go for it.
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney
Yeah it's all good. Next trip is planned for April so that's a lot of healthy living between now and then
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Workout Programs & Diet
Still:

Eat better, exercise more.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6761|132 and Bush

I have not run at all this week. I really feel guilty..lol. It's just been so damn hot lately, and I much prefer running outside than a treadmill.
I'll try for an extra mile tomorrow to compensate .
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard