switchbladezz
+48|6616
Your wrong, give it up you nub.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
so wat i use the editor? the editor couldn't do some of the stuff that happend, maybe let other armies in the wasp, but not drop tanks onto the carrier AFTER the game has started.

do you even read my posts?

i really am gonna be pissing myself laughing 2morrow when your all like "oh, so you can do it"

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-17 14:48:43)

switchbladezz
+48|6616
I's pissing myslef laughing right now because its funny to see noobs like you who think they though of something before the other million players before them.

ROFLMAO
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
The only way an admin can team-switch you is if you are dead. I am an admin aswell, you can't be switched and stay alive. If you do, then it's some kind of mod.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

FFLink13 wrote:

It's difficult, but I manage.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6734|200m out and smiling at you.
checked the wiki, and i don't see a wasp... so anyone wanna tell me what the heck the wasp is? cause there's a hornet, that's a jet. but if he's referring to the AA on the Essex, isn't that a phalanx?
l41e
+677|6647

Rizen_Ji wrote:

checked the wiki, and i don't see a wasp... so anyone wanna tell me what the heck the wasp is? cause there's a hornet, that's a jet. but if he's referring to the AA on the Essex, isn't that a phalanx?
Yes the gun on the Essex is a Phalanx, a lot of people refer to the Essex as the Wasp for some reason.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

FFLink13 wrote:

so wat i use the editor? the editor couldn't do some of the stuff that happend, maybe let other armies in the wasp, but not drop tanks onto the carrier AFTER the game has started.

i really am gonna be pissing myself laughing 2morrow when your all like "oh, so you can do it"
-You can make PLA spawns on the carrier

-You can make delayed spawns of vehicles at bases. In Operation Smoke Screen (I think), it takes a few seconds before the Typhoons and the Fulcrums spawn

-The carrier class is Wasp, the gun is called the Mk15 Phalanx CIWS (Close-In Weapons System)
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6619|the side hatch
one time i was in a tank and then i was able to get in another tank and be in two tanks at once and then the admin switched me to the other team and when i spawned instead of arms i totally had two tank cannons and i was all like ptchew ptchew ptchew and all the nubs were spawning around me and they were like oh noes base camper hack and then i got into the wasp and i was able to drive it to the airstrip and camp there, i will totally make a fraps movie of it but i spilled cereal on my bf2 cd and now it doesnt work
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6663

strangelove wrote:

one time i was in a tank and then i was able to get in another tank and be in two tanks at once and then the admin switched me to the other team and when i spawned instead of arms i totally had two tank cannons and i was all like ptchew ptchew ptchew and all the nubs were spawning around me and they were like oh noes base camper hack and then i got into the wasp and i was able to drive it to the airstrip and camp there, i will totally make a fraps movie of it but i spilled cereal on my bf2 cd and now it doesnt work
Can I have your autograph?
Someguy
+83|6622

strangelove wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMAO ROLF +1 FOR YOU!!!!!!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

strangelove wrote:

ROFLMAO! UATB!
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6738
Come on guys sometimes read before posting, I think its on the map editior. The "Wasp" is the name of the carrier, Not the gun(Thats called a phalyanx(spelling?) or a CWIS). Anyone here watch the Military Channel?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Come on guys sometimes read before posting, I think its on the map editior. The "Wasp" is the name of the carrier, Not the gun(Thats called a phalyanx(spelling?) or a CWIS). Anyone here watch the Military Channel?
Phalanx.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6678|Denver, CO

King_County_Downy wrote:

INCSOC wrote:

/grabs popcorn
Plagerism
rofl
{TCG}.Trick
+4|6558
Who gives a rats ass if its an ESSEX or a Phalanx. I just want to see FFLink13 eat humble pie when he realises that all forum readers dont swallow bullshit as easy as he thinks.
If ya going to try to impress us with lies make sure that they are ones which cant be disputed.
BullyBeef31
+11|6574|Good old Blighty

FFLink13 wrote:

So, if you are using the editor, then technically it's a hack, as it alter's the way the game is supposed to be played.

Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over the opposition by changing in-game mechanics is a hack, pure and simple.

And if this is happening on a ranked server then I am sure that EA/Dice would approve
Deadlift
+9|6679
So, which tomorrow are we talking about?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

BullyBeef31 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

So, if you are using the editor, then technically it's a hack, as it alter's the way the game is supposed to be played.

Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over the opposition by changing in-game mechanics is a hack, pure and simple.

And if this is happening on a ranked server then I am sure that EA/Dice would approve
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?
BullyBeef31
+11|6574|Good old Blighty

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

BullyBeef31 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?
Nope!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

It WOULD be cool if it was true, but fact remains that you only get switched AFTER you die, so whatever vehicle you were in would be left empty etc etc.

P.S. Slaythem clear your damn messages inbox

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-05-17 17:00:09)

joker8baller
+68|6665
I can't believe I just read all of this and got nothing out of it. Yay I just 10 iq points ><
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

polarbearz wrote:

It WOULD be cool if it was true, but fact remains that you only get switched AFTER you die, so whatever vehicle you were in would be left empty etc etc.

P.S. Slaythem clear your damn messages inbox
It should be clear now.
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Err...the carrier is called the USS Essex, not the "wasp".. and the gun is the Phalanx C-IWS.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6708|Charlie One Alpha
so.. where is the movie?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard