Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

it's just a delay
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
bb murray.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

yessssssssssssssssss

love watching Nadal, classy player

lol bye murray
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Murray Wimbledon wankfest over for another year
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

yeah

nice one Nadal
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Gonna be awsm mens final
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

innit, both players deserve it
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
@haffey: of course it's an incredible article, it's written by arguably one of the best minds of the 20th century.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
3 Championship Points......
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
KABOOM gg Kvitova.  Great tourney.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6541

come on nadallllllllllll
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

KingCheese wrote:

KABOOM gg Kvitova.  Great tourney.
yeah, though i enjoy watching the other one more... :>
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
every time they lead out some little special kid for a wimbledon match i am reminded so strongly of the passage in DFW's new york times article... it's really oddly sick.

Right before play, up at the net, there’s a ceremonial coin-toss to see who’ll serve first. It’s another Wimbledon ritual. The honorary coin-tosser this year is William Caines, assisted by the umpire and tournament referee. William Caines is a 7-year-old from Kent who contracted liver cancer at age 2 and somehow survived after surgery and horrific chemo. He’s here representing Cancer Research UK. He’s blond and pink-cheeked and comes up to about Federer’s waist. The crowd roars its approval of the re-enacted toss. Federer smiles distantly the whole time. Nadal, just across the net, keeps dancing in place like a boxer, swinging his arms from side to side. I’m not sure whether the U.S. networks show the coin-toss or not, whether this ceremony’s part of their contractual obligation or whether they get to cut to commercial. As William’s ushered off, there’s more cheering, but it’s scattered and disorganized; most of the crowd can’t quite tell what to do. It’s like once the ritual’s over, the reality of why this child was part of it sinks in. There’s a feeling of something important, something both uncomfortable and not, about a child with cancer tossing this dream-final’s coin. The feeling, what-all it might mean, has a tip-of-the-tongue-type quality that remains elusive for at least the first two sets.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-07-03 06:05:54)

KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England

Uzique wrote:

every time they lead out some little special kid for a wimbledon match i am reminded so strongly of the passage in DFW's new york times article... it's really oddly sick.

Right before play, up at the net, there’s a ceremonial coin-toss to see who’ll serve first. It’s another Wimbledon ritual. The honorary coin-tosser this year is William Caines, assisted by the umpire and tournament referee. William Caines is a 7-year-old from Kent who contracted liver cancer at age 2 and somehow survived after surgery and horrific chemo. He’s here representing Cancer Research UK. He’s blond and pink-cheeked and comes up to about Federer’s waist. The crowd roars its approval of the re-enacted toss. Federer smiles distantly the whole time. Nadal, just across the net, keeps dancing in place like a boxer, swinging his arms from side to side. I’m not sure whether the U.S. networks show the coin-toss or not, whether this ceremony’s part of their contractual obligation or whether they get to cut to commercial. As William’s ushered off, there’s more cheering, but it’s scattered and disorganized; most of the crowd can’t quite tell what to do. It’s like once the ritual’s over, the reality of why this child was part of it sinks in. There’s a feeling of something important, something both uncomfortable and not, about a child with cancer tossing this dream-final’s coin. The feeling, what-all it might mean, has a tip-of-the-tongue-type quality that remains elusive for at least the first two sets.
The one line I felt the most was "What could any priest or pastor say that wouldn’t be grotesque?"
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Shit man Djokovic playing like world no.1
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
deservedly
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Lawdy Nadal comeback in progress!
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Lifeline
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
djok is on point. rafa isnt
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
nice break. vamooooooooooooooooooooos
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
too many fucking unforced errors
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
djok's girlfriend is fucking hot, like super hot
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
wayyy too many. gg djoker. well deserved
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

Uzique wrote:

djok's girlfriend is fucking hot, like super hot
indeed. so is rafa's
gurdeep
­