Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Just because Joe Rogan is capable of beating an idiot in a debate that doesn't really mean much for what's actually going on with the sport. Maybe in your jujitsu classes everyone likes MMA, but if you asked the average person in the UK there is far more interest in boxing than MMA. I get the impression in the US that's changing, but not over here.
It's still pretty much limited to the type of people that were big WWF/WWE fans growing up.
and that's just not true.  40% of UFC fans are females aged 18-35 according to a recent study.
wat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Just because Joe Rogan is capable of beating an idiot in a debate that doesn't really mean much for what's actually going on with the sport. Maybe in your jujitsu classes everyone likes MMA, but if you asked the average person in the UK there is far more interest in boxing than MMA. I get the impression in the US that's changing, but not over here.
It's still pretty much limited to the type of people that were big WWF/WWE fans growing up.
and that's just not true.  40% of UFC fans are females aged 18-35 according to a recent study.
lol really?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

40% of UFC fans are females aged 18-35 according to a recent study.
what does that tell you about it.......
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

11 Bravo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

40% of UFC fans are females aged 18-35 according to a recent study.
what does that tell you about it.......
than any registered member of this forum's chances of getting laid go up exponentially if they go to a UFC fight?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

It's 50:50 in day to day life and that doesn't seem to help forumites. I think dropping 10% and being in an environment full of muscular douchebags would hurt their chances if anything.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/jus … story.html

In what is considered the fastestgrowing sport in the world, women are one of the fastest-growing subsets of fans. In fact, women now represent a reported 40 per cent of Ultimate Fighting Championship enthusiasts, a big proportion for a firebrand organization that once claimed no interest in appealing to them

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/jus … z1P0OItmJq
trying to find the actual poll, I read it the other day
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

the crowds at the fights are predominately tapout affliction faggots but there's a huge amount of people (like me) that follow combat sports and aren't roid raging douchers.

mma is just more exciting than boxing.  I still follow boxing but there just aren't enough big fights and even when they are, the odds of them sucking are pretty heavy unless pacman or BHop is fighting.
gurdeep
­
+812|4726|proll­y
then why were you asking me where i bought my ed hardy last week brendan?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard