Quicke
+3|6568
Ive had it happen a couple times when a server auto changes me to the mec side on karkand and i quickly change back to US, i actually am MEC but i can spawn on US spawns with MEC weapons and look like a US soldier and kill US soldiers and not get tk.
MR_snus
+21|6591
i have to take a dump.
meowmix4jo
+5|6554
i dont think the artillery thing has to do with it cus it happens on almost every non-official EA server(the ones with names like EA US 13B) all of a suddent theres messages that say weird stuff like [artillery]someone but no killer or [teamkills-artillery]someone or like just [artillery] but no victim or killer, and ivehad it be my name beofe it sayd [artillery]meowmix4jo but i had neither died or killed someone in like the past 30 seconds, so this is prolly just sometihing the server does to keep the connection up with EA or somthing to do with EA  cus it seems to happen only when noone is gettting killed or no flags being captured etc like one of those moments when nothing seems to happen for a few minutes...dont know if it actually has anything to do with that but just an idea
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6764|Oklahoma

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

TwistedX - Amphibious means it can go on land or water
It could go on land...once.

(did that alot in 1942)
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
well, you will not believe how annoying this is for me, as your all gonna think I'm a big joke. i hadn't managed to do the video, yet, as bastard twatting AOL sucks and i couldn't get online until a few minutes ago.

know, i know your finkin this is complete bullshit, and tbh, so wud i if i was Reading this. but i don't care what you fink, and i will get this video to you, hopefully 2morrow.

now, say what u want, i ain't coming on now until i have made this video.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-18 15:02:42)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

FFLink13 wrote:

well, you will not believe how annoying this is for me, as your all gonna think I'm a big joke. i hadn't managed to do the video, yet, as bastard twatting AOL sucks and i couldn't get online until a few minutes ago.

know, i know your finkin this is complete bullshit, and tbh, so wud i if i was Reading this. but i don't care what you fink, and i will get this video to you, hopefully 2morrow.

everyone knows you are lying.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6665|Mountains of West Virginia

E7IX3R wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

everyone knows you are lying.
Ditto
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6653|England and damn proud

MR_snus wrote:

i have to take a dump.
so random
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6746|Kansas, USA

FFLink13 wrote:

Translation: "I thought that editing the video to make it look like I was telling the truth would not be that difficult. It's not easy to photoshop something into many frames of a video and make it look natural. I really want to pull a big joke on all of you so I'm going to try and buy some more time. Hopefully, I can figure this out in the next couple of days. If not, I'll just come up with another excuse"
will180
Power Lurker
+27|6637|Jacksonville, Florida
This thread is moving so fast it's singeing my eyebrows off.

Last edited by will180 (2006-05-18 16:42:31)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
this thread is utter bullshit.

i mean.

I've tried this, it does not work. I'm pretty sure others have tried this and found IT DOES NOT WORK!

5 pages this post has generated.

What a waste of time.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-05-18 16:53:15)

strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6590|the side hatch
this is that best thread ever, it's just like Murder She Wrote
topthrill05
+125|6548|Rochester NY USA
Still waiting.
=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN
+60|6618|Under the River
this is exciting I want to see this
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada

Psycho wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Translation: "I thought that editing the video to make it look like I was telling the truth would not be that difficult. It's not easy to photoshop something into many frames of a video and make it look natural. I really want to pull a big joke on all of you so I'm going to try and buy some more time. Hopefully, I can figure this out in the next couple of days. If not, I'll just come up with another excuse"
the best  translation i've ever seen (i cannot even translate english to spanish properly)
Defiance
+438|6641

dh124289 wrote:

So technically the USS Essex isn't an aircraft carrier then? Should this term be reserved for likes of JFK, Nimitz, Enterprise etc?

See what really confuses me is that the USS Essex is a WASP class amphibious assault ship....

... but the USS WASP in an ESSEX class aircraft carrier?? WTF??

Link - http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ … /lhd-1.htm
You know the real life facts, but you're confusing the coordination with the game.

In the game, it calls the gun the essex because of it being mounted on the ship.

Nowhere does it say (in game) that it's a WASP class ship, so that can be used to describe the ship.

I think you've fallen victim to the misuse of terms in this thread
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6618|Land of =KBK=
So how many tomorrows do we have to wait through before he comes through?

Now I have been in one game where I was on the PLA side at Wake, chose my weapon and hit done and then when I tried to get into the jeep on the North CP flag, can't remember the name of the point, with one of my clan members I had been switched to the USMC side without dying.  I couldn't get into that jeep with him.  So I shot him instead LOL.  Pissed him off.  Oh well.  This happened right at the start of a new map and never happened again.  I think I was on the old Prox12 server at the time.  Been ages ago but it did happen.  And no I don't have proof of it.
switchbladezz
+48|6588
WOW, this little fegget FFlink13 gave me neg karma because i said he was worng.

what a b*tch.

FF you are officially a pussy.

And you are still wrong no matter what your mommy tells you.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

switchbladezz wrote:

WOW, this little fegget FFlink13 gave me neg karma because i said he was worng.

what a b*tch.

FF you are officially a pussy.

And you are still wrong no matter what your mommy tells you.
he's given me -2 karma.

fucking turd burgler`
Defiance
+438|6641

FFlink13 and FromTheAshes are neg nazis.

Who else?
switchbladezz
+48|6588
Today 02:42:25      -1      a new trick, that may be wrong.      
Today 01:55:53     -1     a new trick, that may be wrong.     Good call...except not
rofl, this guy is a dedicated queer.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6797|Australia
i want candy. boom boom bah boom i love candy, boom boom bah boom
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6764|Oklahoma

E7IX3R wrote:

he's given me -2 karma.

fucking turd burgler`
He isnt the only one givin neg karma for stupid reasons in this thread, but i wont name names.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
ths is stupid, he is never going to show us a vid.

pm me if you make the vid of it and ill re open this.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Still no vid...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard