KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England

justice wrote:

Haye has a broken toe now....Suuuuuuuuuuuure Mate
Broken ego.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

KingCheese wrote:

Roy Keane could have had the whole arena.
and then the rest of Germany just for a warm up
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
I didnt know this is how England rolled
Tu Stultus Es
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

pretty bad attempt at trolling there
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

and to think of Khan as our future does nothing but depress me, i only tune in to watch him hopefully get banged
Khan is cool, he fights hard, he;s very entertaining and can at least back up his talk. Did you see his last fight against Maidana? It was the fight of the 2010.

I know he's from Bolton, I just try and forget that lol...
I know fucking karate
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England

justice wrote:

Next fight to look forward to Khan vs Judah...Genuinely good prospects for Khan, future of british boxing.
Zab's a bit past it I think but the chance of him throwing a chair or his dad stepping in and smacking someone is always pretty high.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

and to think of Khan as our future does nothing but depress me, i only tune in to watch him hopefully get banged
Khan is cool, he fights hard, he;s very entertaining and can at least back up his talk. Did you see his last fight against Maidana? It was the fight of the 2010.

I know he's from Bolton, I just try and forget that lol...
oh yeah the Maidana fight was great, but i was always hoping Maidana would smash him into next week lol. When Maidana had him wobbling all over the place i was jumping out of my seat

i really dislike Khan for some reason
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Then just remeber him getting knocked the fuck out by Prescott.  That was pretty funny.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

yeah that was hilarious

Round 10 it was against Maidana, LoL

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2011-07-02 15:45:06)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
It was
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

what a first punch that is

reeeeeeeeewind
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
what kind of boxing do they teach in the UK?
Tu Stultus Es
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

don't steal my TV please
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Well the good news for all boxing fans, is that Mayweather is coming back in september, he's taken a challenging fight against Ortiz, who is a lefty just like Pacquiao, a lot of people are taking that as a sign he's preparing to fight Pacquiao, I believe that to be the case too.

Pacquiao has also taken a very difficult match against Marquez in december, who is a bad match up for him. The boxing guys on HBO are saying it all points to a showdown in the middle of 2012. The biggest sign was when Mayweather this week on ESPN for the first time in 3 years didn't duck around the Pacquiao question, he said once he's done with Ortiz "We'll try and make it happen".

He's had a game plan along to let Pacquiao get a little older, and a little slower (definitely didn't look as good as usual against Mosley). Now it seems he's finally ready.

If this is agreed some time later in the year, I will jizz in my pants...Can you imagine the build-up? It will be so epic. Genuinely feel for the first time like it will happen.

Last edited by justice (2011-07-02 15:52:32)

I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

justice wrote:

Well the good news for all boxing fans, is that Mayweather is coming back in september, he's taken a challenging fight against Ortiz, who is a lefty just like Pacquiao, a lot of people are taking that as a sign he's preparing to fight Pacquiao, I believe that to be the case too.

Pacquiao has also taken a very difficult match against Marquez in december, who is a bad match up for him. The boxing guys on HBO are saying it all points to a showdown in the middle of 2012. The biggest sign was when Mayweather this week on ESPN for the first time in 3 years didn't duck around the Pacquiao question, he said once he's done with Ortiz "We'll try and make it happen".

He's had a game plan along to let Pacquiao get a little older, and a little slower (definitely didn't look as good as usual against Mosley). Now it seems he's finally ready.

If this is agreed some time later in the year, I will jizz in my pants...Can you imagine the build-up? It will be so epic. Genuinely feel for the first time like it will happen.
i hope it does, i'd try my hardest to get to Vegas for that
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Still think Mayweather will win that if it happens.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

i know who wouldn't win anyway

Spoiler (highlight to read):
David Haye
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
It's the best offence against the best defense, that's the true beauty of it, I wouldn't know who to pick, most people wouldn't. Has the potential to be the greatest fight in boxing history, without doubt it would be the most lucrative.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

let's all cross our fingers
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

i hope it does, i'd try my hardest to get to Vegas for that
Yeah me too, but I can't imagine what the ticket prices would be...might even be talking 6 figures, considering the MGM grand doesn't hold that many people.
I know fucking karate
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

KingCheese wrote:

Nah, I think Manny would take him up the arse.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
There will no doubt be a thread to debate such things in the future if and when they sign a contract, here's hoping.
I know fucking karate
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6415|EE Chat

Zimmer wrote:

KingCheese wrote:

Nah, I think Manny would take him up the arse.
QFT.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Khan vs Judah tonight for anyone interested, free on HBO, dunno who's showing it in the UK, I presume sky box office. Should be a decent fight, Judah is no push over.
I know fucking karate
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
m3th is gonna kick some ass
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard