redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6784
if any of you guys with the expert could tell me how yall go it that'd be swell.  I barely got the basic throwing c4 at people in karkand and suiciding on them.
redfoxster
+3|6784
because I hate searching for them, I prefer to have the answer brought to me, instead of seeking it like some kinf of religious journey, now burn, you asshat flamer
Deedubya
+-2|6813|The Seventh Circle of Hell
Hey sewermasta...why don't you try being a bit more kind to people, and quit living your life in BF2 and this website. There's a cute little thing called tact, which it seems, you completely lack. The guy had a simple question, which yes, has been asked plenty of times already. But, sometimes, there's a reason they ask their question. Haven't you asked a question that's been asked before? Karma, baby. It'll bite you in the ass when you least expect it...
CrimsonGhost
+-2|6770|Austin, Tx
The only way i got my basic was with claymore, hell of alot easier than C4 for me. (karkand of course)

Last edited by CrimsonGhost (2005-10-25 21:39:34)

The_Time
+-2|6803|California
Hey Deebuya Shit happens......lets let them sort it out....not our problem.let's just sit and laugh.
redfoxster
+3|6784
ok, ill revise my previous statement sewermaster, Im looking for help with the EXPERT badge, anyone can get the basic by jihading there way around karkand.....

so on that note, anyone?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia
well as goes with any badge, be orginal. think, whats works for me maynot work for you.
oh if you do decide to look, there are many threads that talk about EXPERt explosives. seek and you will find.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2005-10-25 23:16:11)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6807|Barrington, RI

Deedubya wrote:

Hey sewermasta...why don't you try being a bit more kind to people, and quit living your life in BF2 and this website. There's a cute little thing called tact, which it seems, you completely lack. The guy had a simple question, which yes, has been asked plenty of times already. But, sometimes, there's a reason they ask their question. Haven't you asked a question that's been asked before? Karma, baby. It'll bite you in the ass when you least expect it...
hmm, look whose talking.  and if you bothered to look at any of my other posts yopu would see that I am very helpful to other people.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-26 05:30:12)

Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6595|Finland
Try to use ga... claymores instead i hate them, but can with them can make many kills.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

I'd love to help but I can't even get my basic. LOL!!! Good luck bro
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Sheep of War
+40|6654
Heres a question....say you throw out some claymores, see a dead engineer, and swtich kits with him. Then throw out vehicle mines followed by jumping on to an ATV that some spec ops guy has just loaded up with C4. After (or even before) jihading yourself into the nearest tank, will the claymores and mines still be there? Or does it work like when you die and switch kits, erasing everything you previously threw out? Also if you Jihad with sombody elses C4 do they still get the kill, correct?
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6696|Seattle
Not sure about the first part...

But they get the kill

One time I saw an enemy spec ops loading an ATV with C4 so I stole it and jihaded an enemy tank xD

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-04-21 12:55:31)

niomosy
+26|6700
If you've got Special Forces, Warlord is your friend.  The palace is a claymore heaven with the hallways and narrow passages.  The ideal situation being that one team has one flag and the other team has the other flag within the palace.

There's also the TV station though it doesn't net the large numbers of kills like the palace does.  If you're spawning as the Insurgents, it's a good place to start racking a few kills up before the fighting turns to the palace.

Actually, what I started trying out was spawning as SAS and going Assault.  I'd cap the 3rd story flag, die, then switch to Sniper.  In this way you can somewhat force an ideal situation for you.  You just have to hope that your side can keep their flag and the enemy can keep theirs.

I'm going to make a run at Expert again tomorrow night.  We'll see what happens...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard