slicknic
+145|6625
click here to stream it...
http://media.putfile.com/Infy-Fun

click here to dl bigger version
http://files.filefront.com/infyfunwmv/; … einfo.html

its just a short video of a day of pubbing... please tell me what you think.  this may or may not be included in a larger video i make in the future.   not too much flaming tho plz =]

thanks

Last edited by slicknic (2006-05-18 02:04:32)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6560
sory but try to make one that streams directly....i dont like downloading pointless files!

peace andy
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6695|UK
host it on putfile on sumthin i have too many things downloadin as it is
slicknic
+145|6625
its not pointless.. it may even be entertaining... just not complete.. at least id like to see how people shoot or how fast they kill.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6789|out of orbit

slicknic wrote:

first heres the link ^^
http://files.filefront.com/infyfunwmv/; … einfo.html

its just a short video of a day of pubbing... please tell me what you think.  this may or may not be included in a larger video i make in the future.   not too much flaming tho plz =]

thanks
...well,i like it...

u rock the Ak-101...

+1 4u
slicknic
+145|6625
yayyy a reply =] and a +1 ! i almost forgot what those were ><

im uploading to putfile right now.. so hopefully a few more people will see it. 

thanks for your compliments... wish it didnt waste sooo much memory to fraps stuff.. cuz im always worrying about that in the back of my head.

putfile link is now up

Last edited by slicknic (2006-05-18 02:05:00)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
I liked it, good to see a differant video to sniper ones.

Do you always use single shot with the AK101?, because you seem to be a very good shot with it.

+1 for you, from me.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6560
woah....just streamed it there.....u PWN with AK-101....I especially like those distance shots without zooming!

Peace andy
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6724|Belgium
Great video ! Total medic Ownage !
I think its a great thing u only use the non unlock weapons. +1
alpinestar
+304|6595|New York City baby.
I hate peeps with shadows turned off, I consider it point easy system but you are allowed to do it, try your game with shadows as it was meant to be. otherwise good fighting

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-05-18 09:30:34)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
Solo tv. cool 2 aviator with a helo... dude that rocks
slicknic
+145|6625
to ReDmAn... actually i killed 1 other jet (just taking off tho)  all in the same round as the 2 in the video.  (its not so hard honestly, just gotta try)

to alpine star... shadows own fps(frames per second)...so does fraps... so no way am i gonna use shadows... plus i dont play games for realism... i just try to kick ass and take names.

to HisInfernalDeathyea... i only use unlocks in rare occasions that im pissed off and killed someone that has been using it against me.

and to paranoid101.. it depends on the situation... but if its a long distance shot i believe single shot is the way to go (heard it even has better accuracy)  but i only use single shot if i find a target at a good distance.
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6632|Florida
That was pretty sick, Slick. Nice vid. Ended too early, though... +1
slicknic
+145|6625
well ive actually spent some more time capturing footage.. and since i finally got a response about a video... ima try to make this a good one... so you can expect more to come =]... probably use all the footage in this one tho.. just pile on some more stuff w/ some effects n such
[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6642
Good video. I find using burst fire weapons hard in close quarter situations. But if you use right, then the rewards will come...As you have just proved. Good videos like this, always makes me feel like killing a few more people in bf2 .

+1 to you.
slicknic
+145|6625
well i have a full version.. but premiere is crashing constantly when i try to compile =/  so.. its just once i figure out whats goin on i can have a new and improved video up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard