tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

b dubs is good.

That pizza thing...looks amazing.  I think maybe I am hungry.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i like bw3 and will fight you
You can't be serious. As far as wings, Beef O Brady's kicks their ass up and down the block for drill.
meh
Have you ever had Beefs? I think there are some up there by you. I suppose bw3's cheese sticks are palatable ..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

You can't be serious. As far as wings, Beef O Brady's kicks their ass up and down the block for drill.
meh
Have you ever had Beefs? I think there are some up there by you. I suppose bw3's cheese sticks are palatable ..lol
yes i have been there.  what can i say i know i have a fucked up palate.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

meh
yes i have been there.  what can i say i know i have a fucked up palate.
get them "wet" . and if you really want that coronary get some garlic bread and cheese and dip it in the sauce.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
that pizza looks rancid
11 Bravo
Banned
no thats your face
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
https://pleatedjeans.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/pizza-face-all-that.jpg?w=500&h=332
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

liquidat0r wrote:

that pizza looks rancid
It's missing something...yes?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

tuckergustav wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

that pizza looks rancid
It's missing something...yes?
ananas?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

That pizza looks ridiculously good. I nearly gave up on eating healthy and got Dominos a couple of days ago, but after seeing what an insane amount of calories is in even just a basic cheese pizza I was put off.
11 Bravo
Banned
well looking at the nutrition info will curb any hunger imo
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I'll never get the whole calorie counting weight obsession thing. I would always feel like I was denying myself, and I'm not masochistic enough to enjoy something like that. To each his own I guess.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

Jay wrote:

I'll never get the whole calorie counting weight obsession thing. I would always feel like I was denying myself, and I'm not masochistic enough to enjoy something like that. To each his own I guess.
well i try and stay under 1500mg of sodium per day for starts...im at about 900 right now with my current diet.  that kind of limits calories by itself tbh.  but its simple.  stay away from processed food 6 days per week.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

well i try and stay under 1500mg of sodium per day for starts...im at about 900 right now with my current diet.  that kind of limits calories by itself tbh.  but its simple.  stay away from processed food 6 days per week.
I do stay away from processed foods as much as possible. That's not the issue. I just don't understand counting calories or sodium intake. If I was that weight/health obsessed I would just work out more to offset a less healthy, but more tasty, diet.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

I do stay away from processed foods as much as possible. That's not the issue. I just don't understand counting calories or sodium intake. If I was that weight/health obsessed I would just work out more to offset a less healthy, but more tasty, diet.
well i have heart issues in my family history so sodium is a huge deal to me
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

well i have heart issues in my family history so sodium is a huge deal to me
Ahh, well that makes sense then.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Jay wrote:

that and you're already hopelessly turgid
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
yeah jay you're a hopeless turd LoL
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

No amount of working out can realistically offset an unhealthy diet. It's either something you want, or you don't. And it's not even just about staying in shape, I don't want to fill my body full of unhealthy shit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
maybe cut out all those prestige spirits you like to talk about so much then
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Oh you.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i'd try and work out and eat well and shit but the truth is that i just fucking love cocaine too much to even bother
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

https://files.sharenator.com/i_fucking_love_cocaine_Animals_with_really_good_mood-s466x462-100168.jpg

Least you won't get fat.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i know right i'd recommend it to galt but he'd go into cardiac arrest before benefitting

2 far gone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard