Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6828|Howell, Mi USA
Congrats on the badge dude.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6716
I suck with the knife. I need 1 kill then I can go for expert knife. There is NO hope for me. WHAT THEYRE CHANGIN THE KNIFE REQS? GAY!!!
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6759
Great Wall is the best map to get Knife Expert. I got mine there. The Middle Wall is a sniper nest, but go up the stairs that leads behind them and you can knife loads of them. I even took out medics and supports there.
Kohlarion
+3|6714|Scotland
i woke up last saturday and thought "hey, ive got 100 global kills, why dont i try for expert?" 2 rounds later i had it. good day
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6806|Colorado
There is hope for me cause they are going to Nerf that bad ole' knife, I figure why die all those time when I can just wait for the new patch & get the cheap one

Now if I could just take back all those time I tried, Congrats dude.
raz
+22|6797|England, UK
I got mine the hard way, and proud!
meowmix4jo
+5|6717
knife badges arent hard try for Engineer badges i had trouble getting BASIC and i cant get Veteran...ah i wonder how long it will take for Expert lol...good job on the badge tho, and the guy who got em all in same round, i made an account to try to do that but never did it cus i got caught up cus i had just bought SF and i havent played on that account
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6759
For enginner, just repair the essex in Iron Gator as US. MEC APCs and Helos love taking that thing out.
Pappy2
+18|6798|Chicago

The1_Knightmare wrote:

For enginner, just repair the essex in Iron Gator as US. MEC APCs and Helos love taking that thing out.
ummm...........

eh¿

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard