Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Nintendogamer wrote:

I hate bush because..........I am a libralist. i also dont like blair much but hes better than any conservative
It is interesting that the Party of ( self professed ) Centerist thinking, understanding and
progressive forward thought,

uses the word "HATE " so freely when they think they are amongst their own.
Scan my posts and see if I as a conservative ever use the word.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Nintendogamer wrote:

I hate bush because..........I am a libralist. i also dont like blair much but hes better than any conservative
So based on this sentence, you had already predetermained to "hate" the president before he actually did anything for you to disapprove. I have a hard time making sense of that, but hey, who am I to judge?

I will give you credit, at least you are honest about it. Seems allot of others in these forums feel the same way you do. Ya know, "hate" the president and his actions, not because you might funamentally disagree with him, but because he is of the wrong political party. Oh well.

Last edited by lowing (2006-05-07 10:49:50)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

lowing wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

So based on this sentence, you had already predetermained to "hate" the president before he actually did anything for you to disapprove. I have a hard time making sense of that, but hey, who am I to judge?

I will give you credit, at least you are honest about it. Seems allot of others in these forums feel the same way you do. Ya know, "hate" the president and his actions, not because you might funamentally disagree with him, but because he is of the wrong political party. Oh well.
A lot of people also follow GWB strictly because he is a conservative.  As for me, I disagree with GWB's logic on just about everything, I don't "hate" him because of his political party (although I find it hard to agree with conservatives on a lot of social issue).  It goes both ways.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6707|Sweden

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Horseman, i have some serious issues with you..
noted:

I played with you once, driving off alone in vehicles while Your team mates and I called in vain for pickups.

May I say it was not a pleasure. Maybe you just have " serious issues" period.
I never played BF2
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

acidkiller187 wrote:

[and the pen is mightier than the sword]
Well in this case these two nations have hated each other since the time of dinosaures [Isreal & Iraq]
And Yes maybe Bush is just after oil in Iraq and unfortianitly all American Soldiers go there like sheep to a slaughter house and i pitty the poor fool who listens to the BS said on cnn and believes it Im not from either countries
Europe or America.   [South Africa ] As soon as you mix religion with politics and greed i feel that you have a
WW3 on your hands Maybe Bush is  doing some good in Iraq  But i still dont think that the US Soldiers in Iraq should be there Well who knows whats going to happen i dont believe that the pen is mightier than the sword not in this case thow
wrong on so many accounts

ill just say Iraq and Israelare nations that have been recently formed within the last 80+ years or so.  blah blah blah blah not even worth my time cupcake

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-05-10 12:45:44)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6707|Sweden

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

[and the pen is mightier than the sword]
Well in this case these two nations have hated each other since the time of dinosaures [Isreal & Iraq]
And Yes maybe Bush is just after oil in Iraq and unfortianitly all American Soldiers go there like sheep to a slaughter house and i pitty the poor fool who listens to the BS said on cnn and believes it Im not from either countries
Europe or America.   [South Africa ] As soon as you mix religion with politics and greed i feel that you have a
WW3 on your hands Maybe Bush is  doing some good in Iraq  But i still dont think that the US Soldiers in Iraq should be there Well who knows whats going to happen i dont believe that the pen is mightier than the sword not in this case thow
wrong on so many accounts

ill just say Iraq and Israelare nations that have been recently formed within the last 80+ years or so.  blah blah blah blah not even worth my time cupcake
Dont take it so litteraly, the two religions have hated eachother for i dunno how long
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Indeed, most of the middle east was formed after the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WW1.  To say the nations have been fighting since the dinosaurs is incredibly incorrect.  Even 2000 years ago, the regions were populated by many different groups of people, not just arabs and jews.  The jews started moving there in the late 1800's/early 1900's, supported by the Balfour Declaration.  Anyone that wants to learn more about this, or really any international struggles, should read "Might Of Nations" by Stoessinger.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Horseman, i have some serious issues with you..
noted:

I played with you once, driving off alone in vehicles while Your team mates and I called in vain for pickups.

May I say it was not a pleasure. Maybe you just have " serious issues" period.
I never played BF2
Wrong guy I guess sorry Why are you here then ?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641
blah

calm down young one its just a keyboard

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-05-11 06:46:54)

Nintendogamer
+72|6585|Chelmsford, UK
the reason i dont like bush is because hes like a 5 year old, he always says dumb things, hes even created a new word in the dictionary. Bushism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushisms#List_of_Bushisms see for your self.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

I am still trying to figure out what point you are trying to make.  Think before you type, you can usually form real words that way instead of  ^^^^  that gibberish.
antin0de
+44|6664|SL,UT

rdx-fx wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Horseman, if you were German, and you were in Germany, 60 years ago, you would fit right in that society.
Accusing someone of being a Nazi?

Groundless and extreme accusation.
I've not seen Horseman post anything favoring genocide, racial superiority, or the armed takeover of europe.

Perhaps you meant to say "Horseman, your views are more 'right wing' than mine"?
Nor does he have to explicitly show favor of those things.  The people (SS) who carried out the anti-semitic will of Hitler had been convinced through propaganda (and fear) passed down the chain of command, that what they were doing was right.  Just like our soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and the black interrogation sites.

While I can agree that most of the claims on section9's "resume" are ill-founded, Horseman77's responses are just plain ugly:

Horseman77 wrote:

Like I care What Snackostan or Fritolaysia think lol
Not quite racial superiority, but national superiority.  Fanatical conviction that we are always in the right, and separate from the rest of the world.  Amerrkin high-horse.

Horseman77 wrote:

Who Cares the UN is Rife with Fraud and corruption
Good, good.  Trash the international convention whose goal is to encourage cooperation amongst countries.  Make claims you can't back up, while completely ignoring the corruption amongst republicans in our own congress.  You'll make a great propagandist.

Horseman77, I suggest you stop trying to justify your vote and do some reading (preferrably not on forums).  Check out Rolling Stone's article: The Worst President In History?
Also open your eyes to the destruction of our civil liberties, as evident in the NSA's refusal to grant Justice Department lawyers security clearance for their illegal wiretapping inquiry.
They also probably have your phone records.

I can see how rdx-fx can relate our right-wing friends to Nazis.  They are, after all, the ones who so blindly allow our government to take steps toward totalitarianism--a term not uncommonly used in conjunction with Nazism.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

antin0de wrote:

Perhaps you meant to say "Horseman, your views are more 'right wing' than mine"?
Alas he didn't, not sorry you weren't following along and missed all the details. Big suprise ?

antin0de wrote:

Nor does he have to explicitly show favor of those things.  The people (SS) who carried out the anti-semitic will of Hitler had been convinced through propaganda (and fear) passed down the chain of command, that what they were doing was right.  Just like our soldiers in Guantanamo bay, and the black interrogation sites.
Comparing our soldiers to Nazis is way out of line. A poor move at best. The Fear you speak of is not found in Them or me.
Also you are Rabid in your conviction that you and Your Ideas alone are right. Sound familiar?

antin0de wrote:

While I can agree that most of the claims on section9's "resume" are ill-founded, Horseman77's responses are just plain ugly:

Horseman77 wrote:

Like I care What Snackostan or Fritolaysia think lol
Ya those are really ugly words " Snack O Stan Frito Lays-ia "Someone Clue him in OK!

antin0de wrote:

Not quite racial superiority, but national superiority.  Fanatical conviction that we are always in the right, and separate from the rest of the world.  Amerrkin high-horse..
And don't call me a fanatic it fits you better, Ranting and Name Calling, sweeping over Generalizations. 
The fact is you know nothing about me or who I am but that didn't stop you. You seem to be the Real fanatic.

Horseman77 wrote:

Who Cares the UN is Rife with Fraud and corruption

antin0de wrote:

Good, good.  Trash the international convention whose goal is to encourage cooperation amongst countries.
I know what the UN's Goals are Thank you, My point was is It Goal Rarely/never gets achieved.
Also the USA seems to pay for and Do the Lions share of the Work that it does do.

antin0de wrote:

Make claims you can't back up, while completely ignoring the corruption amongst republicans in our own congress.  You'll make a great propagandist.
Corruption is in all parties. I give my opinion, You make claims you cant back up, I don't call you a Nazi.

So who is the Propagandist? you or I ?

Not that you are an effective one.

antin0de wrote:

Horseman77, I suggest you stop trying to justify your vote and do some reading (preferrably not on forums).  Check out Rolling Stone's article: The Worst President In History?
Also open your eyes to the destruction of our civil liberties, as evident in the NSA's refusal to grant Justice Department lawyers security clearance for their illegal wiretapping inquiry.
They also probably have your phone records.

I can see how rdx-fx can relate our right-wing friends to Nazis.  They are, after all, the ones who so blindly allow our government to take steps toward totalitarianism--a term not uncommonly used in conjunction with Nazism.
I am not your Right wing friend, My Friendship and loyalty is not easy to earn. Rarely does someone like you achieve it.
You are the one who is in lock step with the loudest voice, most popular opinion, etc. not I, so your whole argument

"The people (SS) who carried out the anti-semitic will of Hitler had been convinced through propaganda (and fear) passed down the chain of command, that what they were doing was right "

Would apply to you more than it would me.

Cancel you assumed air of Superiority and Wisdom, I suggest you do some reading of your own and not parroting what you hear

" The loudest Voice of others say " or Pasting Links like it is some Irrefutable form of argument,   " Rolling Stone"  Really,   jeeezz

The Fear you speak of so often is not found in me. You are the one who Says basically.

"If you don't agree with Me and My observations made from my perspective and from What I happened to Read you are the greatest enemy mankind has Produced.

That Line of Logic is much closer to What it took to be a Nazi. Also you guys are always wearing Ribbons and pins an things not us. Snicker...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6762|Toronto Canada
fuck bush. fuck you racist motherfuckers in this thread

props to the anti-conservatives here and props to saddam!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6641

kessel! wrote:

props to the anti-conservatives here and props to HITLER
at least thats what I SAW in your post
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Nintendogamer wrote:

the reason i dont like bush is because hes like a 5 year old, he always says dumb things, hes even created a new word in the dictionary. Bushism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushisms#List_of_Bushisms see for your self.
wikipedia isn't a dictionary, hero
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6834

kessel! wrote:

so he finally tipped his hand, are you really suprised ?

he is one of yours, not ours
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

kessel! wrote:

Ahhhhhhh the voice of reason.
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6677
good thing that osama & sadam weren t around when us goverment killed JFK (or was that oswald lol)  we know who would us blame if they were
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

section9 wrote:

unnamednewbie13
Sorry to call you a moron , It just seemed like I had to type a book in here to prove my point and frankly I wasn't in the mood. But just look at how the standard of living for americans trying to live the american dream has fallen and continues to do so.
You still shouldn't throw around political accusations like that without at least linking to one of your sources.
I just got -karma'd for this? That post is a couple of months old, lol. Good to know that there are still people reading through this thread. Maybe I should take up a career as a writer.

[update]Wee, another one. Keep them coming, but provide a logical reason.[/update]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-05-15 08:35:17)

xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6570

section9 wrote:

Include more specifics in your next post.
Buy a newspaper or watch cnn moron.
LOL
section9
+9|6845|USA
War mongers will love this  http://www.bushflash.com/antiwar2.html
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

section9 wrote:

War mongers will love this  http://www.bushflash.com/antiwar2.html
Nonsense.

Yeah. Poor Saddam. He was like Santa Claus to his people. Why, they practically lined up for trips through the plastic shredders.
antin0de
+44|6664|SL,UT

rdx-fx wrote:

antin0de wrote:

I am not relating anyone to a Nazi here.
My bad... I meant spearhead
antin0de
+44|6664|SL,UT
Horseman, I tried to read your responses seriously, but it was Highly discredited By your Capitalization of Every other Word.  If you can't follow simple syntax rules, how am I supposed to believe that you can form a coherent argument?

All you really did there was say "I'm not a fanatic, you're a fanatic."  "I'm not a Nazi, you're a Nazi."  Big waste of time, really.

Horseman77 wrote:

Ya those are really ugly words " Snack O Stan Frito Lays-ia "Someone Clue him in OK!
It's not those two words that are ugly.  It's the "Like I care what [they] think lol" part.  The pretense that America doesn't have to give a fuck about our neighbors on Earth.

Horseman77 wrote:

I am not your Right wing friend, My Friendship and loyalty is not easy to earn. Rarely does someone like you achieve it.
Aw, you don't want to be my friend?  *tear*

"Loudest voice?"  Yes, the loudest voice says bush is doing a shitty job.  ~30% approval rating across most polls.  And I will post links to articles.  They're way more credible than any forum post I've ever seen.

Can someone please explain why we're paying $3.00 for a gallon of gas?

Horseman77 wrote:

You are the one who is in lock step with the loudest voice, most popular opinion, etc. not I, so your whole argument
My whole argument what?  This loudest voice you speak of is something we call "the voice of reason."  It's so hot right now. 

And attempting to discredit my argument based on my opinions' coincidence with the "majority's" (although we weren't the majority in 2000) is just a fallacy.

Horseman77 wrote:

Also you guys are always wearing Ribbons and pins an things not us. Snicker...
What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited by antin0de (2006-05-15 10:25:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard