ud bslapper
+0|6770
um most have been banned more than twice

Dude can you tell me how u got those best round Scores >
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

Omnimalice wrote:

Sadly I was the last man on the planet to learn that ( your != you're ) and no one else has learned it since. I tried to spread the word but I got shit on by the vocabulary rebels. I was compared to Germans who murdered millions of innocent people during World War II. I was shut down. Now I wander the Earth trying to forget the truth, longing to live in ignorance, wishing, praying, that somehow- someway, "your" could mean "you're". If I had a gun I'd end this pointless life.
huh ? I can't follow you there...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia
your silly.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia

ud bslapper wrote:

um most have been banned more than twice

Dude can you tell me how u got those best round Scores >
i sure can!

i dont get to play often, so when i do im on till 5am.
at 5am on  the internode servers, there are usally min players on 64 maps. the highest score (466) was back in the days of chopperwhoring, at when you have a game going for more than 3 hours.... lets just say, i had the lowest score.
the 300+ was on karkand, a few weeks back, same thing but i was a medic. it was a four hour game, and i just revived, got 0 kills to about 70 something deaths.

thats how i get my high scores, maybe you should try it?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

kontrolcrimson wrote:

your silly.
1. no, I am not
2. enlighten me instead of swearing at me. I'd appreciate that....
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6806
How come your death streak is 23 then, Crimson?
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6797|Plymouth, England

CMDR_Dave wrote:

You have a hook in your shower to hang your hat on. 

Oh, sorry, thought this was a "You might be a Redneck if..." thread.  My bad. 
LOL Dave .

You take your hat off?!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6834|Missoula, MT
Who said I take showers?
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6838
I also have to agree that those guys are "PADDER'S" LOL....hell i bet you look'em up in the dictionary and the're stat frofiles are there

what burns my ass' is we (I) as well work very hard at wining while we play rounds and do my best to keep working on my medals and so forth' .
then you got these asswipes comin' intot the game / server and muck it up for for every one else
just so they can try to get higher EA ranking .

It's like comparing the're stats to them trying to get a date with a hot chick',

"yea baby i'm packin heat here" ...LOL.. in reality they are packin a "chicken noodle"...LOL

where do these prepubesent assturds come from ? . their moma needs a bitchslappin and their dads need castration, ( so they dont infect the rest of the world)

I for one would like the're stat profile reset.

172 kill streak  LMAO...LMAO....LMAO...LMAO...LMAO....ROFFLMAO ! FUKIN GIMME' A BREAK, I WOULDINT CLAIM THAT IF I WERE ON MY DEATH BED AND FOR GOD SAKES LOOK AT HIS BUDDIES...?
The_Time
+-2|6784|California
I don't understand what the big deal is. It is a bunch of BS that they cheat like that but, how does it really hurt you? Is it just bitterness that they have all this stuff that you had to earn? I don't consider earning medals as having to work for them it's more fun than anything else. I not saying this to just be a dick, I'm asking these questions because I am genuinely interested in the answers.
vjs
+19|6764
Sure,

I don't really give a ratt's butt that they got their medal that way. IMHO they will later be sorry that they have cheapened the game for themselves if they actually get 18 pistol kills in one round.

Personally I really enjoyed getting all my vets, inaddition I think it made me a bettter player. I know how to use AA, a TOW, set explosives, parachute (at least I know it's the 9 key), knife a player from behind, switch to pistol, fly, fly while allowing the other guy to bomb to poop out of the enemy, etc.

Basically my interpretation of the badges:

Basic - Great you figured out how things work!

Don't be insulted what does basic knowledge really mean anyways???

Vet - Your getting pretty good and you put in your time.

I think this basically means your fairly competent using whatever class weapon etc.

Expert - Not everyone is an expert so deal with it. Some people can never become experts.

I've been trying for a while now to get expert explosive can't seem to do it. Got close a bunch 30+ but never an expert.

However if you have expert in a particular badge people should look up to you (game wise). When you look up someone with an expert badge go wow this guy is good. Then you see a 172 death steak, you know he is a total loser and laugh.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6764|Atlanta, GA USA
I personally have worked hard for all of the badges and ribbons I have.  Some I got just by playing a particular kit, etc., while others I had to actually concentrate to get (Explosives Ordinance!).  I know other people who could care less if they got all of the badges, etc.  Once a friend actually asked "WHat is the xxx badge?"  He didn't even know what the badges are. 
However, if some people want to take the time to get their badges without working for them, so what?  It doesn't really affect anything (other than letting you get First Sergeant).  Personally, I think it's kinda stupid, but thats just me...
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6807|englewood FL.
ive done this before, but i dont consider myself a padder at all!!!
somtimes u jus need help from ur buds..O-well
BTW: dum topic...."i wanna be cool and bash every one in the forums..errr!"
sry had to get that out

OOO ya the only thing i got wit clan was my knife but ill get vet myself as ima much better ground troop now..

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-26 13:28:25)

DMFDxUconn
+8|6760|Kannapolis,North Carolina
I posted a reply in a similar topic elsewhere on these boards, so i'll just quote it here.

A bunch of us from the same team joined a server one night, it was a 16 man server and the 6 of us filled it up. after a couple rounds our squads were broken up by people leaving and the server balancing out. Eventually we found ourselves with 3 on each side. Since we couldnt all play as a squad we all played for our knife badge instead. We didnt stat pad, we actually played, only a couple of us managed to get a badge that night. Myself being one of them. We managed to play a whole round without getting shot, we picked a desinated spot off in east boo-foo and did our thing.
I do not feel like we stat padded at all. We actually played, but with knives only. When my team plays together, we are deadly. When my team goes lone wolf, its every man for himself.
ud bslapper
+0|6770
LOL yesh thats cool dude . but not whn ur have like 39 kills etc within the same clan group.
To me the real skill is geting your KIll to death Ratio high as possible  lots killing fewer deaths, BUT ill be pissed if some stat padder deserves a better rank thn i do cause he kills his team mates etc to obtain scores,, Who da hell plays at 5am really  lol
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6772|Northern VA
While i don't agree with statpadding, I still can't find a way in which it negatively affects me if someone else pads. It would only matter if they were padding in the round I'm playing and they were on my team in which case they would be about as useful as the rest of the non-teamplaying fuckheads out there.
Yes stat padding is "wrong", but I don't understand the motivation of all the whistle-blowers. Does it make you a better person to point out the subjective wrong doings of strangers?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6820|Australia

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

well.... thats kinda easy to explain. spawn killed by tanks on karkand.
my 39 kills is from arty....and before that chopper gunning.
i spend most of my time reporting these padders to node, so i would hate to do it myself

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2005-10-26 23:48:15)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6785

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

well.... thats kinda easy to explain. spawn killed by tanks on karkand.
my 39 kills is from arty....and before that chopper gunning.
i spend most of my time reporting these padders to node, so i would hate to do it myself
A month ago I would have considered 35+ kill streak to be bordering on stat-padding.  Then I found that commanders' artillery strikes DO count for kills (though not in-round points) and in one round my kill streak hit 17.  Then last night on a 40 player Wake, my team cornered the enemy in the south peninsula.  Strategic (hit the big clusters) use of artillery made for 37 kills and strategic hiding in a boat, inside the carrier made for 0 deaths.

Sadly on the next map someone higher rank went for commander and I died before my boat made landfall but I wondered, if I'd got the commander again, would my kill streak have ended with the previous round or continued?

Btw, on topic, if you have a decent clan then they'll have their own server.  Of course you'll kill your own clannies.  Stupid topic.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6779|Florida
Haha i remember my brother and my clan used to stat pad back when people could care less.They would be support and chuck nades over each others heads then bwoop resupply.Haha it worked pretty well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard