No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
I had to post something,with the champions league final on wenesday! My gunners have never let me down and i hope to god we can win it! gonna be tough,barcalona are a great team with a certain ronaldinho to deal with but i think we can do it. hope wenger goes with Campbell and Cole at the back,Flamini and Senderos did great but i think we should go with the strongest team on the night! Hope all you english neutrals with cheer on the gooners! I really think if we win it Henry will stay but who knows,to be honest i have no clue about what he's gonna do,no gut feeling,nothing! Fingers crossed,gonna be a great game and i cant wait! Gonna have to drink shit loads of beer tonight just to get asleep!lol so my question to you guys is.......
Who do you think will win and why?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6694|Seattle
And I thought this was going to be a thread about people not using the TV missle xD
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

And I thought this was going to be a thread about people not using the TV missle xD
lol ^^
Yer Gooner i hope that Gunners win but i dont really support anybody
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

I did think that lol,perhaps i should have changed it!! oops
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
Come on you gunners! only seven hours to kick off! Arsenal in the champions league final,i still cant believe it! Getting well excited now! is it too early to drink beer? lol
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

I'm gonna watch but who wins i dunno, doesn't matter to me that much,

ps. indeed when i saw the title i thought it was about chopper gunners in BF2 lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6565|Scotland
barca!
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6636|UK

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Come on you gunners! only seven hours to kick off! Arsenal in the champions league final,i still cant believe it! Getting well excited now! is it too early to drink beer? lol
Of course not! Never too early.

Good Luck Gooners.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6566|Bikini Bottom Germany
Jens Lehmann FTW.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England

ElMorte[OwP] wrote:

Jens Lehmann FTW.
Yeah,i think for alot of us the jury was out on him at first but you have to say he is superb and he is a constant source of entertainment! But whatever you do"dont touch him,he goes crazy"! lol love him! Hope he has a good game tonight!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6760
think it is going to be a close game but have a feeling that Barca might just edge the win. Although i would prefer to see Arsenal win cause then Celtic have to play one qualifier to get into the group stages next year! (last year they had one qualifier to play and lost the away leg 5-0 so effectively got put out!)

can you tell who i support!
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
Barca FTW, why would i want 2 support a bunch of frogs pretending they represent english football?
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
Oohh...you bitch! fair comment though! think most teams in premiership are the same though,if rotherham ever make it,it will be,see you english players hello my continental friends!lol who can afford english players?
stars#10101
+2|6693|Singaproe
i'm hoping gunners will win, its their first champions league final so i hope they win it. i think theyll win it too because its their first final and theyll want it so much more because of it. also they have been on outstanding form in the champions league, 10 clean sheets, amazing. also thierry henry will work his magic and out-play the barca defence. barca will definetly put up a fight, especially players such as ronaldhino, eto'o. i think its going to be a close game, with arsenal coming out on top by 1 goal. im think itll be 2-1 to arsenal, well i hope anyways. i also hope sol and cole are fit enough to play and have played enough matches. personally id stick with the defence line that they used in their previous games. use the defence that got the record of 10 clean sheets in a row. well im rooting for gunners and im waking up at 3am to watch the final. GO GUNNERS!!!
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
Nah we'll never make it to the dizzy heights of premiership stardom, we got all on surviving in league 1 next season since were already starting on -10 points.

Good Luck anyway and +1 for taking it on the chest and not starting a flame war cos I insulted you're team!

P.S it's never too early to drink beer, you should be on at least you're 4th or 5th now (only to calm the nerves tho, of course)
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
Lol,yeah im gonna crack open a paul weller in a mo! That sucks about rotherham though,i dont agree with docking points before a season has begun,although i understand some teams connot afford to take a financial penalty and would take the point deduction by choice. as always it will be the fans that suffer. Fair play to pedigreeuk,hope you stick by em,they will need your support.
And stars10101..up at 3am? bloody hell thats early,i hope to have passed out in a drunken celebratory stupor by then!lol
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6647|Upstate NY
I'm pulling for Arsenal. Personally I'm a Man U. fan but I idenitfy the most with the EPL and want to see all the English teams but Chelsea do well in Europe. So on that note, Go Gunners.
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6636|UK

No 1 Gooner wrote:

And stars10101..up at 3am? bloody hell thats early,i hope to have passed out in a drunken celebratory stupor by then!lol
It's like that in the far east, they are crazy about Euro footie. It's nothing unusual for them to stay up till the wee hours watching the Prem games live. True footie fans (with a little side betting too ).
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6670
Liverpool fan here. Hope the gooners win tonight, and repeat what we acheived last year. Keep the cup in England where it belongs!!!

I wouldn't play Campbell though, as I think he will get left for dead by Ronaldinho. I would keep with the defence that has got you 10 (or was it 11?)  consecutive clean sheets in Europe.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
The arsenal fans were singing(to the tune of that italian pizza song) "when the spurs start to cry,when they dont qualify...thats lasagne"!!  LMAO
wilber69
+8|6642

No 1 Gooner wrote:

The arsenal fans were singing(to the tune of that italian pizza song) "when the spurs start to cry,when they dont qualify...thats lasagne"!!  LMAO
Ah, I knew if I looked in the right place, I'd find something!

No 1, I think I'll be singing that later, when lying in a drunken heap somewhere!
wilber69
+8|6642

Battlefield_Bandit wrote:

Liverpool fan here. Hope the gooners win tonight, and repeat what we acheived last year. Keep the cup in England where it belongs!!!

I wouldn't play Campbell though, as I think he will get left for dead by Ronaldinho. I would keep with the defence that has got you 10 (or was it 11?)  consecutive clean sheets in Europe.
10 mate, (hope its 11 after tonight!)

That's a sound arguement, but Senderos ain't much faster & can be just as clumsy!

I'd go with Sol !
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6610|Sydney, Australia
gunners all the way at least they have gun in name keeping to bf2 them
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK
I hate it when people say "oh i want the english team to win cause im english". Sure they're representing our country but I don't want to hear a whole year of "wheres you're champions league trophy" from the arsenal fans.

I want Barca to win because they're alot more exciting to watch, they havent just played well in Europe, but have played well in La Liga. Ronaldinho is the best player in the world at the moment and will be joined by Henry in the summer.

I am a Man Utd fan - I hate liverpool, I hate arsenal and I hate chelsea and it'll stay that way forever!
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6581|England
Arsenal 1 - 0 up at half time with ten men! COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard