VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6876
Recently my fellow clansman tried to go for his expert armour badge which requires ( by UBAR reading )
300 hrs total time and 24 kills with a tank / lav .

Well since then for the last two nights ( in armour ) he has been unable to do so and he's made somthing like 40 kills ahile in armour .

And another clansman of ours was playing and all of a sudden obtained the GOLDEN SCIMITAR with less than 250 hours  total time played .

I did run a search for these in the forums but was unable to see any thing .
Just thought UBAR guys should know about this and make some adjustments ( if they dont already know )
Meanwhile my buds and i are stumped at how many kills you need for expert armour .

And i can only assume these changes were made in the last patch and and with the other patch coming soon what are they going to change next ?.

you would think EA would make these changes and award criteria a little more easier to find on the net' as i have been unable to, and My clan relys heavaly on BF2S.com and UBAR for this information.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6663|949

there has been information posted on the changes to badge requirements, particularly the Time in Theatre ones (Golden Scimitar, Navy Cross, etc.)  However, I was not aware of changes to other badges.  I agree, as soon as information is made public on the actual criteria, I think UBAR and the stat pages should be updated with this new material.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6674|Sweden
The service medals like The Golden Scimitar now requiers 100h.
Speciel Forces and EU medal requiers 50h. All you need is a best round score above 100p and 50/100h played time whit that team.
unbroken.m
+9|6775|Germany

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

Recently my fellow clansman tried to go for his expert armour badge which requires ( by UBAR reading )
300 hrs total time and 24 kills with a tank / lav .

Well since then for the last two nights ( in armour ) he has been unable to do so and he's made somthing like 40 kills ahile in armour .
Concerning the Service medals: see post above this one.
Concerning the Expert Armour Badge: UBAR is wrong here, you always had to have 400 hours (as in helicopter) for the Expert. I'm sorry for your m8! Look at www.bf2player.com, you'll find the correct requirements there.

Btw EA did not change the requirements for any other Badges/Medals but for the Service Medals as far as I know.

Edit: Requirements for plane deleted as I got them wrong.

Last edited by unbroken.m (2006-05-16 12:18:48)

13Knives
+7|6623|Mountains of VT!
Interesting.....the night i recieved expert sniper, i did not get it until 43 kills. According to EVERYWHERE it's 35 kills!  Because i did not use a gun? Kills are kills, though! Hmmm.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6802|AUS, Canberra

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard