Benzin
+576|5997

jord wrote:

I'm getting lemon haze tomorrow hopefully.
smoking that very herb right now
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

CapnNismo wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm getting lemon haze tomorrow hopefully.
smoking that very herb right now
i didnt get it.

getting it tomorrow.

good?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
jord post pics when u get it or u have mids
jord
whats mids.

and i might(if its good)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Rainy dayssss all day
jord
oh no wait i still dont have a phone/camera because i got mugged on holiday so sorry.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

jord wrote:

oh no wait i still dont have a phone/camera because i got mugged on holiday so sorry.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/9663/TABM.jpg
Benzin
+576|5997
jord, it's great. It's a lot like amnesia haze but much more body high.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y

jord wrote:

mids
andros
Banned
+256|4711|HK Chitral, Pakistan
prolly not blazing with those ppl tomorrow cause they started acting sketchy as fuck lol. might just save it for myself.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
u can fly me on bf2 instead
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

andros wrote:

prolly not blazing with those ppl tomorrow cause they started acting sketchy as fuck lol. might just save it for myself.
just fucking smoke it already.

andros wrote:

what do you mean "those people"
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
His overseers.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
he's referring to the meth addicts that he was going to sell a dub to
andros
Banned
+256|4711|HK Chitral, Pakistan
nah this girl and her bf in my town, they seem cool (in fact it's weird cause she kinda reminds me of myself, same grade too. not attracted to her though)

then talking to her some more she started acting like sketchy as fuck about how oh fuck i didn't know it was $10 bla bla (then she said she was a fiend for weed lmao, i was like srs?)
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

andros wrote:

nah this girl and her bf in my town, they seem cool (in fact it's weird cause she kinda reminds me of myself, same grade too. not attracted to her though)

then talking to her some more she started acting like sketchy as fuck about how oh fuck i didn't know it was $10 bla bla (then she said she was a fiend for weed lmao, i was like srs?)
Dude you got it for free ffs...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

CanadianLoser wrote:

mm weed.  There is a 420 club at my school and every wednesday at 4:20 about 100 people go to the center of campus and light up a ton of weed in front of everyone and nobody does anything.  pure win
where the heck does the 420 thing come from anyway? How did that get started?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
Origins of term

The term was allegedly coined by a group of teenagers in San Rafael, California in 1971.[2][3] Calling themselves the Waldos, because "their chosen hang-out spot was a wall outside the school,"[4] the group first used the term in connection to a fall 1971 plan to search for an abandoned cannabis crop that they had learned about.[5] The Waldos designated the Louis Pasteur statue on the grounds of San Rafael High School as their meeting place, and 4:20 p.m. as their meeting time.[4] The Waldos referred to this plan with the phrase "4:20 Louis". Multiple failed attempts to find the crop eventually shortened their phrase to simply "4:20", which ultimately evolved into a codeword the teens used to mean pot-smoking in general.[5]
High Times Creative Director Steven Hager was the first person to track down the Waldos and publish their account of the origins of the term. Hager wrote "Are You Stoner Smart or Stoner Stupid?" (October 1998) in which he called for 4:20 p.m. to be the socially accepted hour of the day to consume cannabis. "I believe 420 is a ritualization of cannabis use that holds deep meaning for our subculture," wrote Hager. "It also points us in a direction for the responsible use of cannabis."

not sure how real that is tho
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
people blazing up when they leave school... at 4:20
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Didn't know so many schools got out at the same time. In Switzerland we all got out at different times, even people in the same school in the same grade.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
facepalm.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

stoning is bad mmkay
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i must acquire some. its been far too long and alcohol just isnt cutting it.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard