Package price: $192.01
Limited Time Offer: -$147.02
Cost to you: $44.99
You save: $6.87

....lol wat?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5746

Couldn't turn down the Victoria pack for 9.99. I'll PM you the purchase confirmation email so Paradox can pay you your $1 commission.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6600|Brisbane, Australia

You guys should check out E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Dont let the name put you off like it did me initially. It is the most batshit insane surreal game I have played in a long time and is refreshingly not babbys first rpgfps. It is made by some french indie studio and their ambition far outstrips their budget. It is just nuts really. It is like a mish mash of all sorts of sci fi stuff, definitely heavy 40k influences along with deus ex for a lot of the more open city areas.

If you like STALKER, Deus Ex I would be surprised if you didnt get $20 out of it. The plot is almost imperceptible because of a) how fucking batshit it is and b) because it is quite hilariously badly translated at some points.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

I intend to take a look at it after I get through about 50 games.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6600|Brisbane, Australia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I intend to take a look at it after I get through about 50 games.
Probably a good move. The developer seems to be active and they are releasing a pretty solid patch in the next week or so (I think). It is perfectly playable now but there are plenty of things to patch.

Of course in 20 days or so DE3 is out so that kind of kills its niche assuming DE3 is any good.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

I've never been the sort to dismiss a small game because an A-budget title of the same genre comes out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Incomplete, but pretty much includes all the primary titles on my radar:

==================================================

Remainder; Game "Wishlist," 2011

in library,
pre-ordered,
will pre-order:
- games I'm pretty sure I'll immediately play,
thinking about it,
released, but waiting for price to drop:
- games that may just sit on the shelf and drop in price before i get around to them,
unreleased, but will wait for price to drop

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 - PC steam; NVIDIA code unlock (not installed yet, of course)
Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 - PS3 collector's ed
Battlefield 3 - PC limited ed
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
The Elder Scrolls 5 - PC standard ed
From Dust - PC steam
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - PC steam (well...glad I didn't pick up a used copy on PS3, then)
Rage - PC box copy, steam activated, waiting for patches
Red Orchestra 2 - PC steam
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - PC collector's ed
Guild Wars 2
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Max Payne 3

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
im so downloading the free brink demo.

I have to play that turd for myself.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5914|Roma
I want red orchestra 2
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6813

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

You guys should check out E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Dont let the name put you off like it did me initially. It is the most batshit insane surreal game I have played in a long time and is refreshingly not babbys first rpgfps. It is made by some french indie studio and their ambition far outstrips their budget. It is just nuts really. It is like a mish mash of all sorts of sci fi stuff, definitely heavy 40k influences along with deus ex for a lot of the more open city areas.

If you like STALKER, Deus Ex I would be surprised if you didnt get $20 out of it. The plot is almost imperceptible because of a) how fucking batshit it is and b) because it is quite hilariously badly translated at some points.
bought it because I'm itching for an fps game

so far it is really fucking weird
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Beat Anvil of Khorne on DoW2:Ret Last Stand. Didn't seem nearly as hard as the previous mission. Two summoner chaos sorcerers and my plasma/jump pack marine with a dreadnought and revive. Plenty of vehicles to take damage and unbreakable cover to jump to.

No bloody clones or army of bosses to deal with, either.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6504
Stupid brink. I spent hours downloading this yesterday and now when I have the time the first thing it does is download another 500mb
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5746

Give it sometime and there will be more types of hats in TF2 than there are games available for purchase on Steam.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Sisco wrote:

Stupid brink. I spent hours downloading this yesterday and now when I have the time the first thing it does is download another 500mb
/Starcraft
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6851|Devon, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Beat Anvil of Khorne on DoW2:Ret Last Stand. Didn't seem nearly as hard as the previous mission. Two summoner chaos sorcerers and my plasma/jump pack marine with a dreadnought and revive. Plenty of vehicles to take damage and unbreakable cover to jump to.

No bloody clones or army of bosses to deal with, either.
It is the easier one. Me and my friends completed that one with no problem at all (Tyranid, Sorcerer and Ork/Marine (Forgot), I believe).

Still never lasted more than a couple of minutes on Wave 20 of the first one.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Wave 20 on the first one is so finicky. If you bring too much damage, you'll be overwhelmed by your clones and the other bosses. Too much defense, and you won't be able to keep up with their healing. I still haven't beaten it.
FFLink
There is.
The clone round is really clever, because it limits what you can have so much.

How fucking good is revive on a tanked up Space Marine? Amazing! Shame you can't use it.

Imagine three Space Marines with the seal that heals others with melee attacks equipped with Lightning claws and health regain kits. Unstoppable, but so are the fucking clones.

Only way to do it seems to be to fuck around teleporting and cloaking with a Farseer. Usually my job, but something always goes wrong.

Last edited by FFLink (2011-08-06 15:53:42)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Triple summoner-sorc clones sure are a blast to fight against. Triple-revive space marines...just ugh. I've always found wave 16 easier if everyone agrees to focus-fire on the weakest clones first and the tanks last. And if you have a turret general, it's cake. The AI doesn't know how to place them.

I love it when I'm playing as a sorc and one of my allies is a melee eldar with eldritch storm. If you can clone that and get it to survive past wave 16, you're pretty much set for the next few rounds.
FFLink
There is.
Worst part we find is to create a decent take, you need no knockback.

No knockback means AI can revive at will with it being a really slow process to disrupt.

Tis a good challenge, though. We've had round 16s go on for more than 10-15 minutes and won, before.

Last Stand is such a great game. More maps and levels would be so simple and so much fun.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6698|Long Island, New York
Rest of the year in terms of games is going to be nuts:

Definites:

Madden 12
NHL 12
Arkham City
Rage
Forza 4
MGS Collection
BF3 (but won't be able to play it until I get my new PC)
TESV: Skyrim
AC: Revelations
Halo CE: Anniversary

Possibly:

Deus Ex: HR
Dead Island
Gears 3
SR3

Then next year has best game evar: ME3

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-08-06 16:11:50)

Stimey
­
+786|6280|Ontario | Canada
cant wait for skyrimjob

day 1 pirate
­
­
­
­
­
­
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

I never did finish Oblivion, but I played the shit out of the side quests. I hope Skyrim gives you a reason to advance to the next level other than making the monsters tougher.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6932|PNW

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6628
The player character in Skyrim and the main bad guy in Call of Duties: The Black Cops have the same name.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6902|FUCK UBISOFT

dovahkin?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard