+3,936|6503|so randum
basically harden up faget
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5791|Catherine Black
What, do you also have to hold it up and aim down the sights for the whole walk?

twats

it's not heavy to hold, but it is kinda heavy to stand unassisted and aim down the sights with.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
(27th)Kaptyn
+14|6517|AUS

M.O.A.B wrote:

I've shouldered an unloaded FN MAG before, which was about 20lbs. Can't imagine trying to lug that thing around, with ammunition on top, all day long.
Not wrong,
most MG teams are 3 man.
Shooter, loader and ammo bearer.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6344|Atlanta, Georgia
I love SAWS. They are very comfortable and fun to shoot. Especially when you got get rounds to burn through.
Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Confirmed for BF3

https://a.yfrog.com/img734/8051/xgj.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4758|proll­y

11 Bravo wrote:

this is going to bad company 3.  winning.  bring it.
kill yourself
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5240|Cleveland, Ohio

coolstorybro wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

kill yourself
you will when its like bc2.

winning
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471
No laser guns = not like BC2.

Try again.
11 Bravo
Banned
laser guns?
gurdeep
­
+812|4758|proll­y

11 Bravo wrote:

coolstorybro wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

kill yourself
you will when its like bc2.

winning
nah ill just keep playing bf2
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?
In BC2 the guns always shot perfectly straight, like lasers. This won't be true in BF3.

The laser guns were at the core of BC2's problems, so if BF3 will not have the same foundation, it will not be the same.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6156|what

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?
In BC2 the guns always shot perfectly straight, like lasers. This won't be true in BF3.

The laser guns were at the core of BC2's problems, so if BF3 will not have the same foundation, it will not be the same.
pew pew = QQ
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?

most guns shoot straight......oh noes?

sorry i dont want an m16 with birdshot

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-07-05 22:37:04)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6783|Great Brown North
i'm going to assume that on the last page finray meant the L96 and not the L86
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5476|Ventura, California

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?

What makes you so sure the weapons won't have very low recoil in this game too? You can still fire in fully automatic without loosing "control" of the weapon.

I know what you mean though. It was really annoying that the guns in BC2 had no x-axis recoil and the y-axis recoil was small and easily countered by lowering the mouse.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6346
I think they are supposed to have minimal random deviation, like BF2 did. Even prone aiming down the sights.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum

-Sh1fty- wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?

What makes you so sure the weapons won't have very low recoil in this game too? You can still fire in fully automatic without loosing "control" of the weapon.

I know what you mean though. It was really annoying that the guns in BC2 had no x-axis recoil and the y-axis recoil was small and easily countered by lowering the mouse.
err did you play bc2?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6448|EE Chat

FatherTed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

err did you play bc2?
Shakez
+39|6173
Any infos about choppers known yet?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5791|Catherine Black

krazed wrote:

i'm going to assume that on the last page finray meant the L96 and not the L86
Nope I meant the SA80

shit's heavy bro
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6002|Vortex Ring State

Shakez wrote:

Any infos about choppers known yet?
they will be in the game
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5039|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

laser guns?

Shoot any fully automatic weapons lately?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6677|Canberra, AUS
He's not talking about recoil necessarily (some of the weapons in BF2 have very low recoil) - he's talking about deviation.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5181|Sydney

Spark wrote:

He's not talking about recoil necessarily (some of the weapons in BF2 have very low recoil) - he's talking about deviation.
In which case he clearly has no idea what he is talking about, lol
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

Spark wrote:

In which case he clearly has no idea what he is talking about, lol
erm no.  you guys are nuts.  maybe pc is different with bc2.  i dunno.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard