springchiken
+0|6763
Ok my global is 30000+ and i have the badges listed.
What am i missing? Here my stats http://bf2s.com/player/-springchiken-/

First Sergeant

Requirements:

* Score: 20000
    * Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

Last edited by springchiken (2005-10-26 22:40:55)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6853|San Francisco

For the last time... you have to have all of those badges *BEFORE* getting the global score rank. You got the basic knife badge on October 10th when your global score was near 27,000. Please, for the sanity of all of us mods/regulars/people with common sense, try searching the forums before asking a question!
springchiken
+0|6763
Sry mate i see it now i only went back to page 3 and the last post on this was on page 4
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6769|Austin TX
how many ppl gonna get flamed for this EXACT same thread?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6853|San Francisco

Kr3G wrote:

how many ppl gonna get flamed for this EXACT same thread?
as many as it takes for people to figure out how to find information out on their own, especially when it has been gone over a million times on these forums.

I don't mean to snap at you spring, its just annoying answering the same questions repeatedly, and you must have looked over the closed thread on the first page of this section.
springchiken
+0|6763
yep i did oops

All i can say to that is it sucks not to get that rank as a guy that plays Commander a lot i can get out ranked bye them but have a higher global.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6847|Cologne, Germany

yeah, well, I also wished I had known that before I reached 20.000 points but what the heck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard