Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Kmar wrote:

up to s1e7 which essentially includes 15 minutes of lesbian action.
that's what makes the awesomeness of the books even more awesome
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Sometimes I like being late to the party because I can just download a whole bunch of shows and watch them when I choose.. back to back if I want. Now that I'm almost caught up, I find myself nearing the miserable circumstance of having to wait for new episodes.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

in other words
https://i.imgur.com/hcxAT.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

Kmar wrote:

Sometimes I like being late to the party because I can just download a whole bunch of shows and watch them when I choose.. back to back if I want. Now that I'm almost caught up, I find myself nearing the miserable circumstance of having to wait for new episodes.
its a long wait too
Tu Stultus Es
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

eleven bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

its a long wait too
winter is coming

about 1/4 through the second book now.  i think i like this one better than the first so far - the first was too over dramatic while this one has more action and interesting occurrences
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Finished the first book yesterday. Sprinted through the last 200 pages in like 3 hours.

Rewatching the series now. It's interesting to see what they left out/added in.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

they skipped out almost everything with bran after his injury, which kinda sucks.  what you learn about the north and the legends/history are quite interesting
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

I think if I jumped into the books now I would be disappointed with the series. I'd rather finish one and then the other. It would be a little weird otherwise.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Casting has started here in Northern Ireland for extras for season2. Might go in for it. A good few of my mates where in the 1st season.
You get double moneys if you can ride a horse or use a long bow.  I can do both and have a beard so I'm in!

Also they start work turning a little sea port about 4miles along the coast into some huge set for S2 in a couple of weeks.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
do you get paid or is it like an internship for actors?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
"you get double money if you can ride a horse or use a long bow"
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
id rather read history books
Tu Stultus Es
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
started book 2

stannisssssssss
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
yo broseidon can u update when u get to page 69 thx
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
peter dinklage/tyrion got nominated for an emmy
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

his role is going to get 100x harder.

seriously though, (book 3 spoilers)
Spoiler (highlight to read):
basically everyone dies in the book.  this is nuts.  and if you thought eddard starks decapitation was bad... wait till rob gets backstabbed and murdered at a wedding, gets his and his wolf's heads cut off and they sew the wolfs head onto robs.  grrm is seriously messed up
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

The script for season 2 was in my house all week!
Had friends staying with me all week. One of them is an actress and was doing read throughs for season 2. She isnt in GOT but has been called in to sit in for actors who couldnt make the read throughs. So she spent loads of time reading the script on her laptop. I didnt ask to see it and she wouldnt show anyway.
Filming starts here on 27th July!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

We had the creator of the Dothraki language (for the series Game of Thrones) on Sword & Laser! Really interesting discussion on language creation, it's roots, and how easily it comes to certain actors on the show!
http://www.swordandlaser.com/home/2011/ … aki-1.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

..showoff
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

'Game Of Thrones' Author George R. R. Martin Answers Fans' Questions Live
For those who want more Martin now, Google has planned an event that will whet appetites. The Authors@Google program, which brings writers to the Googleplex to chat informally with Googlers, will broadcast their conversation with Martin live, as he answers questions submitted by fans all over the world.
Well you all missed it of course but the transcript is there.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

completed all released books.

i hate how anticlimactic the deaths of most of the major characters are.  he really doesnt want to leave any likeable characters left at the end of this, does he?

im also quite interested to see if arya actually ends up playing a role in this at some point.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Kmar wrote:

up to s1e7 which essentially includes 15 minutes of lesbian action.
Yeah ... that was a clear highlight so far
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Game of Thrones: Why Season 2 is Sticking to 10 Episodes

During the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour today, HBO executives Richard Plepler and Michael Lombardo were asked about the fact that Game of Thrones: Season 2 will only be ten episodes again, even as the books they're being adapted from get longer as they go on.

The execs said, "If we could do 12 episodes, we would," but that the creators of the show couldn't "physically make more than 10" given the show's scope, size and cost without either having there be more than a year-long delay between seasons or the quality being diluted. Game of Thrones was renewed while Season 1 was airing, long after it had wrapped production. It will be interesting to see if Season 3 (and beyond) get earlier renewals, giving the team more time to work – and perhaps allow for longer seasons.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6545|London

Winston_Churchill wrote:

completed all released books.

i hate how anticlimactic the deaths of most of the major characters are.  he really doesnt want to leave any likeable characters left at the end of this, does he?

im also quite interested to see if arya actually ends up playing a role in this at some point.
Yeah it's really hard to get attached to anyone knowing they could get offed at any moment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard