words of wisdom
lrishpride
+68|5149
Tsex what do you look like. I'm curious

pic
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

You do stuff like buy drinks out of kindness, to build relationships. The girls I meet out aren't so downtrodden that they can't or don't want to buy their own drinks. Especially when there are guys (apparently like some of you) running around thinking that they now owe you something. When you give a hooker cash it's with the explicit understanding that it's for one reason. sex
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
tsex looks like a model
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

lrishpride wrote:

pic
lrishpride
+68|5149

Toilet Sex wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

pic
srsly
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
he's a lot better looking than you

still fuck ugly though
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Finray wrote:

still fuck ugly though
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

not sure where i mentioned looks anyway
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

Kmar wrote:

You do stuff like buy drinks out of kindness, to build relationships. The girls I meet out aren't so downtrodden that they can't or don't want to buy their own drinks. Especially when there are guys (apparently like some of you) running around thinking that they now owe you something. When you give a hooker cash it's with the explicit understanding that it's for one reason. sex
yes i'm sure the relationship you build over the course of a few hours and a few drinks is an incredibly deep one
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5962|Places 'n such
Bet you no-one buys random guys in the club drinks, has a conversation and walks off.
Everyone knows what's going on when you offer to buy a girl a drink, you're registering an interest in sleeping with her. There's seriously nothing I like more than getting a female friend of mine to chat to a guy until he buys her and "a friend who's turning up in a minute" a drink.
Then I stroll over, get my free drink and me and my mate leave, laughing.
I get drunk off you silly mugs who walk around clubs offering to buy girls drinks.
<3
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

presidentsheep wrote:

Bet you no-one buys random guys in the club drinks, has a conversation and walks off.
Everyone knows what's going on when you offer to buy a girl a drink, you're registering an interest in sleeping with her. There's seriously nothing I like more than getting a female friend of mine to chat to a guy until he buys her and "a friend who's turning up in a minute" a drink.
I get drunk off you silly mugs who walk around clubs offering to buy girls drinks.
<3
>2011
>Being so poor you have to come up with that ploy to get drinks
>beta as fuck

Pick three
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

yes i'm sure the relationship you build over the course of a few hours and a few drinks is an incredibly deep one
It's (an) act of kindness. I'd expect a reply like this from you. Based on your previous comments I suspect your game to be extremely weak. Guys that simply dole out money and expect sex in return are pulling their plays from the 1950's handbook. They're trying to make-up for their lack of charm. Here's a tip, try not to equate every encounter you have with a woman as a business transaction.. and spare me the tired old "you're just being naive" sentiment. If you treat a woman like a hooker it's hookers you'll get. The idea that there is no discenrable difference between buying a drink and buying a hooker is remarkably shallow.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5962|Places 'n such

Roc18 wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

<3
>2011
>Being so poor you have to come up with that ploy to get drinks
>beta as fuck

Pick three
Do I get two if I continue to do it into 2012?
I'm sleeping with the friend btw. Just trying to point out how stupid it is buying girls in clubs drinks, it's fucking obvious what's going on. Not saying it doesn't work, just don't try to kid anyone that you're building some kind of relationship up, she knows what you're trying to do.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Roc18
`

Kmar wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

It's (an) act of kindness. I'd expect a reply like this from you. Based on your previous comments I suspect your game to be extremely weak. Guys that simply dole out money and expect sex in return are pulling their plays from the 1950's handbook. They're trying to make-up for their lack of charm. Here's a tip, try not to equate every encounter you have with a woman as a business transaction.. and spare me the tired old "you're just being naive" sentiment. If you treat a woman like a hooker it's hookers you'll get. The idea that there is no discenrable difference between buying a drink and buying a hooker is remarkably shallow.
This x1000000000
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Does the average guy take home a girl that's not actually shitfaced from a club?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

_j5689_ wrote:

Does the average guy take home a girl that's not actually shitfaced from a club?
sure, if he has a twelve inch tongue and can breathe through his ears . . .
Roc18
`

_j5689_ wrote:

Not unless she's ridiculously horny/ a slut
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

I met my fiancee at a bar over a pitcher of beer.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lrishpride
+68|5149

Finray wrote:

still fuck ugly though
Probably not as he won't even post a picture. Plus I'm actually a good looking dude, I know this because I am told a lot.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

lrishpride wrote:

Finray wrote:

still fuck ugly though
Probably not as he won't even post a picture. Plus I'm actually a good looking dude, I know this because I am told a lot.
"asswipe" is good looking in Irish? heh, i just learned something . . .
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
So I heard through one of my friends that this cutie with a booty wants to take my virginity, she was talking about it with a group of my friends who were guys while I wasn't there.  He told me she was serious.

How should I approach it, can I talk to her over text about it and then go pick her up from wherever or should I just wait till I see her in person?

I mostly want to know cuz I'm tired of waiting

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-09-01 16:11:46)

lrishpride
+68|5149

13urnzz wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

Finray wrote:

still fuck ugly though
"asswipe" is good looking in Irish? heh, i just learned something . . .
"lol"

So immature and pathetic this little hate Irishpride bandwagon

Last edited by lrishpride (2011-09-01 16:22:20)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

So I heard through one of my friends that this cutie with a booty wants to take my virginity, she was talking about it with a group of my friends who were guys while I wasn't there.  He told me she was serious.

How should I approach it, can I talk to her over text about it and then go pick her up from wherever or should I just wait till I see her in person?

In person is best. Then you can act on your feelings should you find her to be truthful.

Don't get her pregnant.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
lrishpride
+68|5149

Pochsy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

In person is best. Then you can act on your feelings should you find her to be truthful.

Don't get her pregnant.
Ask her over for a DVD when you've a free house, she'll get the hint.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard