Col-Khadafi
+0|6795|Your Mom's House

beeng wrote:

Col-Khadafi wrote:

Too bad the Mi-28 Havoc's missiles cant be manuvered worth shit.
Who cares if you can't aim ;D
[fires missile, misses] "OH YOU'RE ASKIN FOR IT NOW!" [switches to gun, pilot lines up for rocket attack]

@jester: you like your shift key donchya ;p
But really, you cant manuver the Havoc's at all. With the Cobra / Z10 you can just fire and fly around looking for target, I've even done a 360 with one.
xbw_shane
+-1|6845|Australia
if you had a pic of the Blackhawk exploding with 6 corpses falling out.. then i'd be impressed even more than i already am
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

this is when i hit a two person chopper... but still got 5 kills yay

https://www.totalirrelevance.zeeblo.com/otherfiles/BF2/pwnt.png
pinky_81
+1|6787|Denmark
My bet is the Helicopter-wreck (American AH1Z) crashed on a full buggy or similar...
It's great when alle the names pop up!!
Coolbeano
+378|6761

no, just 3 people jumping up and down around the chopper thinking that it will get them inside.

it just got htem killed. and whats funny is i did it twice again, until we stole their chopper the fourth time
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
I did something similar using the anti tank class in Mashtuur city.

As an MEC, we had just our two starting spawns left, so I took a car, waited to see if anyone wanted a lift. They didn't. So I drove along the mountain road, only to come under minigun fire from a Blackhawk. I jumped out just before the thing exploded. Remembering I was playing as Anti - Tank, I quickly switched to my launcher, and fired at the blackhawk. Down it went... one shot, six kills

Also, I downed an attack chopper with a M24 once... It was hovering over the would be uncappable base on Dragon Valley (I was on a 64 player server), and fired a shot for the hell of it at the chopper. For some unimaginable reason, the chopper suddenly exploded, crediting me with 2 kills
Badcomp
+2|6786|U.S.
I've had similar happen with m95 on a chopper that was coming under fire. I just happened to be the last hit on it when it exploded.
Coolbeano
+378|6761

yeah, if the attack helo is smoknig kinda dark, you can take it down with 3-4 shots before it flies away.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6759|Gilbert, Arizona

Adonlude wrote:

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

AnarkyXtra wrote:

I hate people like you.
yeah. i understand. just make sure that if you are in my chopper, since i am not one for flying that much, get ready to take the seat cos i'll ditch it at highly random and inconvenient times.
Ya, I hate people like you too. Please stay off ranked servers! Helicopters are not your own personal transport, especially not the Cobras. Grab one of the buggies, thats what they are there for. With your global score of 400 you either dont play on ranked servers (which is good) or you are inexperienced (which is more likely).
funny guy.

but true. i don't even have the game so i go to my friend's to steal some game time. thing is, most of that statment was just to make words, but still a warning. i will only really take an AH if i really need to get somewhere ASAP and everyone else is f***ing themselves on the carrier (which is strange because AH's are quite coveted, so taking a BH isn't quite a loss to that particular group of people congregating there). i actually usually try to take buggies as much as possible because i feel being in a "bullet magnet" APC is just too slow and all that jack, and i have been unsuccessfully(?) practicing the fabulous art of Jihad Jeeping. but mostly, i just like to get "there" and get "there" fast. and sometimes i just like to spite people...but only sometimes.

but to wholly contradict myself, i try to just play the game respectfully now, though little i have played. just because i have a low global score doesn't amount to much of a statement, other than the fact that i really do not play that much, and yes--pitifully on ranked servers--for i dislike fighting for nothing even if it means "bettering myself" or some silly sh*t like that, and i will most definitely agree that i am inexperienced. just gotta play more.

so what?

eh, i will get the game soon. no matter. but for now i will mooch the gaming throne until i can get the gear to make my system handle the game i have yet to own.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
hacks.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6804|The planet Tophet
im almost an expert at taking atacking helis out with my TV missles its so much fun and also just taking out ground troops and transport helis and im not that good at hittting tanks and other land vehicals but i can hit boats
[MAA]MI2
+3|6771
Im actually better at taking out airborne targets with the TV Guided missiles than I am with taking out ground targets (more room to maneuver) but I will say that I am a significant danger when Im in the gunners seat of a chopper. I've taken out quite a few jets as well, especially the kind that think they can do a frontal missile attack on the chopper and get away with it
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I only get TV kills when I have a good pilot. It's rare, but incredibly satisfying killing single infantry. You can see the white of his eyes... or the crack of his arse. HAH!!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard