lrishpride
+68|5310
It's just I got so much of it for free off a friend moving away and I just cooked enough for 2 weeks! So happy days it is
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam
Okey. So Im going to do a 5km run on tuesday and HIIT on thursday. why the 5km run and not another HIIT session? because my bother wants to tag along, but doesnt want to do HIIT. I've been trying to motivate his fat ass to workout for months now. He's been saying he would do thatr un for 6 motnths now (he hasnt done it once) and he also said he would start lifting once i had a home gym (benched and curled twice and thats it), so now he finally plans on doing that run. It might be a small step, but its something. And im happy to sacrifice one HIIT session for him to at least do some form of exercise.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

Carb Conscious Supreme Protein bars are fucking awesome. Just bought two boxes, one of Peanut Butter and Jelly and the other Rocky Road. The taste is absolutely out of this world. Great snack bars.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5646|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Kampframmer wrote:

i dont really have access to the material for plyometrics (medicine balls, steps etc).
Or is there a way to do it without any equipment?
check out the p90x video for plyometrics.  it has a lot of endurance as well.

if you don't know where to find it, check around pirating sites.  (even though i still reccommend buying it)
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6607|EE Chat

HaiBai wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

i dont really have access to the material for plyometrics (medicine balls, steps etc).
Or is there a way to do it without any equipment?
check out the p90x video for plyometrics.  it has a lot of endurance as well.

if you don't know where to find it, check around pirating sites.  (even though i still reccommend buying it)
This. Doing P90X atm, it's just a great workout.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5340|Sydney

Zimmer wrote:

Carb Conscious Supreme Protein bars are fucking awesome. Just bought two boxes, one of Peanut Butter and Jelly and the other Rocky Road. The taste is absolutely out of this world. Great snack bars.
This reminded me, I bought another 5lbs of ON 100% Whey. Extreme milk choc is still a winner for me.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam

Jaekus wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

This reminded me, I bought another 5lbs of ON 100% Whey. Extreme milk choc is still a winner for me.
i switched to 10LB tubs. Saves me like 11 euros and I get a cool huge bucket full of powder
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5340|Sydney
Couldn't afford it right now, even the 5lbs was a bit exy but I figure I'll need to buy it anyway.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5004|Amsterdam
oic
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5399|Cleveland, Ohio
right so i adjusted my diet yet again (no not on a diet).  anyway, i am at 1800 calories, 9 grams of fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 73 grams of protein, and 52 grams of fiber.  i do not eat any processed food as far as i can tell....or at least minimal.  my only issue is i am not getting enough fat as far as i can tell.  but i do not want to increase my calories just to get fat.  i dunno what to do tbh.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

right so i adjusted my diet yet again (no not on a diet).  anyway, i am at 1800 calories, 9 grams of fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 900 mg sodium, 73 grams of protein, and 52 grams of fiber.  i do not eat any processed food as far as i can tell....or at least minimal.  my only issue is i am not getting enough fat as far as i can tell.  but i do not want to increase my calories just to get fat.  i dunno what to do tbh.
Nuts?
11 Bravo
Banned
would that be the best way?  should i ditch the strawberries and have nuts instead?  or kick out the banana?
avocado, and eat some big nuts.
11 Bravo
Banned
well no it would have to be a small serving like a half or quarter cup
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

would that be the best way?  should i ditch the strawberries and have nuts instead?  or kick out the banana?
Well naturally the obvious choice for removal would be the banana due to the difference in calories between them, and the good source of Vitamin C with Strawberries. However, Bananas do contain riboflavin and are a very good source of Vitamin B6... Which I'd say is healthier for you than C.

I'd ditch the Banana, definitely.
11 Bravo
Banned
will do

or the pear maybe?
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6123|Places 'n such
Would I be right in thinking that if I was to do some cardio and cut out a lot of fat in my diet i'd get more definition? (not sure if this is the right word to use) I'm pretty happy with my body shape/size and there's muscle there, it just seems like its hidden under a layer of fat, especially across my stomach.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

will do

or the pear maybe?
It seems to me like you're having a lot of unnecessary sugars because you're trying to cut down on calories. But no, I'd still ditch the Banana, lots of goodness in a pear.

Wow wow wow presidentsheep, first mistake right there. Fat is YOUR FRIEND. Not your enemy. You need to cut out carbohydrates from your diet, not fat. Stop eating carbs at dinner, only have carbs post-workout, eat lots of veg. If you're going to eat carbs any other time of the day it should be breakfast and it should be eats.

There's not need for cardio to lose that fat, just a proper diet and a good regime. Cardio will, however, speed up the fat loss around the stomach.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6123|Places 'n such
Now i remember why I come here. thanks
11 Bravo
Banned
no i just have a fruit salad for breakfast.  pear, blueberries, apple, strawberries, blackberries, (now minus the banana)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

no i just have a fruit salad for breakfast.  pear, blueberries, apple, strawberries, blackberries, (now minus the banana)
Mmm, that sounds delicious. Hm, but removing the banana pretty much removes any good energy you would have gotten from that salad.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6123|Places 'n such
What entails a good regime? I'm pretty skint at the moment as I'm saving for uni and dont have much spare cash for myself so can't really afford gym membership as much as i'd like to. Only thing I have available to me is floor space, an exercise bike and plenty of country roads to run on.
11 Bravo
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Mmm, that sounds delicious. Hm, but removing the banana pretty much removes any good energy you would have gotten from that salad.
well honestly i just see it as a more healthy alternative for breakfast.  sodium, sat fats, and cholesterol are my main concerns.  plus i am an extremely picky eater and thats about the only fruit i like.  if you have a better fruit combo let me know.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6622|UK
Cut out the banana ouch bananas are pretty good. Don't eat too much carbs before bed bluuud.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5926|Belgium

Zimmer wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

will do

or the pear maybe?
It seems to me like you're having a lot of unnecessary sugars because you're trying to cut down on calories. But no, I'd still ditch the Banana, lots of goodness in a pear.

Wow wow wow presidentsheep, first mistake right there. Fat is YOUR FRIEND. Not your enemy. You need to cut out carbohydrates from your diet, not fat. Stop eating carbs at dinner, only have carbs post-workout, eat lots of veg. If you're going to eat carbs any other time of the day it should be breakfast and it should be eats.

There's not need for cardio to lose that fat, just a proper diet and a good regime. Cardio will, however, speed up the fat loss around the stomach.
Got any scientific sources that back this statement up? Interested

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard