phlyry
+1|6687
...drop and roll?  Is there certain keystrokes or a mod?  Thanks for your help!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6760|UK
hold a or d whilst going prone

and to do a backflip...

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-18 13:40:04)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6766|USA
strafing either left or right then pressing your prone key.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6768|South Jersey
oh. i never knew that.  hooray +1 for you liquidator...no +1 for naught om cause he already has enough karma:D
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6751|Houston, TX
Other players will see you roll, but you will not see the world spin.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6760|UK

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

oh. i never knew that.  hooray +1 for you
u never gave me it...?
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6689|83Division.com
Geez, I didn't know this.  I thought the drop and roll was one of those animations that just happened "for effect."  i.e. When you have a grenade in your hand and you're idle for several seconds, you'll flip the grenade back and forth between your hands to entertain yourself (but no one else can see you do it).  You'll also flip your knife on end and balance it on your finger but no one sees that either.
raz
+22|6797|England, UK
Abit late but.. whole strafe key then go prone.

Wee, +1? Oh c'mon.. pweeeeeeeeez. hehe
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6760|UK

[83rd]Stecchino wrote:

Geez, I didn't know this.  I thought the drop and roll was one of those animations that just happened "for effect."  i.e. When you have a grenade in your hand and you're idle for several seconds, you'll flip the grenade back and forth between your hands to entertain yourself (but no one else can see you do it).  You'll also flip your knife on end and balance it on your finger but no one sees that either.
think about it. You can see yourself tilt your knife on end but no one else can. You can't see your self do a sideways roll and everyone else can. This means is is different to those "animations just for effect" - it is an effect that actually happens
phlyry
+1|6687
Thanks to all!
iphtnax
+7|6756

raz wrote:

Abit late but.. whole strafe key then go prone.

Wee, +1? Oh c'mon.. pweeeeeeeeez. hehe
You're an idiot dude. He's already been told the answer several times. Only idiots give a shit about how much 'karma' they have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard