+493|6313
lol you guis dont hate
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam

Sisco wrote:

lol you guis dont hate
How can you respond on this thread when you are supposed to play Batman??

Have you played it yet?
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
no, I´m at work lol. Will probably try it sometime next week.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Really like how AA1 handled. Probably will end up buying AA2.

e: Aww, beaten to the video. Here:

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Meh, they could have at least have gotten the graphics to the level of Assassin's Creed.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

If the controls are fluid and the story's properly Batmanesque, I could care less about having the prettiest graphics.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
Assassin's Creed is over-rated.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

Superior Mind wrote:

Meh, they could have at least have gotten the graphics to the level of Assassin's Creed.
Why AC of all games? It has never looked particularly amazing to me (I have played all of them).

If it looks a bit better than AA then it will be more than adequate, I thought AA looked really good.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Why AC of all games? It has never looked particularly amazing to me (I have played all of them).

If it looks a bit better than AA then it will be more than adequate, I thought AA looked really good.
For being such a vast open world game, ACII and AC:B had fantastic graphics. Very fluid, no choppy frame rate, no pop in, etc.

I don't really have a problem with Arkham City's graphics though. They look fine. As long as they at least somewhat update the godawful facial animations from the first.
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4812|Stoke

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

If the controls are fluid and the story's properly Batmanesque, I could care less about having the prettiest graphics.
couldn't *
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

TBH, I could care less about the graphics. They are somewhat important to me, but as this game looks good enough, I could care less. So yeah.

(stupid correction gets a stupid excuse)
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

AA was so great... I'm not sure about this one because it looks more Joel Schumacher than Chris Nolan.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I've been playing Arkham Asylum again. I forgot how fun this game really is. But God do I fucking hate Scarecrow.
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4812|Stoke
hes a prick

will have to play through AA again soon, pre ordered this
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Spamtheban wrote:

hes a prick

Soon? This isn't being released untill november isn't it?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

RDMC wrote:

Spamtheban wrote:

hes a prick

Soon? This isn't being released untill november isn't it?
Counts as 'soon' for me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Seriously can't wait for this if it's anything like AA. The third Scarecrow encounter is probably one of my favorite moments in gaming of all time. What a mindfuck. I really thought my 360 was breaking.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Poseidon wrote:

Seriously can't wait for this if it's anything like AA. The third Scarecrow encounter is probably one of my favorite moments in gaming of all time. What a mindfuck. I really thought my 360 was breaking.
I turned off the power supply on my PC when that happened. I was legit afraid that something broke. I had been having some inexplicable crashing in the weeks prior. And also I had an old PC that failed in a similarly colorful manner. That shit really freaked me out.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

4th quarter is going to be expensive for me .... with Batman AC at the top of list
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I turned off the power supply on my PC when that happened. I was legit afraid that something broke. I had been having some inexplicable crashing in the weeks prior. And also I had an old PC that failed in a similarly colorful manner. That shit really freaked me out.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|4716|USA.. duhhh
sounds like a rental for me
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/massive-gameplay-batman-arkham/717026[/video]

I don't think I've seen a video game look that drastically different in terms of graphics upgrades in just 2 years. Besides facial animations, game looks absolutely beautiful.
Stimey
­
+786|6090|Ontario | Canada
itll look like shit on the 360
­
­
­
­
­
­
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/massi … ham/717026

I don't think I've seen a video game look that drastically different in terms of graphics upgrades in just 2 years. Besides facial animations, game looks absolutely beautiful.
Hey wow, Steve Blum is voicing additional characters. That's never happened before.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam

Penguin was already confirmed, but here you can see him 'in action'.
Also Solomon Grundy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard