wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6622|UK
Do you try to keep your elbows in for skullcrushers? I have experienced elbow discomfort when doing them no actual pain though.

Jaekus uncooked oats WTF!
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam
And to stay with the latest trend of posting pics of shaker cups:
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/56161/IMAG0058.jpg
The 2 tubs are empty and i dont use the two empty shaker cups (the blue cap is brand new and unused, the black cap is old and leaking. The cup on the right still has some protein shake in it, as i am currently using it.

the small yellow pillbox is not shown
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5340|Sydney
I like em *shrug*

Just about to eat a bowl now.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6622|UK
I just feel as though it's wrong to not cook them. I might give it a go sometime.
Jaekus
+957|5340|Sydney
You may not like it. I just think of it as museli without the fruit and nuts and tasting a bit like chocolate.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5399|Cleveland, Ohio
right so i am a bit confused.  i weigh 201 lbs.  when i got out of boot camp i weighed 190.  well according to every damn website that makes me overweight.  wtf?  even at 190 i would still be considered a fatty.  i dun geddit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6659

11 Bravo wrote:

right so i am a bit confused.  i weigh 201 lbs.  when i got out of boot camp i weighed 190.  well according to every damn website that makes me overweight.  wtf?  even at 190 i would still be considered a fatty.  i dun geddit.
most BMI are off - my suggestion is take a good look in the mirror and see how it rides. if you have love handles, you have work to do. if you have a beer gut, you have work to do. if you have your weight pretty evenly distributed and you feel healthy, then fuck the world - you*re as fit as you ever was, or will be. healthy > some retarded BMI poster.
11 Bravo
Banned
well i dont have a gut or handles but its just annoying to get close to your 18yr old boot camp weight and be considered a fatty
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6659

does your gf consider you a fatty? but, do you consider yourself 'fat'? you can't be a Twiggy like today's advertisers would lead you to believe and be healthy. you have to have some substance, or you won't be able to fight off the common cold.

i'm not saying "pig out", i'm saying your opinion > some website (including this one)
11 Bravo
Banned
no i know.  i was just going off the american heart associations website and a few others.  and no i have never been called fat but i dunno.  i find it interesting and confusing at the same time.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6659

look, and FUCK YOU for making me post in this thread - common sense says there is no 'right' height/weight BMI/whatever standard one size fits all cookie cutter guideline. it's a guide line for a reason, and reason is what you should use. fat < muscle, a little more muscle than those your height and bingo! you*re out of spec.

either try to stay healthy, or quit looking at websites.
11 Bravo
Banned
alright bro chill
Jaekus
+957|5340|Sydney
I wouldn't obsess over you weight, it's more about what you see in the mirror and if you're happy with that.

Personally, for me, I want to lose weight so I'll be happier looking in the mirror, but that's just me doing my thing. I'm not overweight, just don't like seeing the bit of flab around my gut.

It's a personal thing. If you're happy with the way you look and you're healthy, what else does it matter IMO?
11 Bravo
Banned
ya i guess you guys are right.  just came across this stuff online this week so its been a bit confusing.  makes sense though.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam

wah1188 wrote:

Do you try to keep your elbows in for skullcrushers? I have experienced elbow discomfort when doing them no actual pain though.

Jaekus uncooked oats WTF!
Thats exactly what i did.
Thats ywhy is also started low yesterday, not just to put too much starin on my elbow, but also to check which exercise hurt.
So i did the skullcrushers very slow and focused fully on my form.
Even then, there still was a slight discomfort. Same with the close grip becnh press (tried one set to see how that felt) and tripecs extensions.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam
Just got back from my first 6km run.
Did in 40-50 min (forgot to time it, didnt bring my phone). Seems okey i guess as we jogged at a very low pace.

Cant remember the last time i actually ran/jogged. So I'm very pleased with myself right now for running the full 6km without walking a single time
Jaekus
+957|5340|Sydney
99kg DL and squats, kinda felt hard tbh.

As a tongue in cheek comment I posted on my FB "♫ I did a 99 kilogram deadlift, son (to the tune of 99 Problems) ♫"

One of my mates replies with this: http://www.zazzle.com.au/i_got_99_probl … 6463475065

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6762|132 and Bush

burnzz wrote:

look, and FUCK YOU for making me post in this thread - common sense says there is no 'right' height/weight BMI/whatever standard one size fits all cookie cutter guideline. it's a guide line for a reason, and reason is what you should use. fat < muscle, a little more muscle than those your height and bingo! you*re out of spec.

either try to stay healthy, or quit looking at websites.
Check out the Bullshit episode on Obesity. Do it. .. they cover the bmi crap.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6917|Scotland

burnzz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

most BMI are off - my suggestion is take a good look in the mirror and see how it rides. if you have love handles, you have work to do. if you have a beer gut, you have work to do. if you have your weight pretty evenly distributed and you feel healthy, then fuck the world - you*re as fit as you ever was, or will be. healthy > some retarded BMI poster.
BMI isn't off if you're a standard human being who doesn't do a lot of working out.

Any muscly person/body builder/mesomorph shouldn't be looking at a BMI chart, because it's not going to give them accurate results. As muscle is heavier than fat, you're naturally going to weigh more in muscle, that by no means shows you're overweight. It's healthy weight, the BMI was never intended to calculate for that.

Also, Kampf, what the FUCK is that Whey you have? Looks like the Tesco Extra Cheap tubs of washing up powder.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam
looks cheap i know.
Its the store brand of one of the largest supp stores in te Netherlands/belgium/luxemburg. Almost same quality as ON (little less) but cheap because its the store brand
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5926|Belgium
Which brand is it?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6622|UK

Jaekus wrote:

As a tongue in cheek comment I posted on my FB "♫ I did a 99 kilogram deadlift, son (to the tune of 99 Problems) ♫"

One of my mates replies with this: http://www.zazzle.com.au/i_got_99_probl … 6463475065

Managed 100kg deadlift last Thursday killed me! 99kg strange number.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6988|Lithuania
is it normal to feel a lot of strain on your lower back while doing DL's? I try to mainly use leg power but pulling with the upper body is still essential to the exercise right?

also I'm on week 5 of 5x5 and am starting to find it hard to do overhead press (@80lbs), and I've noticed my non fapping arm tends to push the weight up better than the other. Any ways to correct this or will it fix itself over time as both arms gets stronger? Should I use a wider than bench press grip?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Jaekus
+957|5340|Sydney

wah1188 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Managed 100kg deadlift last Thursday killed me! 99kg strange number.
My bar only weighs about 9kg, so 90kg in plates plus the bar = 99kg.

Attempting the triple figures for squats tomorrow. Heaviest I've ever lifted.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam

Jebus wrote:

Which brand is it?
bodyenfitshop.nl

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard