KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Sharapova should still win this one be she ain't looking too convincing atm.  Was a little disappointed that Azarenka went out - I thought her and Sharapova had been great up till today and wanted to see them in the final.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Doubles is kinda lame.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

here we go, goodbye murray
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Innit, jog on Jock.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

GOODNIGHT ANDY LoL
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Wanna see the miserable bastard CRUMBLE
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|7362
i seriously recommend that anyone into tennis read some david foster wallace. his descriptions of the sport are incredible and help you look at the game in an entirely different way-- no ordinary bookish intellectual snob, david foster wallace was also a national-level youth champion. it's an odd merging of talents that creates something really amazing to read. here's an article he did several years ago, just before his suicide, on the spectacle of watching federer play:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/sport … wanted=all
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
justice
OctoPoster
+978|7633|OctoLand
link doesn't work for me.

scrap that, works now.

Last edited by justice (2011-07-01 09:05:58)

I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

what does murray think he's doing trying to win this? don't be silly
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
fuck off..............
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

yeah
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

here we go, murray starting to play like his usual self
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Gogogogogogogo Rafaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Break yo self fool
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

COME ON TIM ROFL

let's go rafa, no messing, win every game
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

Nadal's starting to feel guilty
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
ooooooooo sick point Rafa
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

Murray isn't winning this, Nadal is a class above

it's like Barca v United again
♥
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

getting close now...
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England

Toilet Sex wrote:

Murray isn't winning this, Nadal is a class above

it's like Barca v United again
Barca v Hibernian or some shit
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

Barca v Dundee FC innit
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
Dunwho?
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

Duneverwinwimbledon
♥
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|7476|England
lol
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7464

here we go

let's witness andy murray crashing out AGAIN
♥

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard