CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
So, I was playing BF2 today on Dragon Valley, in a Hind. I was following a Cobra, letting my gunner shoot at him.. then it got hit by a tank or something, but didn't die..instead, it did about 40 frontflips and went like 300 feet in the air.

It was hilarious, wish I got it on fraps.

Anyone ever see anything like that?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6590|NYC / Hamburg

no never seen that; when you say hind, you mean the PLA Chopper?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
Yeah, the Z-10
Slickfish
+24|6646
Not seen that before, dont always die with one hit from a tank in Helo.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6852
I find a full health chopper usually takes 2 tank rounds and a whole lot of gunning to take down.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6624|Sydney, Australia
who cares
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6624|Sydney, Australia
give me another minus u noob get a life
mad scotsman
+177|6631|scotland
thers been a couple of times something like that has happened to me, usually if i hit a tree or a building though,
happens with jets too sometimes, where they just bounce off things and do loads of flips and sh/t,
panderiz
+32|6789

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

wtf is your problem little girl?
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine

I didn't, but on that note I think I will.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6656|USA
yea, ive had that, cept in a jet. i was coming in for a bomb, he nailed me. then i flipped around, came out of a flat spin then went on flying.
Gotham
+3|6755

done.

Stop being a dick.
[tlv]TDL
+7|6681
Z-10=hind...lal
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6736|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
I wonder if ff was on or off, and if a friendly tank shot you 'cause that'd be freakin funny
Havazn
+39|6716|van.ca
I was flying a cobra on Dragon valley and got hit in the nose by a stinger missle. All of a sudden my chopper did a vertical 180 but i was able to pull out of it before I hit the ground. My friend playing on the ground saw this happen and it apparently was the coolest thing he's every seen.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6766|Malaga, EspaƱa
You can get the same thing with Jets

it happend to me that i was going for an terrible bomb run ...and i saw the trees...i hitted one of them and i expected to die....but my screen turned around like crazy....and suddently i was in the air again....Weeeirrrrrd....
Scorpian65
+14|6761
Never seen it happen with a chopper, I always die when I get hit/hit something. But, I have caught my plane wing on a tower. It was like a slingshot and I was instantly going 180 degrees from the direction I had been headed.
Gotham
+3|6755

Scorpian65 wrote:

Never seen it happen with a chopper, I always die when I get hit/hit something. But, I have caught my plane wing on a tower. It was like a slingshot and I was instantly going 180 degrees from the direction I had been headed.
Yeah the tower on the small airstrip in cleansweap. I was with you and talk about a wild view from the gunsight.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6718|UK
i have a similar experience to scorpian, never seen that happen but i have experienced spinning around in a plane:

i was on kubra dam playing as MEC and was flyin in the su34 back to our airstrip to rearm and i clipped the point on the top of the tower thing and the end of the runway i was span around 4 or 5 times before regained control

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2006-05-16 10:37:59)

antin0de
+44|6690|SL,UT

[tlv]TDL wrote:

Z-10=hind...lal
Yeah it should be Z-10 > hind.
Sexy in Garden
+11|6606
LOl CHIUnESE HAIND!
T0rr3nt
+54|6600|Michigan

Naughty_Om wrote:

yea, ive had that, cept in a jet. i was coming in for a bomb, he nailed me. then i flipped around, came out of a flat spin then went on flying.
i have had this happen numerous times. only to come out of it like "sweet i lived", and shortly after blow up.

lolololololololoollolol
chittydog
less busy
+586|6858|Kubra, Damn it!

Sexy in Garden wrote:

LOl CHIUnESE HAIND!
anyone have any idea what this person's trying to say?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6646|EU

it didnt happen to me, mostly when I catch something(plane, chopper, man?) in the air, I blow up and its not so hard to shoot down chopper from tank after patch came out. To .:XDR:.PureFodder- now it takes only one direct shot and some patience with machine-gun...
https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/2/60314559.png

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-05-16 11:40:40)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6646|EU

chittydog wrote:

Sexy in Garden wrote:

LOl CHIUnESE HAIND!
anyone have any idea what this person's trying to say?
he said that he loves cartoon "Cow and Chicken"

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/2/60314559.png

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-05-16 11:40:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard