137twozerosniper
+57|6567|UK
u got 1 admit it sometimes funny u go for a bomb run and see 3 tanks all lined up u drop ur load and see a blue dot i just think oh "SH!T" then i just laugh. should try it sometime
CrazeD
+368|6675|Maine
If I get TK'ed by a jet, I don't punish if he gets an enemy aswell. But, if all he kills is me..then he's a n00b and I'm going to punish.
D00MSAYER
+5|6684|Austria
I encounterd that "you were punished for a tk" problem myself.
Mostly i fly over a tank without dropping my load when there is a friendly unit.
But sometimes it seems they teleport to that enemy after i release the bombs

But those air-air-rockets are going on my nerves:
I were 3-4 minutes behind an enemy jet, i launch 2 rockets --> instantkill a friendly chopper with 4 people
--> 4 of 4 punish Wohoooooo nice start for a round
btw. that enemy-jet didnt even launch his flares!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

This is one of my biggest complaints in BF2. I wish the game told the team member what they got TKed with. When you're flying 1000+ MPH and bomb a tank, accidentally killing one of your team mates; they might as well think you killed them with a grenade and punish.

Another complaint is when you fire a missle at an enemy aircraft and your missile hits one of your black hawks and it ends up with:

{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche2
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche3
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche4
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche5
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche6

You have been punished for Teamkilling.

I've gone one better...

Wake 2007, chinese only have airfield left, me in the F-35. I am coming 1st in points.

There are 5 enemy tickets left, we are about to win and I am coming in for my final bombing run. All eyes on the ground ahead. Bombs away, I pull up... into a fully laden blackhawk.

Needless to say, I didn't finish the round with a gold
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6674|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

mcminty wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

This is one of my biggest complaints in BF2. I wish the game told the team member what they got TKed with. When you're flying 1000+ MPH and bomb a tank, accidentally killing one of your team mates; they might as well think you killed them with a grenade and punish.

Another complaint is when you fire a missle at an enemy aircraft and your missile hits one of your black hawks and it ends up with:

{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche2
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche3
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche4
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche5
{M5}Sniper3[Teamkills]somedouche6

I've gone one better...

Wake 2007, chinese only have airfield left, me in the F-35. I am coming 1st in points.

There are 5 enemy tickets left, we are about to win and I am coming in for my final bombing run. All eyes on the ground ahead. Bombs away, I pull up... into a fully laden blackhawk.

Needless to say, I didn't finish the round with a gold
dude unlucky
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

dude unlucky
Yea, and it was pre 1.2. Back in the days when I could score 90 points flying the F-35. Back in the day...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752
solution:EA US OFFICIAL EC9A....NO friendly fire
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas

Kr39 wrote:

Because i was flying over you at 900mph!  i know everyone hates a jet whore, myself included.  but my definition of a jet whore is somone who:

tks for it
spends  half a round waiting for it
only plays flyboy maps
brags and "pwnt bitch" every time they bomb someone
runs in front of teamates jet and punishes because they beat them to it

i enjoy flying jets from time to time, but not like that ^.  i dont try to rack up points and prove my uber 1337ness, i try to help my team win.  if someone says "enemy helicopter spotted",  i say, "roger that", and im on my way.  i also spend time keeping enemy jets from owning my team.

however, if a tank is killing my guys and is on his way to capping an important flag, im gonna bomb his ass.  now, usually im pretty accurate.  sometimes im not quite so accurate, and you may see this :

Kr39[J-10]enemytank
Kr39[J-10]enemy
Kr39[Teamkills]somedouche

i quickly appologize (which isnt as easy when you are flying), and by the time i say sorry ive been punished and have a pending kick-vote.  sorry bro, when i blew up that tank that was gonna kill all of you anyway, and then prevent you from spawning there, i ACCIDENTALLY tked you.  minimaps and blue tags are a little hard to read somtimes from way up there. 

i can understand if someone doesnt appologize, or consistantly tks, but i think some of these ppl are tapping PgDown throughout the whole round.  either way, i know nobody has sympathy for jet pilots, but they are not always the devil!
QFT! Sad but true!

+1 4 u!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard