RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
Surrogates 6/10
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Benzin
+576|5997
Did you really just watch it today, too? Haha, cool!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
yea, just finished watching on netflix. it was alright but they probably could have made it better if they bothered to make it a full length movie
Benzin
+576|5997
I agree. Maybe an 8/10 is a bit much. It reminded me a lot of "I, Robot" with Will Smith only better. I wish they had gone a bit more in the whole Prophet story. Would have been nice to see that or perhaps the inventor of the surrogates fall from grace.
andros
Banned
+256|4712|HK Chitral, Pakistan
up in smoke 9/10 tommy chong is fucking awesome.

about to watch top gun in a bit.

idk how i haven't seen these movies. heard of em of course but never bothered watching.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3

andros wrote:

up in smoke 9/10 tommy chong is fucking awesome.

about to watch top gun in a bit.

idk how i haven't seen these movies. heard of em of course but never bothered watching.
<3

asylum - worse than the wax museum movie. 4/10
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
star trek (2009) 7.5/10
andros
Banned
top gun 7/10 so far i guess lol.

music is lol around that chick.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
top gun sound track is best sound track ever.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Yeah it was pretty good.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
Reservoir Dogs

Kick-ass movie.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
Transformers 3D
Don't know how I feel about 3D just now/ ten
Good action though. It is what it is.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
9th Company---
A+
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Reservoir Dogs

Kick-ass movie.
Indeed.
Tarantino's best one too.
Also, it features Tim Roth AND Steve Buscemi.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Netflix thinks I would like Scent of a Woman because I liked The Devil and Daniel Webster.. whut
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
Transformers - 5/10

Not bad, but nothing special either. Too many convienient saves, too much inconsitency with fighting, like optimus going on a rampage killing like 6 guys then getting stuck in a fucking wire. The whole building falling over scene was stupid as fuck. Shockwave decided to grow and shrink every scene and even in the same scene from different camera angles. Shai wheverthefuckhsnameis was an annoying spoiled whinging bitch everytime he spoke, the chick was hot but pretty pointless to the movie. None of the characters were really likable, they fell into one of 2 catergories: Bitch or cock sucker. The only exception was John Turturro. In fact the more I write and actually think back about the movie the more I want to lower my rating, 5 is being very generous.
andros
Banned

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Reservoir Dogs

Kick-ass movie.
that's a good movie.

and speaking of Kick-Ass, literally just finished watching it haha. better than i expected actually.
get low - a bitter hermit reveals why he's been hiding for the last 40 years and we find he has a big heart and yada yada, i cried 8/10
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
The Silence of the Lambs.

10/10
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
lrishpride
+68|5147
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

10/10

It is what it is. If you want a movie to just kick back and watch shit that blows up with some titties, this is the movie for you. Great movie for a lads day out
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4967|Dundee, Scotland.
Battle: LA. 8.5/10.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
White Heat - 8/10

For a movie made in the late 40's, that was an epic finale.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
Transformers 3 - 4/10

Ok, firstly I didn't see this in 3D so I'm not sure how that affected my experience. (It was cheap ticket day at the cinema's and the bastards don't put 3D movies on cheap days).

Anyway, where to start with this mess.
It was far too long, it didn't have enough plot to fill the time either. While this might appeal to 10 year old boys, I don't need lengthy shots of some blonde chicks arse/boobs to keep my attention. In fact, I just spent half the movie laughing at the gratuitous arse shots. I also didn't need to see Shia LaBeouf be a whining douche for 160 minutes. Finally, the sheer amount of clichés and American flag shots made me facepalm every few minutes.

Honestly, I wouldn't have seen the movie but some girls I went to high school with wanted to get together and see it. The only redeeming quality of the movie was that it gave me 160 minutes to catch up with friends.

Now as a straight up action flick it wasn't terrible. However, I'm not rating it compared to other cliché action movies, I'm judging it as product in its own right.
Did it give me some mindless entertainment for a few hours? Yes. Was it a good movie? No.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

It's pretty funny to see the range of reviews coming in from Transformers 3. It seems they are all over the damn place.

LBJ, were you familiar with Michael Bay's work prior to watching it?

*I actually liked Bad Boys
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya

Kmar wrote:

It's pretty funny to see the range of reviews coming in from Transformers 3. It seems they are all over the damn place.

LBJ, were you familiar with Michael Bay's work prior to watching it?

*I actually liked Bad Boys
Yeah I am familiar with his work. I knew what I was getting in to when I went to see it. I had very low expectations but somehow I was still disappointed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard