mmmm,maybe lucky for two a week!6%6% - 3
only on weekends!8%8% - 4
huh?23%23% - 11
well i work on algebra every two days!13%13% - 6
Total: 46
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
Im creating this poll to try and find out about the other ppl who play or work on a pc,ive seen alot of posts about so called "nerds" and "geeks" and the stereotype of these ppl are said to be greasy skinny ppl....im not sayin this is said on this site but many other(plus tv)...my goal is for ppl to try and be honest about what they do do,and to even try and make them feel better!

anway as for me i try and workout about twice a week at the local gym,im slightly skinny(mostly my wrists) ,so as you can see im either being honest or not and the beauty is you dont know!

please believe me when i say this post is a bit of a "piss take" as its my first poll....and will probably be closed as soon as i post it but anway....maybe it will give sum1 a laugh!

peace andy
MooseRyder
+37|6625|Montréal, Canada
wheres the 5 days a week, 2 hours a day?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

I'd lift weights but they're just so damn heavy. Anyone else ever notice that?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
MooseRyder
+37|6625|Montréal, Canada

King_County_Downy wrote:

Maybe if you would start with the little ones and then with weeks and months your gonna be abble to take the bigger ones.

Theres a way to work out, if you start the wrong way, you gonna whide up hurting your body really bad and wont get any muscles. I know it sucks starting with the tiny shits while everyone around in the gym is using heavy ones. but you need to see that they are probably working out for months already if not years. They been there before too.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6649|Broadlands, VA
Aim for five per week (three weights/2 cardo) usually hit three with heavy labor on the weekends.  BTW - really scrubbing a bathroom can be one heck of a cardo workout!  Lots of bending and stretching.

I'm getting flamed for this, aren't I?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

I also run....but only when chased.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6744|Nova Scotia, Canada

I work on algebra at LEAST once a day, screw every 2 days!

Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Just a simple morning workout routine...stretching, pushups, Hindu pushups, Hindu squats.  It wakes me up and is all one really needs to stay in shape.  Now I just need to get back into cycling.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6663|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I work out 5 days a week. Gotta get in better shape to be a SEAL
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I go for a run up the hill about three times a week when I'm being good. It's about five to seven K's and pretty steep. At the moment thanks to a fucken heavy workload I havn't had a run in almost a month.

I'm fit and fairly strong, but I'm also a skinny white honky boy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6626|The View From The Afternoon
I play football/soccer now and then. Just to spread my pwnage to other (battle)fields
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6685|US
I workout 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day.  I really need to get into better shape for the Air Force Academy.  (I'm a skinny white boy too...lol)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

I used to work out 6 days a week, with only a day off on sunday, but now that i've stagnated for 3 months (laid low from injuries) i've gotten fat. Buddha bellies FTW.

P.S. Downy: You sarcasm is somewhat wasted on him
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

MooseRyder wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Maybe if you would start with the little ones and then with weeks and months your gonna be abble to take the bigger ones.

Theres a way to work out, if you start the wrong way, you gonna whide up hurting your body really bad and wont get any muscles. I know it sucks starting with the tiny shits while everyone around in the gym is using heavy ones. but you need to see that they are probably working out for months already if not years. They been there before too.
haha way to take it wrong!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Wanna see me wrestle a monster 40 kilo plate?

Go ahead an copy me. And get the same MCPJ injury as i did Nothing pussy about using smaller weights, i use 8x10 kilos, instead of using 2x40. Learnt my lesson, why be stupid and act all tough using the bigass plates when smaller ones are easier to handle and will do just as well.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6698|Honolulu, HI
I try for 3-4 times a week.  I'm limited to the equipment on hand at home, which is pretty meager.  It consists of a few barbells that have all seen better days, an incomplete set of weight plates (two 1.25 lb plates are currently being used to keep the kitchen table level, and one of the 10 lb plates I believe is in the garage, keeping the washing machine from bumping against the wall when it shakes), and two free-weight bars.  So all I can really do are curls, pushups, crunches, squats (though ironically, those are better with a curling bar, which I lack) and some free-weight tricep/quad/peck stuff that looks vaguely sexual when I do them.

I'm quite sure I do them correctly--a couple of friends with pretty good physiques said so, at least--but despite nearly 3 years of this (and getting close to 40 lb curls) I'm still one skinny mofucker   I guess either my diet sucks or I have skinny genes.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

I'm not working out as much as I used to... getting lazy. But when I play BF2 i get a semi-work out. Each death is 6-8 crunches or pushups, and each win is 5 pushups, each loss 20, each map load 50 crunches and 50 pushups.

I'm the sort of guy who's suicidal so i get quite a few deaths, but lots of kills.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671

Coolbeano wrote:

I'm not working out as much as I used to... getting lazy. But when I play BF2 i get a semi-work out. Each death is 6-8 crunches or pushups, and each win is 5 pushups, each loss 20, each map load 50 crunches and 50 pushups.
I should try that. At the moment I bike 6 miles a few times a week. I'm pushing for every day... but I usually miss a day or three.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
in the words of a mexican guy from sealab 2021 "yo es muy macho!"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6741|Rotherham, England
1 sit up every morning for me
paratrooper307
Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't
+24|6701|Fort Bragg, NC
well i do pt in the morning so it really depends.....mondays we run like 5-6 miles. tuesday we do upper body and abs, weds we either ruck with 45 lbs or do combatives, thurs we do upper body or run, and friday is company run day. then at night ive been doin push ups and sit ups on my own to get ready for a pt test
stars#10101
+2|6654|Singaproe
i try to work out everyday, but sometimes school work gets in the way. if i do get the chance to work out, ill go to the gym for 20 mins or so then ill go biking on a road bike (not the stationary one in the gym) for another 20 mins. then at night, i do 200 situps and somewhere between 30-50 pushups. like today i got a good workout in, but now i still have to study for a mandarin test. luckily im half chinese so its not too hard this workout is not during sports season though. if im doing a sport, i basically scratch that and do only the situps and pushups.

im thinking about taking a weight training class for PE next year, has anyone here done that? if you have, is it worth it? i mean how much different is it than working out on your own? and what more will i get out of weight training class than working out by myself?
stars#10101
+2|6654|Singaproe
oh and on the weekends i go on at least a 55km bike ride, depending on the route. im all about the biking man, i love biking! im going to be lance armstrong, im going to win the le tour de france 8 times!!! haha, i hope so. i would love to be a pro biker when i get out of high school.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

2 - 3 times a week in the gym, doing cardio and weights. In addition, I have 2 basketball practice sessions per week. But I only started out in 2005, and it will take me 2006 at least to get in reasonable shape. After the military I kinda let myself go. Too much fast food, to much hanging around in front of the TV, not enough sports. But that's changed now. I am aiming for 75 kilos or so, but that'll be tough. muscles are heavier than fat....
KtotheIMMY
+513|6733
I don't work out... but I should. I used to--when the Army made me. Not-so-much anymore

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard