Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

You can't buy a machine gun in the U.S. without an expensive federal permit.
13rin
+977|6449

Macbeth wrote:

You can't buy a machine gun in the U.S. without an expensive federal permit.
The tax stamp is $300 and there is a bigger background check (takes 4-8 months).  Full autos start around 2k (for a really shitty one) an M-16 fetches 16-24K.  Here's an MP5:

http://www.westernfirearms.com/wfc/hkmp … z=1920x926

Weapons can be converted though.  Dil hasn't seen or read the OP, so he missed the boat again.  This thread isn't about mexican gangsters getting guns. 

It is about the DOJ/ATF helping mexican gangsters get guns.  Then covering it up.  Then 'tightening' gun restrictions that they themselves ignored.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

Dilbert_X wrote:

So people can't walk into a gun store, buy a load of guns and immediately sell them on to criminals with no way of them being traced.

Or go from gun shop to gun shop buying one by one and selling on one by one.

If there is no traceability you end up with what you've got now, a country awash with guns in the hands of criminals and flooding over the border to Mexico.
tell me where these stores are at.  I had to wait almost three weeks to get my last firearm.
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

Dilbert_X wrote:

So people can't walk into a gun store, buy a load of guns and immediately sell them on to criminals with no way of them being traced.

Or go from gun shop to gun shop buying one by one and selling on one by one.

If there is no traceability you end up with what you've got now, a country awash with guns in the hands of criminals and flooding over the border to Mexico.
Because you know thats how gun store owners like to roll, make a few bucks on selling an AR to someone but keep it on the downlow don't let the man know what you got

then risk federal imprisonment and federal fines because when you get your FFL you get audited once a year and your paperwork better be sparkling clean and accounted for every single weapon that has come into your store and left your store
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
Nothing wrong with making sure you have job security...

You can also buy old fully auto weapons and it's not that big a pain as long as they're grandfathered in I think.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

cpt.fass1 wrote:

You can also buy old fully auto weapons and it's not that big a pain as long as they're grandfathered in I think.
The only fully auto that are under the grandfather year clause are the $100,000 gatlin gun and there is about 5 that exist.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
Ive got a gattling gun
Tu Stultus Es
13rin
+977|6449
damnit.... Focus people.

Recap.
Holder is a lying bastard.  The ATF helped get a borderpatrol agent killed and god know how many others.  Then they hid it and restricted control.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6449
This apparently wasn't limited to just mexico.

WHAT THE FUCK?  Who's side are these people on?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Fuck holder and the BATF

Unfortunately I doubt there will be a true investigation
13rin
+977|6449

SEREMAKER wrote:

Fuck holder and the BATF

Unfortunately I doubt there will be a true investigation
I can't believe that only Fox is covering this.... Er... yea I can...

AS to a true investigation, they're kinda trying.. And holder is trying harder to silence it.  This is like Ruby Ridge, Wako and 'Clear and Present Danger' combined..   Shit didn't Ollie North get reamed the fuck out for a far more noble cause?  Why the fuck does no one else see this (save you)?
13rin
+977|6449
I seriously am considering that mp5 above...
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ

SEREMAKER wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

The only fully auto that are under the grandfather year clause are the $100,000 gatlin gun and there is about 5 that exist.
Ahh my friend got an old AK which I'm pretty sure he said was fully, but now that you mentain it it's probably a semi auto.

But I touched on it, they're on their own side you don't need more funding without having a need. So it's easy enough to sell out yourself and your country and create that need for yourself.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

13rin wrote:

[Weapons can be converted though.   This thread isn't about mexican gangsters getting guns. 

It is about the DOJ/ATF helping mexican gangsters get guns.  Then covering it up.  Then 'tightening' gun restrictions that they themselves ignored.
The problem they're trying to address is Mexican gangsters getting guns no?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6449

Dilbert_X wrote:

If by 'addressing the problem' means something like 'giving the gun to the guy who shoots your brother', then sure the ATF/DOJ are addressing the problem.

Sigh.. Again and concentrate, the problem is that the ATF&DOJ have assisted mexican gangsters in acquiring guns.  Then the real good guys got hurt.  So there is a coverup and a counter by the ATF trying to set new restrictions based on their actions.  If that's too much the OP has videos you  can watch.  Pretty colors and graphics.

Last edited by 13rin (2011-07-16 23:14:21)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Reminiscing Olly North.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

13rin wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

If by 'addressing the problem' means something like 'giving the gun to the guy who shoots your brother', then sure the ATF/DOJ are addressing the problem.

Sigh.. Again and concentrate, the problem is that the ATF&DOJ have assisted mexican gangsters in acquiring guns.  Then the real good guys got hurt.  So there is a coverup and a counter by the ATF trying to set new restrictions based on their actions.  If that's too much the OP has videos you  can watch.  Pretty colors and graphics.
No, the problem is Mexican gangsters are buying weapons from the US by the thousand and are slaughtering the Mexican public by the tens of thousands, plus Mexican Police, Army and so on.

The ATF allowed a few hundred weapons to go through to try to trace the route and failed badly, thats a second, once off, mistake.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

13rin wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

No, the problem is Mexican gangsters are buying weapons from the US by the thousand and are slaughtering the Mexican public by the tens of thousands, plus Mexican Police, Army and so on.

The ATF allowed a few hundred weapons to go through to try to trace the route and failed badly, thats a second, once off, mistake.
That makes way more sense than just selling guns for personal gain to Mexican gangsters.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
13rin
+977|6449
122 Firearms that the US government helped put in the hands of baddies have been found at Mexican crime scenes.  Unbelievable.
13rin
+977|6449
Obama administration is now intimidating witnesses.  Awesome.  This is a scandal.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359

13rin wrote:

I have no fucking idea what holder and the ATF's agenda was here.   It was total fail.
It was to get more guns to end up at crime scenes so they could make more gun laws.
Supposedly there are agents who have documents to back this up.

13rin wrote:

What do I propose is done?  Tighten the god damn borders.  Give Border Patrol Agents kick ass weapons and gear, and the authority to use them.  Listen to and back up gun store salesmen who want to deny a purchase.  Just a start maybe...
You forgot, shut down the BATFE.

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/Guns/boot_the_BATFE.jpg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
13rin
+977|6449
White House knew the entire time.  Impeach!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US
Well, one of the National Security Advisers is a bit different than the President seeing it.  I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, yet.

I did laugh at the White House's denial.  Are they really trying to say the guy who wrote the e-mail was actually writing about something different than he claims?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

krazed wrote:

fuck mexico
sort out your own shitty country
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

'Furious' mess has Justice in full panic

" Justice Department documents indicate that Holder knew of the operation way back in July 2010 -- far earlier than the “in the last few weeks” that he told congressional investigators under oath last May. "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard