Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6668|SoCal
Ah yes, the good old days.....when coaches coached and players played, and everyone knew their place on the food chain. Detroit and Chicago fared pretty well when a coach like Jules Winnfield developed a high caliber talent like Chris Chelios. And now, let us see the touching video about the relationship between a player and his coach....

Chris Chelios reminisces with his coach Jules Winnfield!

(Push the play button and give it a minute to load the video, even longer if you don't have broadband......it's worth it.)

As an aside, this was filmed in my neck of the woods at the Skating Edge Ice Center, (Torrance, CA) home of the Bay Harbor Redwings, a youth minor hockey organization......I had my son playing on a hockey team against them many a time, and I either coached or managed against the Redwings as well. (And no, I am not the opposing coach with the glazed look in his eyes.....although I have met that guy before.)  I saw this video, and it just made me laugh and cry at the same time. 

Man, I miss youth hockey.

Last edited by Yeticus Rex (2006-05-15 12:56:01)

MooseRyder
+37|6664|Montréal, Canada
HAHAHAHAHA

I love pulp fiction, my favorte movie of all time. that was awsome +1 for you
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6668|SoCal
C'mon you bitches.......find out what's "The Gourmet Shot" and "The Inglewood Jack"!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard