BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6617|Manitowoc, WI

FromTheAshes wrote:

There is no sign of tking here. Take a screenshot of the teamkiller. I hate sgt majors and 1st sgts, I say it in game, but I dont tk them. This just looks like a screenie of you getting pwned.
the sign is that the person that killed him told him that he did in the chat and the color that his words showed up in was blue.  that only happens if it was somone on your team
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://bf2s.com/player/49355210/

Here are his stats. He isn't too good. You are way better. *hopes for a +1* lol

Even my KPM os way higher than his.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Darky
Hi..
+71|6560|Here.
lololol omg liek sum1 tk'ed me in a gaym ov b2 wtf.

Get over it, it happens.
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
strykker let me know where he plays and we will molest him next time he comes on we should get asshole abuse squad on xfire and once an asshole decides to be an asshole we join in as liberation army and fuck him so hard he will throw out bf2 dvd or cd outta window
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

I thought I heard my name said somewhere.
arnica
+18|6678|Sydney

stryyker wrote:

i needed time as Spetz, so i went on to moders ghost, got commander, and sat in the AA looking for the Blackhawk, then, this fucking asshole knifes me, so i get pissed.. then, this pops up

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … retard.gif

WHAT.THE.FUCK
+1 for the pain ... LOL .. just laugh it off man ....
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6723|Belgium

stryyker wrote:

i needed time as Spetz, so i went on to moders ghost, got commander, and sat in the AA looking for the Blackhawk, then, this fucking asshole knifes me, so i get pissed.. then, this pops up

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … retard.gif

WHAT.THE.FUCK
Owned biatch.
Whenever going into an aa..well, just pay attention for knifers. AA gunners are one of the most fav knife targets.
ComradeWho
+50|6693|Southern California
I think like a third of these people don't understand that since the text is BLUE from the guy that knifed stryyker that that means the person was a team-mate.

Tyferra wrote:

Biggest arsehole in the world huh? I dunno Stryyker, were you around for that "Dear EA, here's what I think of your booster pack" thread?
Before SAS_Lynx removed that pic anyway, (thank fucking christ!)

Sorry, kind of an 'insiders' joke there.
it was a perfectly acceptable and appropriate use of goatse...
i laughed for two days about that.

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-05-15 08:19:54)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

polarbearz wrote:

I thought I heard my name said somewhere.
OMG!!! Buttsecks. Bearz loose poop shoot! OMG!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6650
He was prabably pissed off because you outranked him in the commander election. I pissed a gunnery sergeant off one time that way. He was commanding for like one or two rounds straight, on the third i decided i wanted to command. So when the round started he came up and tk'ed me then went about his buisness. I talked some shit to him and he tk'ed me a couple more times and he got kickbanned by the server. haha.

The only thing i think is bullshit though when someone with a high rank is commanding is when they do it for like half the f/ing day. Nobody gets a chance to command. Either that or they sit and command for like 10 rounds in a row. that is bullshit.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
FromTheAshes
+53|6703

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

He was prabably pissed off because you outranked him in the commander election. I pissed a gunnery sergeant off one time that way. He was commanding for like one or two rounds straight, on the third i decided i wanted to command. So when the round started he came up and tk'ed me then went about his buisness. I talked some shit to him and he tk'ed me a couple more times and he got kickbanned by the server. haha.

The only thing i think is bullshit though when someone with a high rank is commanding is when they do it for like half the f/ing day. Nobody gets a chance to command. Either that or they sit and command for like 10 rounds in a row. that is bullshit.
Yeah when somebody does that I arty them or follow them and make them tk me, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard