13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6659

lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6762|132 and Bush

Cybargs wrote:

montreal girls statistically put out the most compared to anywhere in the world.
I see you found my black book
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6878

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

montreal girls statistically put out the most compared to anywhere in the world.
I see you found my black book
Only reason why anyone would go to montreal I have a buddy from there and I heard some crazy stories lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6673|Gold Coast
post 'em
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6739|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Kmar wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

swiss french > regular french > quebec french, imo
u high
regular french>your face
Oh! He got told!

Also, little black book eh, so i guess you had some fun over here!
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6574|Belgium

Trotskygrad wrote:

"The word huitante is sometimes used for eighty instead of quatre-vingts  (literally 'four twenties'), especially in the cantons of Vaud, Valais and Fribourg; the term octante  (from the Latin octaginta) is now considered defunct."

huitante-quatre

also

The use of the word septante  for seventy, huitante  for eighty (regional) and nonante  for ninety as opposed to soixante-dix  (literally 'sixty-ten'), quatre-vingt  (literally 'four twenties') and quatre-vingt-dix  (literally 'four twenties-ten') of the "vigesimal" French counting system.
It's not just Swiss French. Septante and nonante are also used in Wallonia, the francophone part of Belgium. For some odd reason, they don't use huitante though. Honestly, if you think the French system is bad, you haven't seen Danish numerals...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6662|so randum
maple syrup bears oeuf?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6161|Vortex Ring State

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

"The word huitante is sometimes used for eighty instead of quatre-vingts  (literally 'four twenties'), especially in the cantons of Vaud, Valais and Fribourg; the term octante  (from the Latin octaginta) is now considered defunct."

huitante-quatre

also

The use of the word septante  for seventy, huitante  for eighty (regional) and nonante  for ninety as opposed to soixante-dix  (literally 'sixty-ten'), quatre-vingt  (literally 'four twenties') and quatre-vingt-dix  (literally 'four twenties-ten') of the "vigesimal" French counting system.
It's not just Swiss French. Septante and nonante are also used in Wallonia, the francophone part of Belgium. For some odd reason, they don't use huitante though. Honestly, if you think the French system is bad, you haven't seen Danish numerals...
well yes but swiss has them all. Danish numerals? o.o

and lol @ this debate.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6142|Toronto

Winston_Churchill wrote:

TSI wrote:

Plenty of clubs, concerts, cafés...the ambiance is fantastic, better than any other North American city. It's perpetually alive, moving.
i would never go so far as to say that.  ive gone there plenty of times and the city is dead except for the typical nights out.  i could definitely never live there, id take toronto (or even vancouver) over it any day.
Well, not sure whereabout you've been, but it's far more fun than TO, which I find far too mechanical, even clinical. Maybe it's because I have ze French blood or something.
I like pie.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6900|Toronto | Canada

i find TO more fun than montreal without a doubt.  ive been around most of montreal and been to music and comedy festivals, bars, clubs, etc there.  i find it a great city to visit but you couldnt pay me to live there.
rdx-fx
+955|6753

Trotskygrad wrote:

And to expand on that, in regards to generally pissy attitude towards all things non-French;

French-Canadian > Paris French > Swiss French

Apparently, the French-Canadians aren't real French, so they act super-Parisian-French to make up for it.
In other words - ASSHOLES
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6854
Last time I was in Montreal I went into the random strip club across from our hotel. Two girls come on stage.One stood on her hands while the other held her legs up, then spit into her vagina and ate her out a little bit.

Pretty nice town too.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6662|so randum
eh wuts this all aboot bonjour?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5421|foggy bottom

Superior Mind wrote:

spit into her vagina
Tu Stultus Es
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6941|Great Brown North

rdx-fx wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

And to expand on that, in regards to generally pissy attitude towards all things non-French;

Apparently, the French-Canadians aren't real French, so they act super-Parisian-French to make up for it.
yes they do. lol even Americans know it
eleven bravo
+1,399|5421|foggy bottom
canadiens
Tu Stultus Es
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6900|Toronto | Canada

eleven bravo wrote:

canadiens
is a hockey team
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6739|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

rdx-fx wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Acting Parisian like? Wait wait wait....French from the province of Québec acting like French from France?

Man, get your mind out of the gutter! We are not in any way close to the France french! Its like saying American are acting all British and stuff....Srsly!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2011-05-25 18:08:38)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6662|so randum
what aboot this bear eh? merde!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6854
There's a bank chain in Montreal called "Couche Tard"
Trotskygrad
бля

Superior Mind wrote:

sleep late?
Trotskygrad
бля

Roger Lesboules wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Acting Parisian like? Wait wait wait....French from the province of Québec acting like French from France?

Man, get your mind out of the gutter! We are not in any way close to the France french! Its like saying American are acting all British and stuff....Srsly!
I think it's like saying that Americans overcompensate about American english's supposed inferiority to British English by acting all British and trying to make themselves more british by being all snobby towards other languages.

which we don't do, but arguably the french canadians do.
csmag
+92|6609|Canada

Superior Mind wrote:

Couche Tard is a corner store not a bank chain
And french Canadians are nowhere near as bad as Krazed and Winston makes them out to be...

Last edited by csmag (2011-05-26 18:25:35)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6632

Trotskygrad wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

I think it's like saying that Americans overcompensate about American english's supposed inferiority to British English by acting all British and trying to make themselves more british by being all snobby towards other languages.

which we don't do, but arguably the french canadians do.
uuum ivy league and east coast intelligentsia? very affected
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6941|Great Brown North

csmag wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Couche Tard is a corner store not a bank chain
And french Canadians are nowhere near as bad as Krazed and Winston makes them out to be...
slander, i bet you're one of them!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard