{TCG}.Trick
+4|6575
I just wonder with the constant updates on our 3 top rankers, How and if it would be possible to have the top 10 play in a server together with no commanders arty uav or Scan or Armour. Just how good they would do. Are they team players or lone wolfs?
If someone would be prepared to organize it and host it I would be willing to put up a $250 prize for the wining team.or individual and pay for the host server for 1 month
Or we could do it as an individual challenge to them on a knockout basis.
Lets see who really is the best BF2 player out of the top 10. no Armour just back to basic groundwork.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK
basicaly its not gonna happen. I would be cool if it did though
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6692
Holy crap, I wish I was a top ten player....

Good idea though, +1 for you
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

non-ranked match?

Edit: We wouldn't want them setting a bad example by breaking rules like those knife/pistol servers

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-05-18 15:21:14)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK

{TCG}.Trick wrote:

I just wonder with the constant updates on our 3 top rankers, How and if it would be possible to have the top 10 play in a server together with no commanders arty uav or Scan or Armour. Just how good they would do. Are they team players or lone wolfs?
If someone would be prepared to organize it and host it I would be willing to put up a $250 prize for the wining team.or individual and pay for the host server for 1 month
Lets see who really is the best BF2 player out of the top 10. no Armour just back to basic groundwork.
BF2 is a GAME.
I wouldnt pay $250 dollars to see which nerd at their computer desk can press the fire button the fastest.

My2Cents..
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK
also, as far as i know, Firstorm is one of the only members of this forum
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6790|Nova Scotia, Canada

simon wrote:

{TCG}.Trick wrote:

BF2 is a GAME.
I wouldnt pay $250 dollars to see which nerd at their computer desk can press the fire button the fastest.

My2Cents..
Which part of " I would be willing to put up a $250 prize for the wining team.or individual " makes you think you would have to pay?

lol
[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6595|behind you

liquidat0r wrote:

never seen him
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK

Prodie wrote:

simon wrote:

{TCG}.Trick wrote:

BF2 is a GAME.

My2Cents..
Which part of " I would be willing to put up a $250 prize for the wining team.or individual " makes you think you would have to pay?

lol
eh, im saying IMO i wouldnt..
Read and think.
{TCG}.Trick
+4|6575
Because I am a man of my word . I could Paypal it to the Forum Admin to distribute.
You may not pay $250  to see how they play but if you were in the top 10  I am sure you would be willing to play for it.
Lets just keep the comments on a positive note
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6768|Leipzig/Germany
hehe, nice idea
but the top 10 ranked players aren't necessarily the best players - some of them just play a lot > more time = more points

what i'd like to see is a battle like you suggested but with the top 20 infantry guys - like you can find them here:
http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2i. … mp;start=0

i would bet my money on -={DAC}MI7 - i played a lot with and against him and i have to say this guy is a beast at the ground
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6692

your_girlfriends_mom wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

never seen him
Search for one of his posts: his username is

{TA}Firestorm

or here is a post by him:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=281746#p281746

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-05-18 15:29:27)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6694|Middle of nowhere
it would be sweet

but yeah, how would you organize it when only 1 of 'em is on these forums?

plus... you'd be hard pressed to get them to play on a non-ranked server don't ya think?
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6639|Edinburg

|60|Cobalt wrote:

the top 10 ranked players aren't necessarily the best players - some of them just play a lot > more time = more points
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK

BellusEndus wrote:

|60|Cobalt wrote:

the top 10 ranked players aren't necessarily the best players - some of them just play a lot > more time = more points
Firestorm is a commander... Blazin is a medic whore... Bushviper uses a plain 24/7... and so on

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard