pfcilng
+0|6788|Northern Illinois University
I was playing a few days ago on a wake island server, I was on PLA.  I shoot at a guy with a red name above his head at a distance away.  I get warned about friendly fire - so I stop.  I see him again , red name, he looks like a PLA - but he is listed on the USMC roster??  He is getting killed over and over again and they are listed as teamkills.  He got killed by a USMC, and it was listed as a teamkill.  No matter who killed him, it was listed as a team kill.  Anyone come across this at all??
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6865|Sacramento, Cal
Yeah, happenes when I play Karkand, Sharqi & Wake. >_<
Metallicatt
+3|6784|Gold Coast, Down Under
YES!!!!

I had this as well on a Wake Island map, although can't remember the server.

I spys me a sniper lying down, Red name = enemy = SHOOT TO KILL.

Warning messages telling me to watch my fire. I then thought maybe there was one of my team8's behind him that my 'wild' shots was hitting him. NO. So I keep shooting and kill him then 'I' get Punished for T/k'ing. I was out of there straight away onto another server.

Not putting up with that shite.

While I'm typing, has anyone gotten commendations (ie badges, ribbens etc) in a game and then it doesn't download to your stats at all. Even two days l8r?
KillerAFET
+3|6802|Abilene, Texas
I've been knifed more than once in over 50 hours of play to be sure.  The server I was on this evening did not permit the unlocked weapons to be used either???
pfcilng
+0|6788|Northern Illinois University
I started making a big deal about it - letting others know that he is on our side - he left soon after that.
NATRONIS
+0|6781
ive had it happen on almost every map. ive even had it happen with more than one guy, too in the same game. it also works the opposite way too, where an enemy will show up blue, and you think everythings okay and boom! right in the back.
https://bf2s.com/player/36150622/sig.pnghttps://bf2s.com/player/36150622/sig5.pnghttps://bf2s.com/player/36150622/sig3.pnghttps://bf2s.com/player/36150622/awards.jpg
Rosse_modest
+76|6797|Antwerp, Flanders
Yesterday I was playing in Daqing Oilfields as USMC. I had just fixed the radar scan trailer on the airstrip and upon checking the map I saw that one of our jets wasn't in the air anymore so I moved to the jets spawn point. Then this guy comes from behind the temple, looking like USMC assault kit with standard assault rifle and M203 grenade and blue name.

*BOOM*

*can't remember what his name was* [M203] Rosse_modest

It didn't register as a teamkill - what's up with that???
DocCarnage
+0|6777
Is there an official EA site to ask for this to be fixed? After 2 patches it still happens. I haven't seen it on 16 man servers but happens all the time on 32 and up servers. I just shot down an attack helicopter on an EA server with 2 dudes who of course punished me... How dare I shoot down their helicopter... I had a missle lock all the way, tone and was yelling ENEMY Helicopter! When I used the sight message thing to tell my team about it. This is really a pain in the butt. How are we to know then it is safe to fire with friendly fire on and get punished for the game screwing up?
Someone really really has to fix this.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6804|The Hague, Holland
Weirdly enough I dont have to watch their names. I am trained to look at their costumes and recognize them immediatly.
Altough on Dalien Plant this could bite sometimes =/
DocCarnage
+0|6777
Seeing a uniform would be fine, yes, nice training. But they were in an attack helicopter flying over the map....
So the team points got really into the -, for team vehicle damage, getting the kill 2 TK's then the punishment from pilot and gunner to boot. It really didn't make me very happy at all to say the least.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6783

Metallicatt wrote:

YES!!!!

I had this as well on a Wake Island map, although can't remember the server.

I spys me a sniper lying down, Red name = enemy = SHOOT TO KILL.

Warning messages telling me to watch my fire. I then thought maybe there was one of my team8's behind him that my 'wild' shots was hitting him. NO. So I keep shooting and kill him then 'I' get Punished for T/k'ing. I was out of there straight away onto another server.

Not putting up with that shite.

While I'm typing, has anyone gotten commendations (ie badges, ribbens etc) in a game and then it doesn't download to your stats at all. Even two days l8r?
Yea I once got a gold star that never showed up in my awards.  I think I might have left the server to quickly after the round ended?
g0s3k1
+1|6777
had a doozey today .. as commander two blue number 2 squads! .. I mean wtf? by the time I fgured out which was MY sqd 2 .. the enemy commander had dealt to his one by mistake. Serious glitch probably red/blue bug related.
g0s3k1
+1|6777
ahh on the awards / server error - yeah I've had to earn plenty of awards twice .. some vet badges etc. dunno what causes it .. some servers just suck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard