Boots
+17|6510|PA
Old news, and you're SOL if that chopper gets in the air too... BAM BAM BAM ballistic missile hell on joo for keeping me on teh ground!~!@!~~!~~!!!!!

Last edited by Boots (2006-07-08 15:34:34)

T0xicboy
+4|6478|the grim and cold north.
Nice shots.

But I would not use it on public servers, I would consider it as spawnrape.
Well, there are servers out there that allow spawncamping/raping you could use it on.

An easy way to counter it would be to quickly park one of the two cars a few meters in front of the helo and then take of, the TOW will hit the car, and before it has reloaded you are high in the air.

/Toxic
ramsie1
+2|6505|London UK

T0xicboy wrote:

Nice shots.

But I would not use it on public servers, I would consider it as spawnrape.
Well, there are servers out there that allow spawncamping/raping you could use it on.

An easy way to counter it would be to quickly park one of the two cars a few meters in front of the helo and then take of, the TOW will hit the car, and before it has reloaded you are high in the air.

/Toxic
impossible, you will park the vehicle and then get TK'd by one of your team mates, the vehicle you just placed gets blown up by the tow and then your team mates then take off safely with the chopper.
valli
+10|6609
Been looking for that Sharqi sweet spot for a long time... Good idea to use the commander view to find it!

Also, that TOW can hit the TV station Cobra, someone used it twice against me before I went down and sniped him out of the TOW. Good stuff!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
What t3h WTF on that Tank shot to the carrier, holy temoly, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Great shot on Sharqui and Im not trying to take anything away from it but the 1st video I saw of long range tow'ing was on this website. Its a shot on Kark from Mec Home whatever base, to the main part of Karkand.  Again shot using commander mode so you can see how far the tow travels.  What ever its target is it hits.

It is on this site but I cant find the video, well worth watching, every bit as impressive as the Sharqui one.
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.
I saw the video too but it was known for ages /me knows every dirty trick in this game
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
umm the tank one doesnt work for me   it wont load!!!

Last edited by *TS*tphai (2006-08-23 08:23:28)

alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.

*TS*tphai wrote:

umm the tank one doesnt work for me   it wont load!!!
The server that this file is hosted on is being rebooted please check back in 10
is what I get also
Badcomp
+2|6759|U.S.
I like using the TOW on Zatar wetlands and raping the chopper spawn there!
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6452
show me a video of you actually killing a guy with it if you do you get a +1
cause this doesnt look very practical
Fen321
+54|6468|Singularity
The sharqi tow is def. practical, my friend has it down pat and basically he aims it...lets it shoot over then he jumps off almost immediately so it just drops down by itself and hits every time   Same applies for the USMC chopper.  As for it being spawn camping eh, i'm sorta biased with this regard, i don't really mind if you have the skill to pull this off go for it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Wow...old post. I remember reading this months ago!!

But, Ive done the same on Ghost Town with both the SAS and Spetz TOW's to the helipads. Got a screenie somewhere of me hitting a transport chopper on one of em
They are practical, if you can make it in time and actually pull it off first go.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

Breez wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Nothing new but effective for those that do not like MI pumping victims on tv station it is also possible to hit cobra from the same spot though requires some guiding

Take a look

http://media.putfile.com/tow-shot-sharq … er-whoring
Imfao I'v seen sumthing simulat done on wake from Iland do carrier in Tank Blowing up BH and Jet Nice Shot + 1 from me

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard