Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|5859|Disaster Free Zone
From rate movie thread.

DrunkFace wrote:

Fast and furious 5 - 4/10

OMG talk about stupid. If you enjoyed the earlier ones there's no reason to not see this one, just expect more unbelievable bullshit, more fights, more hard body gay love and more arse. And tacked on the end in the most unbelievable, stupid, mind blowingly exaggerated car chase in the history of cinema which disregards all facets of physics.

Also stay till after the credits for some awesome plot twist.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Can't wait for No. 6
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|5746|Mountains of NC

#6 is going to be more heist and less cars
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4415|Cleveland, Ohio

Finray wrote:

And you're Allllllllllllllllll gonna watch it.
no
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,721|5915|Oxferd Ohire

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

And you're Allllllllllllllllll gonna watch it.
no
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5649
no
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|5327|'straya
I saw B:LA and Thor so I've had my taste of shitty action movies for the year...
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,954|5950|USA

How in the hell do you keep track of the chronological order of these films...

DrunkFace wrote:

From rate movie thread.

DrunkFace wrote:

Fast and furious 5 - 4/10

OMG talk about stupid. If you enjoyed the earlier ones there's no reason to not see this one, just expect more unbelievable bullshit, more fights, more hard body gay love and more arse. And tacked on the end in the most unbelievable, stupid, mind blowingly exaggerated car chase in the history of cinema which disregards all facets of physics.

Also stay till after the credits for some awesome plot twist.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Can't wait for No. 6
The underlined should make it worth it.
lrishpride
Member
+68|4326
Good movie!

I enjoyed it
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4415|Cleveland, Ohio
lol
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|5478

DrunkFace wrote:

From rate movie thread.

DrunkFace wrote:

Fast and furious 5 - 4/10

OMG talk about stupid. If you enjoyed the earlier ones there's no reason to not see this one, just expect more unbelievable bullshit, more fights, more hard body gay love and more arse. And tacked on the end in the most unbelievable, stupid, mind blowingly exaggerated car chase in the history of cinema which disregards all facets of physics.

Also stay till after the credits for some awesome plot twist.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Can't wait for No. 6
It was exactly what i expected from a fast and furious movie. 

Last scene was super phony but meh so are most ff movies
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|5522

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How in the hell do you keep track of the chronological order of these films...

DrunkFace wrote:

From rate movie thread.

DrunkFace wrote:

Fast and furious 5 - 4/10

OMG talk about stupid. If you enjoyed the earlier ones there's no reason to not see this one, just expect more unbelievable bullshit, more fights, more hard body gay love and more arse. And tacked on the end in the most unbelievable, stupid, mind blowingly exaggerated car chase in the history of cinema which disregards all facets of physics.

Also stay till after the credits for some awesome plot twist.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Can't wait for No. 6
The underlined should make it worth it.
IN this case you don´t have to, as the order of release doesn´t represent the timeline.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|5746|Mountains of NC

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How in the hell do you keep track of the chronological order of these films...

DrunkFace wrote:

From rate movie thread.

The underlined should make it worth it.
IN this case you don´t have to, as the order of release doesn´t represent the timeline.
i think it goes :

1 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 4
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5892|Purplicious Wisconsin
I want "The Onion News' of this movie, anyone have it?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|5859|Disaster Free Zone

SEREMAKER wrote:

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How in the hell do you keep track of the chronological order of these films...


The underlined should make it worth it.
IN this case you don´t have to, as the order of release doesn´t represent the timeline.
i think it goes :

1 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 4
1-2-4-5-3
The only one out of order is Tokyo drift.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|5478

DrunkFace wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Sisco wrote:


IN this case you don´t have to, as the order of release doesn´t represent the timeline.
i think it goes :

1 - 2 - 5 - 3 - 4
1-2-4-5-3
The only one out of order is Tokyo drift.
its pretty obvious they regret tokyo drift.  All new ones will be before lol
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,954|5950|USA

This is the reason I put number stickers on all confusing series like this.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|5716|Long Island, New York
People enjoyed 2 Fast 2 Furious? Only reason I liked it was for Eva Mendes. I can't stand Tyrese.

I think only the odd numbered ones in the series are good. 1-3-5.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,721|5915|Oxferd Ohire
ive only seen the first and have never had an inclination to see the rest
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4764

Just got back from the theaters. I liked it. As ridiculous as some of it is, it does it's job of providing mindless entertainment. If you went in expecting Godfather 2 then you're a dumbass tbh.
Universal has a lot riding on the event pic, set this time in Rio de Janeiro. The studio says Fast Five cost $125 million after production incentives and tax credits, but other put the price tag as high as $150 million.
Weekend gross: $86,198,765
At this rate Fast 6 is a go.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5370|Roma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

This is the reason I put number stickers on all confusing series like this.
yeah...that's pretty anal
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
{B-T}<babacanosh>
Member
+31|5780
surpassingly great
No noticeable use of CGI
and no Hatch backs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard