Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6659|Tampa Bay Florida
Why do people think bullet drop is new?  I mean, sure, in BC2 it was definitely more visible, but its been around since 2005.

Its really annoying when people talk about it as if they alone have discovered something new and exciting that no one else knows about.

/rant
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

video games = science
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

While BF2 did have obvious bullet drop for some weapons, it was not as significant as in BC2.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Snipers just annoy the hell out me I guess.  Its really not that hard to be a lone wolf and kill people from afar while hiding in a bush.  Theres a lot of ego going into it "zomg I am such a badass!  I've killed 10 people and not died once!".  Nothing is more satisfying to me than going deep behind enemy lines and taking them down, one on one, one by one..

Last edited by Spearhead (2011-06-07 12:30:43)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Fuck snipers.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Well, it's in the game.  And with BC2 bulletdrop, it does take skill to kill on the first shot at extreme ranges.  Just don't be the obvious target.  Snipers rarely go for the hard kills.  You can be sure I'll be sniping all those suppressing-happy Support class on BF3.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Ilocano wrote:

Well, it's in the game.  And with BC2 bulletdrop, it does take skill to kill on the first shot at extreme ranges.  Just don't be the obvious target.  Snipers rarely go for the hard kills.  You can be sure I'll be sniping all those suppressing-happy Support class on BF3.
I can tell your a BF sniper.  Fuck ya, I'm gonna make it a special effort to kill you and everyone like you in BF3!

Good luck on hitting me at 100 m with all that prone, scope, and "holding breath" BS
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
that's why you shouldn't stay "behind ""friendly"" lines" when sniping , at least I don't , I tend to either go to a far end with a small chance to get taken out from behind and has a good overview of the battlefield , or go behind enemy lines my self and shoot them in the neck
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
Lol snipers in BC2 don't use rifles anymore they use Saigas and neosteads...
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

If I snipe, i'm normally no further than 30-40 meters back.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Spearhead wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

I can tell your a BF sniper.  Fuck ya, I'm gonna make it a special effort to kill you and everyone like you in BF3!

Good luck on hitting me at 100 m with all that prone, scope, and "holding breath" BS
Nah.  Back on BF2, the SVD was my trusty weapon of choice.  Squad marksman.  I hated that the marines didn't have a semi-auto.

But on BC2, Recon, not sniper, with any shottie.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

Blade4509 wrote:

Lol snipers in BC2 don't use rifles anymore they use Saigas and neosteads...
i use the garand
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I tend to go recon with the G3 a lot more often than not, unless my team really sucks and then I'll just resort to sniping because it's pointless spawning/dying all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard