[RL]Tarasque
+0|6768|Trondheim, Norway
Doing my karkan run as usual and doing it wery well at that. First round i was really whorin, i mean those guys you hate in apc's thats was me and offcource rakin upp kills. *puts on flame retardant suit*

Second round i tought, well enough is enough you can only have so mutch fun in armour before it gets old. So i do my medic/assult switcharoo and where even rakin upp more kills, didnt even tuch armor. Doing generaly outrageous shit and offcource here comes an admin and kick's my ass just when the round is about to end.

Im getting so god damn tired of it, cause its happened a lot lately ... is it carma?

To make matters worce i had this engie with me i was helpin gettn his 5 points for the vet badge. So i basically was stationary in a tank untill he got it so he could crawl behind me in a safe spot. This wasnt actually wery lucurative for me as i just sat there taking fire. Anyhow, this tard had the odassety to pun me after a accidental tk.

I hate BF2, but yet i love it.. freaky relationship
ISIK_Dark
+0|6840|Pueblo
When you're having a good day there always has to be some kind of bullshit to screw it all up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard