pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6660
lmao phoenix. I love the bit where u rite "if someones gonna be banned ban me" ur such a hero. FLOWERFAIRY.....I LOVE YOU
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6637|England, UK

=A*A=PHOENIX2 wrote:

What do you mean ban her for that?  I am the one who made the original posted wishing her happy birthday.  Read this whole thread before you ban her.  I think you will see that it is clearly a mistake on my part.  For goodness sake ban me if someone must be banned.  I clearly apologized.  To all.  Please Please do not ban flowerfairy.  She is totally innocent.
You are just too lovely!  Don't worry about it anymore, pleaaaase...  It was an honest mistake.  And you can only be doing wrong if you intentionally did a wrong thing, and you didn't...  You were just being lovely! 

It was nobody's fault, just a misunderstanding, and your intent was admirable!  Thank you!

The Lil Fairy... 
Hyper
Banned
+154|6765
seems as though =A*A=PHOENIX2 is smitten....o0

i do beleive he meant you and not her.
=A*A=PHOENIX2
+13|6695|Ft. Worth, Texas
No not smitten.  Flowerfairy has a fiance and they go good together.  I just enjoy her spirit.  I wish her the best and don't want anything that was caused by me to fall back on her.  So after this I am letting go of this topic as I have been told by her and by an admin here, that all is good.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6752|The Hague, Netherlands

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

=A*A=PHOENIX2 wrote:

What do you mean ban her for that?  I am the one who made the original posted wishing her happy birthday.  Read this whole thread before you ban her.  I think you will see that it is clearly a mistake on my part.  For goodness sake ban me if someone must be banned.  I clearly apologized.  To all.  Please Please do not ban flowerfairy.  She is totally innocent.
You are just too lovely!  Don't worry about it anymore, pleaaaase...  It was an honest mistake.  And you can only be doing wrong if you intentionally did a wrong thing, and you didn't...  You were just being lovely! 

It was nobody's fault, just a misunderstanding, and your intent was admirable!  Thank you!

The Lil Fairy... 
You could see it this way, you are holding your Birthday 2 months now
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6708|Howell, Mi USA
happy late berfday Fairy.

fairy and phoenix2 sittin in a tree   k- i- s- s- i- n- g!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
acidkiller187
+123|6644
Veels geluk met jou verjaardag en Mag die Here jou seen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard