Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6774|132 and Bush

eleven bravo wrote:

someone needs to go back and kill hitler
Hitler came to power because the social democrats were divided. If you're going to kill people go after his henchmen.

i guess
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5647|Ventura, California

UnkleRukus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

damage? Why would it necessarily be damage as opposed to improvement?

You could bring back a medical science book, or something to help agriculture. How about using the money you make once you're back in the 20s to go kill Hitler? Or persuade somebody to do something differently?
I thought you didn't believe in science. Isn't it all just gods will?
Why do people always separate religion and science. We believe God made the heavens and earth, with intelligent design that shows in many areas. There are two ways to look at science, evolution, and intelligent design.

Anyway, I really want to hear people's opinions. Would changing the past damage the future? I think there's potential for improvement. What's with the cynicism?!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|5964|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I would sell all of the stuff i brought with me, invest all of my money in the stock market and get rich knowing what will happen in 1929.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-08-08 11:55:30)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6173|Vortex Ring State

Roc18 wrote:

I would sell all of the stuff i brought with me, invest all of my money in the stock market and get rich knowing what will happen in 1929.
the stock market crashes?
Roc18
`
+655|5964|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Trotskygrad wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

the stock market crashes?
Lol yup, ride the bubble and sell well before it happens.
Stimey
­
+786|6294|Ontario | Canada
Fire & The Wheel
­
­
­
­
­
­
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5647|Ventura, California

Stimey wrote:

Fire & The Wheel
Don't forget basic rock tools
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard