dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY
Everyone in America will believe what ever is placed in their laps or on their TV.  They do little research for themselves and do not look at where the source of their information got the information that was presented to them. 

Look at this site:  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

It answers some of the questions that Loose Change asked.  It also shows some images that Loose Change does not provide in their video because it does not comply with their theory.  Also it provides some information that Loose Change provides as a general information.  For example, Loose Change says that the height of the aircraft is 20 ft.  This is with the landing gear lowered and the stablier (rear wing).  When the plane hit the Pentagon the landing gear would have been up.  Also, the site shows that there was a generator that was moved toward the Pentagon, not way from it if a missile hit it. 

As in most theorys about the goverment, Loose Change only gives the information that supports their theory and not the complete data.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

batman_psu wrote:

sorry for the rejects comment.  out of place.  you know how everyone acts when there's a lot of people around.  "i'm sure someone else will do it."  "better leave that up to someone else more qualified than me."  this is how people think in large crowds.  Also, Popular Mechanics probably didn't ask EVERYONE who was there that day.  Those probably feel that since it was completely obvious what happened, that they didn't need to speak out.   I'm sure if any one of us were able to get in contact with anyone who was at the pentagon or in PA that day, they would tell us exactly what they saw.

so far what i've heard about the delay in releasing the extra frames of the video is that they held onto them due to the fact that the Moussaoui trial was going on and they did not want to affect the jurors and that the tapes were part of the ongoing investigation.   to me that seems reasonable.  but i can understand why others don't see it as something that needs to be hidden.

my question is, why is everyone SO EAGER to blame this on the US government?  i don't understand it.
This could turn into a whole other debate batman. In a nutshell, alot of people see the current administration maybe on the shady side a bit. Not EVERYONE but alot of people. The whole Tom Delay thing, Abramoff, Scooter Libby, questions about the war, NSA wire-tapping deal, the NSA phone log deal from last week. Then there is a very well made documentary that puts forth these crazy outlandish views....that make a smidgen of sense......floating around the internet for a while.....

Then the great unveiling of this video, or extra frame I must say, and we see nothing.....I mean this video was on all news channels today. And its nothing ground-breaking.

I didn't even know those videos were confiscated until I watched the loose change video.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808

the_heart_attack wrote:

zomg they released one of the frames.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2153 … opy1xm.jpg
You should have drawn a smiley face on that plane !
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6818|North Texas
WTF was I thinking that a camera that records at 2 FPS would actually catch a 500MPH object in perfect still frames? I'm so stupid sometimes!

/sarcasm
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

tahadar wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

I do not know why they are saying that "this was just released."  I remember watching this over & over on the 11th & 12th.

Why do we need to see this again?
you obviously didnt read the link. No video showing the jet hitting the pentagon was released. the 'video' you were referring to was just a few stills that were taken a second apart. now they will release actual footage of the jet hitting to end consipracy theories.
The link doesn't say which video will be released.  See the 9/11 thread for some links to articles which imply it will be the same old footage.  I'd love for them to clear this up, but I've not got my hopes up yet.
If it isn't "cleared up" by putting this administration in a bad light, then me thinks it will never be cleared up enough for you or a few choice others.
batman_psu
+3|6722
i guess im dense but are you saying the camera SHOULD or SHOULD NOT have caught the plane in perfect frame?

just some clarification please, thanks
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6665|San Francisco
Has anyone else noticed the frame rate shift in the video?  How the opening and impact frames are playing slower and choppier than after the impact?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6736|Toronto Canada
this video is the same 5 frames that are in loose change. they dont prove anything really
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

I do not know why they are saying that "this was just released."  I remember watching this over & over on the 11th & 12th.

they are saying that the rest of the frames will be getting released.
the ones with the plane in them.
But the plane was in one of the frames, and since they are about a second apart, then it would need to be a different camera to show anything new.

Here's the old frames:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1861977.stm
At the risk of "misquoting" you....lol.....you just admit that the plane is in one of the frames, yet you spend your time vehemently supporting this BS conspiracy theory that the plane never hit the pentagon. Oh which I don't see. Sighhhhhhh yer hopeless.

Last edited by lowing (2006-05-16 19:56:43)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6818|North Texas

batman_psu wrote:

i guess im dense but are you saying the camera SHOULD or SHOULD NOT have caught the plane in perfect frame?

just some clarification please, thanks
It SHOULD NOT have caught them in perfect frames, the plane is moving too fast for a security camera to catch it over such a short distance.
batman_psu
+3|6722
ok cool.  thats what i thought you meant
batman_psu
+3|6722
I ALMOST finished Loose Change.  Almost.  I would have humored their ridiculous claims and their blind opinions passed off as fact if they hadn't brought this up:  "Voice Morphing Technology"   I almost fell out of my chair laughing.  It just went too far after hearing those 3 words.  What a joke.  Shame on them.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6818|North Texas

batman_psu wrote:

I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
hehe!

I loved this bit: "..i think not"

I bet he got an "A+" that semester.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
i have just uncovered a video on the net that is shot at 30 frames per second, you can very easily see nm156's head hitting the table when he sees a thread on karma created.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

they are saying that the rest of the frames will be getting released.
the ones with the plane in them.
I saw the video on a channel 10 news update. The also said the FBI took a video from a hotel across from the pentagon that shows more. It was apparantly used in evidence at the trial (the one that finished last month).

Last edited by mcminty (2006-05-16 22:05:59)

skratch-x
+25|6607|NY, USA

batman_psu wrote:

YOU CANT REFUTE SCIENTIFIC FACT AND EVIDENCE WITH BLOOD TIES.  that makes no sense.  Its NOT an OPINION article!!!!!   there is no bias in it.  its fact and testimony and science.  just because there is a relationship there doesn't change the fact that Mr. Kilsheimer held the BLACK BOX in his hand and saw body parts and flight attendant uniforms.  Oh wait, I suppose it was his cousin who was the flight attendant so it COULDN'T be a Boeing passenger jet.
Oh come on.  You have far too much faith in the media.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6695|Belgium

batman_psu wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

It was all a big set-up. That thing that hit the Pentagon---> i see it every day in BF2.  UAV

This one must have been a Global Hawk. Notice the white smoke coming out of it. If a boeing is flying that low, no way there could have been white smoke coming out of its engines. Only at high altitudes. Nobody heard a plane. It was suddenly BOOOM. If a boeing was flying that low over all those people, they would have had ear damage.

I dont know what the us government is doing with you guys out there, but it sure aint clean.

My 2 cents
were you there?  did you ask anyone if they heard a plane?  how do you KNOW that NO ONE heard a plane?  that statement that you put forth as fact is just random hearsay.  no basis for it at all.  you're just playing a game of telephone and the real truth was lost way back after the first call. 

do you think a SURVEILLANCE drone has enough speed or fuel capacity or weight to do the damage that it did?  i'm asking you a question.  dazzle me with your ability to do research and prove your point beyond mere speculation.

what white smoke are you talking about?  b/c the frames that i saw were of the nose of the thing and then a big explosion. 

read this article InfernalDeath and read page 6 carefully:  http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … =1&c=y
Then come back and try to argue that it was a UAV.
www.reopen911.org

enough said.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

www.reopen911.org

enough said.
Someone copied the "Confronting the Evidence" DVD for me, but I haven't had time to watch it yet.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

batman_psu wrote:

YOU CANT REFUTE SCIENTIFIC FACT AND EVIDENCE WITH BLOOD TIES.  that makes no sense.  Its NOT an OPINION article!!!!!   there is no bias in it.  its fact and testimony and science.  just because there is a relationship there doesn't change the fact that Mr. Kilsheimer held the BLACK BOX in his hand and saw body parts and flight attendant uniforms.  Oh wait, I suppose it was his cousin who was the flight attendant so it COULDN'T be a Boeing passenger jet.
It might be worth noting that there is absolutly no scientific evidence on that at all. It's just a guy who says that he saw and touched wreakage from the plane. That's just the same (although this is a more extreme case) as a guy who says he's been abducted by aliens. That statement from him cannot be considered proof in anyway, after all, governments have put people up to making false statements before.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6695|Belgium

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

www.reopen911.org

enough said.
Someone copied the "Confronting the Evidence" DVD for me, but I haven't had time to watch it yet.
Watch it, its really worth your time m8.
Erkut.hv
+124|6706|California

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

www.reopen911.org

enough said.
Watch it, its really worth your time m8.
After that, go to www.reopenmypants.org, awesome stuff.

That site is awful. I could make a better site using notepad, and my feet. It looks like some 13 year old with a free geocities account made that website. For feks sake, at least make it look pretty if you want to bullshit me.
vjs
+19|6742
O.K. GUYS THIS STUFF IS TOTAL BULLSHIT LET ME END IT RIGHT HERE!!!!

MY MOTHER IN LAW WAS ON THE FREEWAY IN VIEW OF THE PENTAGON. SHE WAS BASICALLY STOPPED IN TRAFFIC LISTENING TO THE RADIO.

THE PLANE FLEW IN FRONT OF HER CAR OVER THE FREEWAY!!!
SHE SAW IT HIT THE PENTAGON DIRECTLY

yes i'm using caps for a reason b/c such talk pisses me off royally.

She is still having a difficult time dealing with it, and talking about it just bring up memories. Anti Bush, anti american a$$holes and consipacy people just make it harder for people like her...  saying it wasn't a plane be littles people like her. For what? some polical agenda that's suppose to make the world a happy place? Tell that to the 100's of people who were there picking up airplane parts and cooked body parts.

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!! AND YES YOU SHOULD FEEL SMALL AT THIS POINT

If you don't fell this way... let me know when you have a tramatic experience, I'll come over and laugh at you. Then I tell you it didn't happen and you have no evidience. Perhaps that car accident that killed your mother was just a ploy too collect insurance money yeah that's it I'm sure.

Sorry for this rant guys but WOW some people just have to grab a brain and think for a moment.
batman_psu
+3|6722

ghettoperson wrote:

batman_psu wrote:

It might be worth noting that there is absolutly no scientific evidence on that at all. It's just a guy who says that he saw and touched wreakage from the plane. That's just the same (although this is a more extreme case) as a guy who says he's been abducted by aliens. That statement from him cannot be considered proof in anyway, after all, governments have put people up to making false statements before.
so is there truly ANY way of convincing you otherwise?  i watched the Loose change video where it talked about why they didn't think the Pentagon hit was a plane.  Just a guy?  They do list his credentials.  He is putting his reputation and career on the line.  But you say that the goverment coerced him to give those statements.  And that is why you and all others like yourself who believe these theories will NEVER EVER be taken seriously by the mainstream.  Your points and theories will NEVER be accepted.  And this is because you refuse to compromise your views even when fact is presented to you.  If you can't argue with the science then you claim that everyone is a patsy and is being forced to say or do what the government tells them.  And there's 3 sides to every story anyway.  Yours, mine, and the Truth.
batman_psu
+3|6722
THANK YOU VJS.  i was hoping someone with a direct source of information on the topic would come forward.  sorry to hear that your mom is having a tough time with it.  its a shame. 

of course now all these guys on here will say that you're just making it all up.  if i were you i'd invite them to my house to talk to your mom.  but thats me.  anyway, best wishes to your mom.  and thanks again for coming forward.  (im probably going to get made fun of for this)
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6710|Omaha, Nebraska
People keep asking for more videos to be released and not the ones shown. There are a number of other camera positions and they still wish to release the same one? Just release all the video's and everything will be cleared up!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard