morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
I got basic knife badge
http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3 … _Award.JPG

and got 52 kills with knife
http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3 … Knives.JPG

basic badge requires 7 kills a round, and i got the badge.
the veteran badge requires also 7 kills+50 kills, so if i have first badge and 50 kills I'm supposed to get beteran badge. This is facts speaking, because i know i did 7 kills, so..
help me, please!
dsb
+0|6778
actually, you have to get seven kills in a round again.  I believe that if you had no badge, 50 kills, and THEN got 7 kills in a round, you wouldn've gotten basic and veteran at once.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
why dont get badge???

Im sorry to say this but...This really annoys the sh*t outta me . Plz type in a more proper english sentance.
morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel

dsb wrote:

actually, you have to get seven kills in a round again.  I believe that if you had no badge, 50 kills, and THEN got 7 kills in a round, you wouldn've gotten basic and veteran at once.
i made seven in a round three times and just then i made 50 kills... so ur saying that i should go and make 7 kills again a round?

Sgt.Gh0st  wrote:

why dont get badge???

Im sorry to say this but...This really annoys the sh*t outta me . Plz type in a more proper english sentance.
no thanks
dsb
+0|6778

morbesso666 wrote:

i made seven in a round three times and just then i made 50 kills... so ur saying that i should go and make 7 kills again a round?
Yes.
morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
Darn... but i'll make it.
thx

EDIT: I made it! I was about to continue to make a pistol record, but i got to get in here and give you the grattitude. thanks

Last edited by morbesso666 (2005-10-25 14:36:45)

Lawk
+2|6775

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

why dont get badge???

Don't know if you're serious or not, but the guys does pretty well for being an Isreali native.  Besides, its entertaining.
morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
what guys do pretty well?
we speak english very highly, im only 15 and i can write more or less with correct grammar, but its not my thing if you get me...

You wanted me to say "why don't I get badge"? that's all annos ya?
nglish is really stupidly complicated, really don't wanna write as it's rule
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

Lawk wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

why dont get badge???

Don't know if you're serious or not, but the guys does pretty well for being an Isreali native.  Besides, its entertaining.
Can't you read his sig? He doesn't need your sympathy Lawk
Lawk
+2|6775

Rosse_modest wrote:

Lawk wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

why dont get badge???

Can't you read his sig? He doesn't need your sympathy Lawk
No sympathy.  It's just a little stupid. 

"Plz type in a more proper english sentance."

I'm not going to point out any grammar issues here.   

Seriously Ghost, if you say that you did that on purpose as a joke thats fine.  I guess you did say "more proper".  As in more proper relative to your english.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
i think we need a few stickies....
Rosse_modest

morbesso666 wrote:

nglish is really stupidly complicated
Actually I get the feeling American English is one of the easiest languages on the planet
Lawk
+2|6775

Rosse_modest wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

Actually I get the feeling American English is one of the easiest languages on the planet
That would be a nice feeling to have, but it would also be false.  English is one of the most screwed up modern languages.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
Well im Dutch and also 15 years old but I'd like to say that English is well known around the globe. I think English would be the number 1 language someday. Followed by German or something
fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
Chinese is the #1 language spoken in the world. And, oddly enough there are more english speaking
Chinese people than there are Americans.
Lawk
+2|6775
This is probably why its so screwed up.
Rosse_modest

Lawk wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

That would be a nice feeling to have, but it would also be false.  English is one of the most screwed up modern languages.
What's so screwed up about it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard