Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

Jay wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

not according to mr king from your state
Peter King is one stepped removed from being a birther...
i know.  and the other side ran against gitmo.  you believe what you want.
They did. Campaign promise etc. Keeping hundreds of dudes locked away in cages without hope of a trial is still wrong no matter how you look at it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5229|Cleveland, Ohio
you see the game is played both ways aint it?  i mean the other side CANNOT admit gitmo or waterboarding lead to his death because that would mean bush was right and well.......thats wouldnt happen
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...
I reckon that in war efficiency counts above everything though; the faster a conflict end the better for all parties involved.

So if gitmo torture was responsible for getting lots of important information out of these people I would think that's worthy of consideration, moral implications aside.
inane little opines
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6651|The darkside of Denver
Laden gave this kid some bunnies:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ … ighbour.do

Holy shit, pakistan gots some splainin to do.
13rin
+977|6471

SonderKommando wrote:

Laden gave this kid some bunnies:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/ … ighbour.do

Holy shit, pakistan gots some splainin to do.
Covered on pg 33..

13rin wrote:

I'm more interested at this point to here the paki's response to this.... "Oh, you meant 'Osama' bin laden... And all this time we though you were looking for 'Husianna' bin laden... Fuck -our bad."
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya fuck the pakis
11 Bravo
Banned
go india!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13rin
+977|6471
That's about where I'm at now.  Fuck Paki!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
11 Bravo
Banned
alright bitches the head of the CIA said waterboarding and other "enhanced" techniques helped get bin laden on NBC nightly news.

what you got now?

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-05-03 15:41:25)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
\_/
11 Bravo
Banned
i bet
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
Well I don't agree with it but I can't change it, so therefore why should I care?
11 Bravo
Banned
cool
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

story
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

11 Bravo wrote:

alright bitches the head of the CIA said waterboarding and other "enhanced" techniques helped get bin laden on NBC nightly news.

what you got now?
why should i believe a dude that has a vested interest in protecting the CIA's integrity? Just like your criticism of Obama in protecting his campaign promise re: Gitmo, Panetta could be trying to deflect criticisms of enhanced interrogation...

the public won't know the real world facts for years, I think.
11 Bravo
Banned
ok
11 Bravo
Banned
cept he is an appointment by obama but you know
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England

SonderKommando wrote:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5226/568 … 593d_b.jpg

look at hilary's expression... Fuck I want to see the video so bad...
Obviously Two Girls One Cup.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

11 Bravo wrote:

cept he is an appointment by obama but you know
so what?

I'm obviously not going to be able to end your campaign to prove to every bf2s'er that waterboarding is a wonderful intelligence tool, so that's pretty much the only response I can muster at this point.
11 Bravo
Banned
okie

i like results to prove points but have fun
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

what you got now?
why should i believe a dude that has a vested interest in protecting the CIA's integrity? Just like your criticism of Obama in protecting his campaign promise re: Gitmo, Panetta could be trying to deflect criticisms of enhanced interrogation...

the public won't know the real world facts for years, I think.
Guy who is accused of torture says torture is okay.

What a twist.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned
lol
13rin
+977|6471
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

11 Bravo wrote:

okie

i like results to prove points but have fun
yeah and I like to have hard facts instead of people in positions of power telling me what I should believe.

nobody save for a select few know the details of the operation, from intelligence gathering to the execution of the operation.
11 Bravo
Banned
copy.  ill consult the bf2s cia war division

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard